PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, BlackFire here!

BlackFire
05-03-2015, 07:44 AM
Hello everyone at EoFF!
I am BlackFire and I am new here.

I have only been playing Final Fantasy XIII on the Xbox 360 (and Lightning Returns) for the past eight months. I beat both games already, but there is a lot left to do in both, so I am not done with them yet. I will get to XIII-2 later.
Anyway I am glad to have joined your ranks!
:)

BlackFire
...burning out.

Ayen
05-03-2015, 08:08 AM
HAI! I'm ToriJ, Resident Critic. Please to meet you.

What else do you play?

BlackFire
05-03-2015, 08:48 AM
HAI! I'm ToriJ, Resident Critic. Please to meet you.

What else do you play?

Hello Tori. Besides the FF13 series, no other FF games.
However outside of the FF franchise I play, Assassin's Creed games, BioShock games, Borderlands 2, Destiny, Gears of War games, Halo games, Mass Effect 1-3, Rock Band 3, Soul Calibur 4/5, Super Street Fighter 4, Tomb Raider 2013, WET.

I have lately been playing FF-XIII a lot.

Ayen
05-03-2015, 09:11 AM
Mass Effect and Tomb Raider are pretty baller. I haven't played much Assassin's Creed, just II and III, or any of the newer Street Fighters.

Lots of FFXIII fans on the site so you'll be in good company. Lots of info on the other Final Fantasy games if you're interested in checking any of them out. The Xbox 360 port is the version I rented back when it first came out, but I hear it's not as good as the PS3 version.

BlackFire
05-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Thank you Tori.

Psychotic
05-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Hello BlackFire! What made you skip XIII-2 and go onto Lightning Returns? Just curious! Also which Assassin's Creed is your favourite?

Shauna
05-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Welcome to EoFF! Hope you enjoy yourself here! :)

Mirage
05-03-2015, 12:59 PM
Blackfire. That sounds like a username that could backfire.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-03-2015, 06:26 PM
One of their best songs. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBN1rAE8sdo)

Welcome aboard!

BlackFire
05-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Hello BlackFire! What made you skip XIII-2 and go onto Lightning Returns? Just curious! Also which Assassin's Creed is your favourite?

Blackfire. That sounds like a username that could backfire.

One of their best songs. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBN1rAE8sdo)

Welcome aboard!

I saw the cover of LR and I was intrigued by the character [Lightning], I have always liked strong female characters who look like they can kick tons of ass. So I bought LR and played and beat it first. LR was my first FF game and then I find out it is the third in a trilogy, so I got XIII and decided to start there. I beat XIII a few days ago, but I am not done with it or LR. I will get XIII-2 eventually.

My username back firing? LOL.

Yes, it is a great DF song. \m/

Ayen
05-04-2015, 12:47 AM
I saw the cover of LR and I was intrigued by the character [Lightning], I have always liked strong female characters who look like they can kick tons of ass.

In that case I must recommend the following:

Resident Evil
Metroid
Bayonetta
The Longest Journey and Dreamfall
Beyond: Two Souls

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

BlackFire
05-04-2015, 01:11 AM
I saw the cover of LR and I was intrigued by the character [Lightning], I have always liked strong female characters who look like they can kick tons of ass.

Resident Evil
Metroid
Bayonetta

Bayonetta is one of those games where I have tried a demo of on Xbox 360.
I forgot about that one. I will probably end up getting the full game now.
As for the others you mentioned, I don't think they are on the 360, with the exception of RE.

Ayen
05-04-2015, 01:23 AM

Resident Evil
Metroid
Bayonetta

As for the others you mentioned, I don't think they are on the 360, with the exception of RE.

Dreamfall is on the 360, but you can get both that and The Longest Journey for PC, too.

FFIX Choco Boy
05-04-2015, 01:25 AM
Kwehlcome, BlackFire! A pity that you've got a 360, since Final Fantasies haven't really been getting released on XBOX until recently, but I don't judge based on which console you use. Either way, I've seen the games you enjoy playing, and... I recommend playing Final Fantasy IX. As I do to everyone who hasn't played it before.

BlackFire
05-04-2015, 01:34 AM

Resident Evil
Metroid
Bayonetta

Dreamfall is on the 360, but you can get both that and The Longest Journey for PC, too.

Kwehlcome, BlackFire! A pity that you've got a 360, since Final Fantasies haven't really been getting released on XBOX until recently, but I don't judge based on which console you use. Either way, I've seen the games you enjoy playing, and... I recommend playing Final Fantasy IX. As I do to everyone who hasn't played it before.

I will have to get around to looking into these games.
Thanks for the suggestions Tori and Choco Boy.
BlackFire.

Richard
05-04-2015, 02:12 AM
Welcome.

escobert
05-04-2015, 03:31 AM
hi! All you need to know is that Final Fantasy VII Is the best. I see that you're from IL! I hope you're a Bears fan :D

BlackFire
05-04-2015, 04:11 AM
hi! All you need to know is that Final Fantasy VII Is the best. I see that you're from IL! I hope you're a Bears fan :D

LOL. Yea, I am some what of a Bears fan. I am not crazy about it.

escobert
05-04-2015, 05:17 AM

good! I'm not from your neck of the woods but, I'm a Bear for life :) I live in Patriot country -_-

BlackFire
05-04-2015, 05:21 AM

good! I'm not from your neck of the woods but, I'm a Bear for life :) I live in Patriot country -_-

Cool. It must suck being always surrounded by Patriot fans at games, bars, stores, etc.

Kalevala
05-04-2015, 05:59 AM
Quite a few new members recently! Excellent.

Welcome to EoFF!

Pumpkin
05-04-2015, 06:00 AM
Welcome! Hope you stick around and post lots :D

BlackFire
05-04-2015, 06:05 AM

I will. EoFF is much more active than the Final Fantasy Forums.net website. Also, it has been less than 24 hours since I joined and I am already above 50 posts! LOL. So yea I will be a very active and heavy poster.

Ayen
05-07-2015, 06:11 AM

I will. EoFF is much more active than the Final Fantasy Forums.net website. Also, it has been less than 24 hours since I joined and I am already above 50 posts! LOL. So yea I will be a very active and heavy poster.

You're from FFF? I was active there a few years back. Mainly went by Ayen on there.

Bubba
05-07-2015, 05:17 PM
Welcome Blackfire! Already seen plenty of posts from you. Keep it up! You might have a late charge for the Best Newbie award next month :D

BlackFire
05-07-2015, 11:01 PM

You're from FFF? I was active there a few years back. Mainly went by Ayen on there.

Welcome Blackfire! Already seen plenty of posts from you. Keep it up! You might have a late charge for the Best Newbie award next month :D

@Tori: Cool. I don't think I have ever seen a Ayen there. Those FFF forums can be a bit null and dead quite a lot.

@Bubba: Thanks. There's a Award Show/Ceromony here on EoFF?

Bubba
05-07-2015, 11:46 PM

Absolutely! The Ciddies take place twice a year usually in June and December. Always a great day/night. Alcohol is not required but highly recommended :p

BlackFire
05-08-2015, 03:13 AM

Absolutely! The Ciddies take place twice a year usually in June and December. Always a great day/night. Alcohol is not required but highly recommended :p

Oh, that's cool! You got a thread with more info?

Bubba
05-08-2015, 08:23 AM

This summer's Ciddies have not been announced yet but if you want to check out all the past awards then they are all saved in the Archive. From the main forums list, go right to the bottom and go into The Farplane and in there go to Archived Awards. Any thread that has 'Ciddies' in the title and has about a million posts will be one of the past awards :D

BlackFire
05-08-2015, 08:28 AM

This summer's Ciddies have not been announced yet but if you want to check out all the past awards then they are all saved in the Archive. From the main forums list, go right to the bottom and go into The Farplane and in there go to Archived Awards. Any thread that has 'Ciddies' in the title and has about a million posts will be one of the past awards :D

Thanks Bubba.

Spooniest
05-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Welcome welcome

I have made many guitarings since coming to eoff, is good, you like

X1SD9A7dT38

Make yourself at home here.

BlackFire
05-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Thank you Spoon. That is awesome! :)