PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-05-2015, 11:26 PM
What do you think of tattoos? Do you like tattoos? Do you dislike tattoos? With me, I don't dislike them but I never understood men and women's fascination with tattoos. And I definitely don't think that celebrities like Megan Fox and Scarlett Johansson look good with tattoos but that's just me.

Ayen
05-06-2015, 01:29 AM
Depends. Some people look great with them, some not so much, and others overdo it, but their bodies in the end and none of my concern. I personally wouldn't get one because I have no love for needles and just flat out don't want one.

Slothy
05-06-2015, 01:30 AM
Tattoos are awesome and I need more.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
05-06-2015, 01:56 AM
I like tattoos. I have tattoos. I'm getting more tattoos in the future.

Night Fury
05-06-2015, 03:38 AM
I love tattoos. Have 4 and want some more at some point too.

Sephex
05-06-2015, 04:49 AM
I'm indifferent towards them. I have absolutely don't care if anyone has them or not. I have no desire to get one myself, but at the same time it wouldn't be completely out of the question.

escobert
05-06-2015, 04:57 AM
I like tattoos. I have tattoos. I'm getting more tattoos in the future.

noxious.sunshine
05-06-2015, 07:58 AM
I like tattoos if they're done well and they look great on the person.

If a guy has full sleeves and can just totally work that look? Yeah. I'm down.

My boyfriend has a lot of tattoos - He's Filipino so he had a lot of that type of "tribal" work done- most of it covers the right side of his chest, shoulder, and shoulder blade. And it extends down his arm over his bicep almost down to his elbow. They tell a story.

............ This motherfucker got a back piece of Bahamut. It was entirely my idea. I wanted it for myself. He's got a fucking Bahamut on his back 'cuz he stole the idea from me. I'm telling his mom now.

I have a P on my ankle... My boyfriend gave it to me..... Once upon a time, he did tattoos. We were drunk and he did it for me. lol

Pumpkin
05-06-2015, 11:53 AM
I have one tattoo. I like tattoos fine. I do think large amounts are unattractive though. Not that people shouldn't get them, if they like them then awesome. It's just not in my taste personally

Bubba
05-06-2015, 12:35 PM
Nah, not for me at all. I just don't think they look attractive on anyone. Some of the artwork can be very impressive but I just think it looks awful on someone's skin. It's just personal preference as most people seem to like them.

Mirage
05-06-2015, 01:28 PM
I don't have any tattoos but that's mainly because I can't decide on what to get.

Ergroilnin
05-06-2015, 04:07 PM
I don't mind tattoos as long as they:

1) Aren't on like.. Face. Those people are retarded, good for them they're happy with their choice.
2) Aren't something like name of their partner of two months.

At the moment I do not have any tattoos, but I do want to get at least one. However I think tattoos should ber easily coverable and also have a lifelong meaning, they shouldn't just be scribbles almost permanently put on your skin.

Mirage
05-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Speaking of that, I saw a guy with a face tribal tattoo today. He was driving around in a stupidly blinged out volvo station wagon with blue rims.

starlet
05-06-2015, 04:18 PM
Im getting tattoos done this summer! At least one, if not both...on my back
http://coronetta.deviantart.com/art/white-mage-Black-mage-tattoo-design-516774284

Shiny
05-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Most often tattoos serve to be a downgrade to a person's body. It is rare that I see one I actually like for very long on a person or isn't just plain silly. Oh hai, tribal tats and Chinese symbols. To each their own. I'm not getting any, but it seems everyone I'm attracted to seems to want to put them on their body. With that said, I love a majority of my friend's tattoos. She has an angel wing on her back like the Rinoa wing and it's pretty awesome.

MissH
05-07-2015, 06:28 PM
Tattoos really aren't my thing at all. People with tattoos always tell me they tell a story or are in memory of someone or whatever- I just don't get it! I don't need to ink someone's name across my body to remember them.

I've only ever been with one guy who had tattoos- he had a lot of them and he knew I openly hated them (he was my FwB). I'm not sure I could be with a guy who has loads of tattoos- I know that sounds shallow, I just like the purity of bare skin :love:

Pike
05-08-2015, 09:17 PM
I do not have any tattoos, nor do I have any immediate plans to get any tattoos, but if I were ever to get some I know exactly what I'd get. The first would be the moon and star symbol from Morrowind and the phrase "Nerevar Guide Me" written in the TES font. The second would be related to the Warcraft universe somehow; I'm torn between a few ideas but seeing as all I play are blood elves anymore I could go for their racial crest or something.

Yes it is I, that person who would ink video game stuff permanently onto their skin

Mirage
05-08-2015, 09:27 PM
I know several of those :p.

escobert
05-10-2015, 05:49 PM
I do not have any tattoos, nor do I have any immediate plans to get any tattoos, but if I were ever to get some I know exactly what I'd get. The first would be the moon and star symbol from Morrowind and the phrase "Nerevar Guide Me" written in the TES font. The second would be related to the Warcraft universe somehow; I'm torn between a few ideas but seeing as all I play are blood elves anymore I could go for their racial crest or something.

Yes it is I, that person who would ink video game stuff permanently onto their skin

I know a guy with power ranger tattoos...