PDA

View Full Version : ATTACK ON TITAN - Are there fans here?

BlackFire
05-07-2015, 11:13 PM
Hey guys and gals, do we have any fans here of the show "Attack On Titan?"
I myself became an INSTANT fan after getting curious about it and renting all of season one from the library a few days ago. I binge watched every episode of season 1 in one night a few nights ago. This show drew me in pretty much like GoT did and Doctor Who.

Let us have a discusdion about AoT.

P.S. I am looking forward to season two. :D

Agent Proto
05-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Season two of the anime won't be around till maybe next year, but you can still check out the manga if you want to get ahead and be up to date with Shingeki no Kyojin altogether. It's really something!

Karifean
05-08-2015, 12:23 AM
Shingeki no Kyojin is pretty good. Definitely one of the best shonen series I've seen. But for me it doesn't quite manage to break into the level of really great anime series, which coupled with its extreme popularity can be a bit frustrating at times. Still has quite a good amount of likeable characters and I'll certainly check out the sequel when it comes out.

It kinda feels like Muv-Luv Alternative except not as good.

Ayen
05-08-2015, 01:22 AM
I heard of it a bunch but haven't watched it. Everything I heard makes it sound like an anime Game of Thrones, at least in terms of character death.

BlackFire
05-08-2015, 03:22 AM
I heard of it a bunch but haven't watched it. Everything I heard makes it sound like an anime Game of Thrones, at least in terms of character death.

Yes. That is true to a certain extent. However AoT doesn't make it a habit to be always killing off a main character like GoT.