PDA

View Full Version : A Real Nintendo Land

Skyblade
05-08-2015, 12:00 AM
Wasn't entirely sure where this belonged, but... Nintendo is teaming up with Universal Studios to bring Nintendo experiences to Universal's theme parks.

Article. (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-07-nintendo-signs-theme-park-deal-with-universal-studios)

Huh. So, no firm details yet, but we're potentially looking at Donkey Kong mine cart roller coasters. Or a Mario Circuit go-kart track. Or Baby Park bumper cars. Or a Luigi's Mansion haunted house. Or Metroid laser tag. Or a motion simulator ride that takes you through a Star Fox space battle. Or-

The possibilities are limitless!

Agent Proto
05-08-2015, 12:55 AM
There's a lot of things that Nintendo and Universal could do with this, and it sounds really exciting. I'm only sad that we may not see this for the next couple years, unless it gets scrapped and canceled.

Ayen
05-08-2015, 01:06 AM
I need this in my life.

Del Murder
05-08-2015, 02:58 AM
About time.

Vyk
05-08-2015, 03:36 AM
It doesn't really sound very Nintendo, I wonder what prompted this and how they came to an agreement. Knowing Nintendo, its more than just a licensing thing. They probably get a sizable portion of profits or something as well, judging from their stance on YouTube and whatnot

Fynn
05-09-2015, 03:09 PM
:omgomg: