PDA

View Full Version : Games you own. (But have not played)

Omni-Odin
05-08-2015, 11:04 PM
I'm not talking about Indie games that were free for PS Plus members. I'm talking about solid, physical copies of games that you have backlogged away into oblivion, or blockbuster downloads like the CoDs, Bioshocks, or Elder Scrolls games from Steam. For instance, I happen to have Dragon Quest VIII on PS2. Bought it when it was still housing the FFXII demo. I never played either and when XII did come out, that's all I played. I tried to boot up the old PS2 bastard the other day. It no longer works. Serves me right. Shoulda just played the damn thing.

As for other games I still own, but have yet to play even into the first hour are as follow:

DQ VIII: the Cursed King One
LoZ: A Link Between Worlds
KH: DDD
LR - FFXIII
FF Type-0
DQ V
MGS HD Collection (I 100% MGS3 on it, but haven't touched the other two games)
Metal Gear Rising
Tomb Raider PS4
Shadows of Mordor
Destiny
THE ENTIRE MASS EFFECT TRILOGY
Demon's Souls
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Ni No Kuni
Resident Evil 6
The Last of Us
L.A. Noire
Bioshock 1&2

Anybody else built up a backlog like this? Please share with me so I don't feel alone in the hundreds of dollars I no longer have.

Ayen
05-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Jesus, I could probably bury a person with the games I haven't played alone.

Are you counting playing it a little to see if it's working properly?

Shauna
05-08-2015, 11:08 PM
Let's just say that myself and Dat Matt have a spreadsheet of geekery noting all of our video games and which ones we've played.

Let's also just say that I am sitting at around 35% of the video games I (physically) own, I have completed. That's not even looking at games I have bought digitally on Steam and the PSN Store.

God help us.

Omni-Odin
05-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Jesus, I could probably bury a person with the games I haven't played alone.

Are you counting playing it a little to see if it's working properly?

For your time's sake, let's just say have not played at all.

Ayen
05-08-2015, 11:40 PM
Ah, well. In that case.

Batman Arkham City
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Dead Space 2
Diablo III
Dishonored
Fallout New Vegas
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Injustice Gods Among Us
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Kung Fu Panda
Lego Indiana Jones
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Ninja Gaiden Black
Pokemon Y
Portal 2
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Team Fortress 2

Big D
05-09-2015, 12:03 AM
Bioshock 1&2Me too. I bought the 'Ultimate Rapture' edition after playing Bioshock Infinite and its DLC, but I'm yet to get around to playing them. I blame my purchases of Far Cry 4 and and the FFX remasters for this tardiness.

I also havent yet touched Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones yet either. I bought the trilogy as a box set, but got temporarily bored while playing Warrior Within back in 2011. I keep intending to go back and finish the series, but for now my PS2 is still boxed up next to the TV, just waiting for me to get it out again.

BlackFire
05-09-2015, 12:08 AM
I have played most if not all of the games I own. I only have like 65 and I haven't beat them all.
I go through phases where I play a game for like 3-4 months at a time before switching to another game. I am not putting down a list.

escobert
05-09-2015, 01:55 AM
I don't think I own any games that I haven't at least tried.

Pumpkin
05-09-2015, 03:45 AM
Does this count games that are my boyfriend's that I don't intend to play, or just the ones I do intend to play?