PDA

View Full Version : Unpopular Opinions in Gaming

Ayen
05-10-2015, 07:15 AM
We had this thread a while back and I thought I'd bring it back because it was fun. For the newbies, you just state an opinion that's unpopular among dem mainstream audiences. Let's get this bad boy rolling!

SMB 2 > SMB 3
Morrowind is a boring game
inFAMOUS was god awful!
Cindy's outfit makes her look like a stripper. She would not be out of place dancing on a pole and grinding on men's laps at a strip club.

Your turn.

Pumpkin
05-10-2015, 07:20 AM
The Hyperdimension games are funny!
I really like easy difficulties. The easier the better
The PS3 has a lot of good games and is one of my favourite consoles
Horror games are actually very scary. Like really scary

Oh and I like anime art style. Seems a lot of people do not! It is my favouritest

Fynn
05-10-2015, 07:21 AM
FFX suuuuuuuuuuuuucks. Hard.

Xenoblade Chronicles has a great, original story.

Fire Emblem Awakening, despite being a really great game, is hilariously overrated.

JRPGs have the best stories in gaming.

Baldur's Gate 1 is not only worth playing but essential to play if you want to have a meaningful connection with BG2's story.

The Room is one of the best Silent Hills made. It's only eaten by 2. It has the most interesting plot and the most insane scares. And I love Henry Townshend as the protagonist.

I think Five Nights at Freddie's is stupid and as scary as a little kitty tripping adorably.

Shin Megami Tensei IV has a cool cast of characters.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey is the best mainline SMT game.

FFXII is the best numbered FF. And Vaan is an interesting character.

FFIX Choco Boy
05-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Final Fantasy XIII has a ton of replay value.
Persona 3 is the best RPG to ever be made.
DLC is perfectly acceptable - cosmetically.
Final Fantasy VIII has the trouttiest story of any game ever made.
MOBAs are stupid and overrated.

Fynn
05-10-2015, 07:38 AM

We were talking unpopular opinions here, man. There's not a lot of people who would dispute that statement, you know? ;)

Ayen
05-10-2015, 07:40 AM
Raiden's character was ruined when he was made a cyborg ninja just to appease western gamers who didn't like him in 2.

Fynn
05-10-2015, 07:43 AM
The Sims 3 is one of the greatest gaming experiences ever.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is an incredibly well done game. The battle system is interesting and fun, and the story is the best written in the series.

Kingdom Hearts 3D took the series in a cool new direction!

Pokémon Black/White are THE best games in the series and the Pokémon introduced in gen V are the coolest.

Generation 1 was the worst generation for Pokémon, both critter-wise and gameplay-wise. Not even the remake could fix its shortcomibgs.

Pumpkin
05-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Sub-Zero is cool

Get it? Do you get it? Do you see what I did? *nudge* Hey. Hey. Did you get it? *nudge* Hey? Did you- Did you get what I did?

Fynn
05-10-2015, 07:47 AM
I just noticed my sig and avatar fit perfectly in this thread. I'm reading a list and saying it all in the most pretentious tone, mocking those who disagree :D

Ayen
05-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Sub-Zero is cool

Get it? Do you get it? Do you see what I did? *nudge* Hey. Hey. Did you get it? *nudge* Hey? Did you- Did you get what I did?

-uppercuts Pumpkin into the spike pit-

Fynn
05-10-2015, 07:51 AM
Visual Novels are a valid genre of gaming that should be accepted, embraced, and cultivated by more people.

Also, point-and -click adventure games need to make a proper comeback.

Yukari Takeba from Persona 3 is a really great character who is very human and relatable in all her flaws.

That said, Junpei Iori is the single greatest, best written, most human character in video gaming history.

FFIX Choco Boy
05-10-2015, 08:07 AM

We were talking unpopular opinions here, man. There's not a lot of people who would dispute that statement, you know? ;)

Oh, that wasn't part of the list. I just wanted to state a fact.

Fynn
05-10-2015, 08:11 AM
Also, Kanji from P4 isn't gay. And Naoto isn't trans. They're kids struggling with societal gender norms

Ayen
05-10-2015, 08:11 AM
Dante and Vergil's characters are a lot more fleshed out and human in DmC than any of the other Devil May Cry games.

Fynn
05-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Amiga games need to be rereleases on Steam.

They should make D&D-based RPGs again.

Ayen
05-10-2015, 10:10 AM
You don't think I can compete with your unpopular opinions, Fynn?

The Sega Genesis is a better console than the Super Nintendo
Sega Genesis has better exclusives than the Super Nintendo
Battletoads & Double Dragon and Earthworm Jim are better on the GEN than their SNES counterpart
32X and Sega CD have plenty of good games worth playing

FFIX Choco Boy
05-10-2015, 10:12 AM
The Megaman series as a whole is super boring.
The Mario series as a whole is super boring.
The Sonic series as a whole is super boring.
The Platformer genre as a whole is super boring.

Fynn
05-10-2015, 10:20 AM
Handhelds are superior to consoles.

Ayen
05-10-2015, 10:26 AM
The Megaman series as a whole is super boring.
The Sonic series as a whole is super boring.
The Platformer genre as a whole is super boring.

Okay, you win. But I'll be back to challenge for the title at WrestleMania.

Fynn went full Japanese.

You never go full Japanese.

Fynn
05-10-2015, 10:43 AM

Fynn went full Japanese.

You never go full Japanese.

I repeat.

Handhelds >>>>>>>> Consoles >>>> PC

Oh, and my iPhone is pretty cool with games, too.

Sue me :colbert:

Ayen
05-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Well, I agree with the Console > PC part at least.

Fynn
05-10-2015, 10:58 AM
How can you NOT like handheld gaming?

Ayen
05-10-2015, 11:06 AM
I like handheld gaming, just not as much as console gaming.

Didn't think it was that big of a secret with me. What are the majority of the games I've reviewed for the past four years?

Consoles games.

Fynn
05-10-2015, 11:08 AM
You should branch out. There's so much stuff on hanhelds it's not even funny.

You should start with FFIV DS and do a compare-and-contrast review on it and the PSX version :monster:

Karifean
05-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Visual Novels are a valid genre of gaming that should be accepted, embraced, and cultivated by more people.

:squeeze: You're a good per-

:shobon: Huh. You mean like...

:shrug: So much for that.

The PSX Crash Bandicoot games are way better than Super Mario 64.

Allowing for lengthy complicated combos in fighting games is a bad idea.

The Shoryuken input is really damn annoying.

Final Fantasy X-2 has the best combat of any JRPG.

Fynn
05-10-2015, 11:24 AM

As the topic suggests, I did not expect that opinion to make me popular.

Although if you places those quotes in the actual order I said them (as in, completely the other way around), I'd come off as a better person :onoes:

Ayen
05-10-2015, 11:28 AM

This is the best post by far.

I mean -- I love you, Fynn. :heart:

escobert
05-10-2015, 05:56 PM
FFX sucks, FFVI is boring, Kingdoms Hearts is annoying, Civ 5 is the best civ since 2, DayZ Standalone is the best zombie game ever, Counter Strike GO is better than Source or 1.6, Battlefield 2 is the best Battlefield game, Mario fucking sucks and Zelda is Way cooler.

maybee
05-10-2015, 09:30 PM
The Sega Genesis is a better console than the Super Nintendo
32X and Sega CD have plenty of good games worth playing

Also, Pokemon is terrible.

Fynn
05-10-2015, 09:42 PM
Bowser is super cute and cuddly. Look at him!

http://i.imgur.com/lX1ZrMe.png

Pete for President
05-10-2015, 10:37 PM
Just finished The Last Of Us. It's an ok game. Definitely not the sharpest in the gameplay department, nor the holy grail of videogames.

Spooniest
05-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Gaming itself is a capricious pursuit

Why don't you do some work for a change

Ayen
05-10-2015, 11:22 PM
Gaming itself is a capricious pursuit

Why don't you do some work for a change

And let the man hold me down? Pfft!

Bolivar
05-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Civ 5 is the best civ since 2, DayZ Standalone is the best zombie game ever, Counter Strike GO is better than Source or 1.6, Battlefield 2 is the best Battlefield game

Oh man, Bert goin' in...

Mirage
05-11-2015, 12:01 AM
Half of you guys really need to step up your games. Unpopular opinions.

How can you NOT like handheld gaming?

It's a last resort for people who don't have time to play on real consoles. Just too bad that a lot of people need this last resort.

Skyblade
05-11-2015, 03:29 AM
FFTA > FFT
Pokémon XY > Pokémon OR/AS
Co-op > Competitive
Pokémon Platinum > Pokémon HG/SS
Mark of the Ninja > Metal Gear Solid
Super Smash Bros Brawl > Super Smash Bros Melee
Megaman Battle Network > Megaman
Mario Kart > Grand Theft Auto

I'll probably think of more, but those should be a solid start.

BlackFire
05-11-2015, 05:13 AM
Call of Duty sucks.
Halo is better.

Fang is over powered in FFXIII.

FF XIII-2 is the best in the FF XIII series.
Lightning Returns is the best in FF XIII series.

Skyblade
05-11-2015, 05:28 AM
Call of Duty sucks.
Halo is better.

Metroid Prime is a better shooter than both Call of Duty and Halo.

Ayen
05-11-2015, 05:31 AM
Dark Souls wasn't the least bit fun to play.

BlackFire
05-11-2015, 05:34 AM
[Insert Game Title HERE] *Throws Controller in frustation.*
"Fuck this game!!!!"

Ayen
05-11-2015, 05:47 AM
"smurf this game!!!!"

How did you know about my daily gaming ritual?

BlackFire
05-11-2015, 07:19 AM
"smurf this game!!!!"

LOL.
Someone has anger management issues!

Fynn
05-11-2015, 07:24 AM
"smurf this game!!!!"

LOL.

Be careful, BF.

ToriJ is really tame compared to other EoFFerrs.

BlackFire
05-11-2015, 07:31 AM
"smurf this game!!!!"

LOL.

Be careful, BF.

ToriJ is really tame compared to other EoFFerrs.

Ah, good. Then I have nothing to worry about. :p

escobert
05-11-2015, 04:19 PM
FFTA > FFT

*trour slap*

Fynn
05-11-2015, 04:35 PM
FFTA > FFT

*trour slap*

no u

Freya
05-11-2015, 04:58 PM
I find the halo series to be boring.

Rez09
05-11-2015, 05:41 PM
I actively dislike Vivi; the Black Waltz 3 should have been recruitable. (I feel bad posting this right after Freya. ;_; )

Star Ocean 1 has my favorite story in the series.

I like Suikoden 1 more than Suikoden 2.

More mechanics =/= a better game.

I hate Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and 3.

HoN, DotA2, and LoL are all about as good as each other (ignoring metagame elements such as queue times, character decoration, sound packs, ect).

League of Legends' community isn't even 1/1000th as toxic as everyone says.

Smash Bros is not an especially enjoyable series.

Mario Kart: Double Dash is the best in the series.

I have NEVER enjoyed Pokemon Gen II, nor the remakes of said games.

The Legend of Zelda series is generally very 'meh'.

I hate Zero Suit Samus.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Zero Suit Samus is basically bulltrout. I get the idea of having an alternate costume is neat, and the idea of it being the jumpsuit beneath the armor is even neater for me.

Making her a short blonde lady in a combat oriented suit that has heals (what?!?) is smurfing stupid.

I know there's plenty of other female characters suffering the same treatment, and admittedly not all of them bother me, and some of them I even like. Samus was never supposed to be that character though. The whole point of her character was supposed to be the opposite of that, and especially since there's already plenty of other female characters to fill the sexy, femme-fatale bombshell, niche, there was no reason to give her the same treatment.

I haven't seen the actress or the show, but I'd like to see more video games have a Brienne of Tarth style character.

I'll have to think of my other unwelcome opinions.

Shiny
05-11-2015, 06:49 PM
I don't see the point in people making money off playing games all day if they're not testing or creating them. This goes for pro gamers, let's players and anything of that sort.

escobert
05-11-2015, 07:45 PM
I don't see the point in people making money off playing games all day if they're not testing or creating them.

because people enjoy watching someone with a good personality play a game?

Freya
05-11-2015, 07:56 PM
It is her unpopular opinion lol although I sorta agree.

I think there should be harsher ways to punish jerks in online games. All the way from online shooting games to MMOs, people act like jerks and have no repercussions from it. I wish there were harsher moderation on them.

Spuuky
05-11-2015, 08:26 PM
GTA, CoD, Battlefield, Halo: these are all bad game series with immense followings.

Fynn
05-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Crisis Core was pretty lame.

escobert
05-11-2015, 10:52 PM
GTA, CoD, Battlefield, Halo: these are all bad game series with immense followings.

Battlefield 2 is the only Battlefield game that I enjoyed. the rest were too Call of Dutyish. At least in 2 there were vehicles and very specific roles to be such as medic and support or special forces. It added a very cool element to the game. Being medic could be very fun running out into a street in a firefight to revive or heal teammates and all you have is a base model M-16 so you aren't all ramboing around and need to worry about cover and snipers ect. After that they went to CoD wannabe and I moved back to Counter Strike for FPS.

But yeah, GTA Halo and CoD suck.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-12-2015, 12:00 AM
I think The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is a fantastic game. I've played and beat it multiple times. I've never met one person who didn't think it was total dogtrout. Ever. It's universally panned but I totally dig it.

"Not even being able to play as Daryl was able to save this smurfing game" is something I hear frequently. I don't care about the criticisms of others. I love it.

Ayen
05-12-2015, 12:09 AM
I see that sitting at Game Stop all the time and debate picking it up. Might have to check it out now.

Bolivar
05-12-2015, 03:39 AM
Battlefield 2 is the only Battlefield game that I enjoyed. the rest were too Call of Dutyish. At least in 2 there were vehicles and very specific roles to be such as medic and support or special forces. It added a very cool element to the game. Being medic could be very fun running out into a street in a firefight to revive or heal teammates and all you have is a base model M-16 so you aren't all ramboing around and need to worry about cover and snipers ect. After that they went to CoD wannabe and I moved back to Counter Strike for FPS.

Kalevala
05-12-2015, 04:58 AM
Crisis Core was pretty lame.

I thought that was the general consensus.

Sephex
05-12-2015, 05:08 AM
I don't like unpopular opinion threads because people name popular series just to get a knee jerk reaction from people and hope to find someone/some people to circle jerk with. And I am forced to start a circle jerk by going against a thread that goes against the tide in gaming! Help! I am losing my mind! Save me Mountain Dewritos!!!

Fynn
05-12-2015, 05:35 AM
There's nothing wrong with a little corclejerk in good fun from time to time ;)

Earthbound is overrated. It is also vastly inferior in every way to it's sequel, Mother 3.

Forsaken Lover
05-12-2015, 05:36 AM
-Metal Gear Solid 3 is, at best, just a (pretty) good game and certainly not the best in the series.
-Metal Gear Solid 2 has the best story in the series.
-I also like Rose.
-I had no real attachment to The Boss.

-Star Ocean: Till the End of Time is the worst JRPG ever made. There is nothing good about it at fucking all.
-Star Ocean; The Last Hope was pretty fun and had some good bits.

-SNK has always been better than Capcom.
-Also the best thing about SNK isn't even King of Fighters. It's Samurai Shodown or Fatal Fury. I wish they made more of those.

-Heavy Rain was a good game. It was a completely unique experience for me.
-I have no idea why the Internet acts like David Cage is the spawn of Satan sodomizing Hitler. He's okay in my book but to hear some tell it, they'd love nothing more than to see him shot.

-Silent Hill 4: The Room is a great game.

-Resident Evil Zero is one of the best RE games and has the best duo with Billy and Rebecca.

-Snow was the best character in FFXIII.
-HoexVanille or GTFO.
-Final Fantasy Ii is a good game and better than FFVIII or FFXIII.
-Final Fantasy IX is largely overrates these days.
-Tellah is the best character in FFIV.
-FFIV has the best soundtrack in the series.

-Dragon Age II is just as good as Origins. It's just that their strengths lie in different areas.
-Anders Was Right

-Ave, true to Caesar.

Skyblade
05-12-2015, 05:38 AM

Earthbound is overrated. It is also vastly inferior in every way to it's sequel, Mother 3.

Not in every way. Earthbound was officially released in a superior language. :monocle:

Pumpkin
05-12-2015, 05:41 AM
I agree with Star Ocean 4. I absolutely loved it aside from the voice acting, a few stupid lines, and one horrible area. It has my favourite archer gameplay wise and I had a lot of fun playing it.

I also liked XIII, although I can't say it was close to the best in the series. But it was still fun and I'll play it again.

Eternal Sonata is another one of those games people don't like. It's certainly not without faults but I found it charming and fun to play

Pheesh
05-12-2015, 06:19 AM

Bad Company 2 could just be the game that he meant considering that there were vehicles and you could be a medic and other roles.

Rez09
05-12-2015, 06:57 AM
-Also the best thing about SNK isn't even King of Fighters. It's Samurai Shodown or Fatal Fury. I wish they made more of those.

No Last Blade love? D:

Sephex
05-12-2015, 07:08 AM

Hmmm...on a technical level, yes. However Earthbound had tons more charm. Damn your circlejerking!!!!!!

escobert
05-12-2015, 03:44 PM

Bad Company 2 could just be the game that he meant considering that there were vehicles and you could be a medic and other roles.

No I did mean BF2. I don't count bad company in with the others since it's it's own numbered series ;) And noone plays Bad Company anymore. Also the medics in BC2 were junk. What Medic carries a light machine gun? The only reason I ever went to BC2 was because BF2 had died by that point. then they went back to making normal Numbered BF games and those are just basically CoD clones. Oh and don't ever listen to my reviews, early ones were just for the steam points :p

Forsaken Lover
05-12-2015, 05:10 PM

No Last Blade love? D:

I've never played it. Heard good things but I don't know personally.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-13-2015, 06:58 PM
So Valkyria Chronicles is decent, but it ain't what it's cracked up to be.

I think part of it is the fact that it is loosely based off of WWII, and it's so lighthearted. It's not like video games glorifying WWII violence are any better or more accurate, it's just the fact that you have a war game based off of WWII that is so bright and lighthearted is a tad jarring.

It is nice to see Vyse, Aika, and Fina.

Vyk
05-13-2015, 10:40 PM
They should make D&D-based RPGs again.
Sword Coast Legends. This is happening right now

Bolivar
05-14-2015, 01:19 AM
So Valkyria Chronicles is decent, but it ain't what it's cracked up to be.

I think part of it is the fact that it is loosely based off of WWII, and it's so lighthearted. It's not like video games glorifying WWII violence are any better or more accurate, it's just the fact that you have a war game based off of WWII that is so bright and lighthearted is a tad jarring.

It is nice to see Vyse, Aika, and Fina.

Did you play through the whole story?

Forsaken Lover
05-14-2015, 10:19 PM
Let's put your EDGY-ness to the test.

Who here likes Sonic 2006?

I never played it, only watched LP's of it. As such, i find it pretty interesting. The whole three different, intersecting storylines thing, having the same boss fights from different perspectives, and then there's dat music.

tZBctzSajNI

But nobody who has actually played this game likes it. It's one of the few universal opinions I've found on every forum I frequent.

Wolf Kanno
05-15-2015, 02:53 AM
From what I've heard and seen from some Let's Play, the game is utterly broken. The level designs are not that good and the game is buggy as all hell which is why it gets reamed for being really bad. I don't know too many Sonic fans that like it for the plot either. It's kind of just a train wreck but since I've never actually played it, I'm only speaking hearsay.

Fynn
05-15-2015, 05:37 AM
Plus there's the whole furry romance thing.

Wolf Kanno
05-15-2015, 05:51 AM
Some would argue that is a plus. ;)

Fynn
05-15-2015, 05:52 AM
I have yet to find a person who thinks that Sonic getting it's on with a human is a good thing :p

Skyblade
05-15-2015, 06:15 AM
I have yet to find a person who thinks that Sonic getting it's on with a human is a good thing :p

I dunno, Fynn. This is the Internet. Rule 34 and all that.

Plus, the Sonic fanbase can be really weird sometimes.

Wolf Kanno
05-15-2015, 06:21 AM

I dunno, Fynn. This is the Internet. Rule 34 and all that.

Plus, the Sonic fanbase can be really weird sometimes.

This reminds me of this weird Sonic fanfic a friend of mine made me read in high school. Characters gained magic powers and it was filled to the brim with rape. I kind of blame the fanfic for why I shyed away from Sonic around that time...

Scotty_ffgamer
05-15-2015, 06:21 AM
I enjoyed Sonic 06 enough, but that's mostly because I knew what I was getting into. It had a lot of potential, and I like the ideas behind a lot of the gameplay. I'd even say that I enjoyed my time playing it more than I enjoyed playing the Sonic Adventure games as a whole. The Sonic/Shadow levels in the Adventure games are way better than anything in 06, but I hated playing any of the other characters in the Adventure games. I didn't get that from Sonic 06. I found them all at least somewhat enjoyable. There were some real gems in the soundtrack in this game too. It is a glitchy, unfinished mess, but I even find the glitches pretty funny a lot of the time. I don't think the stories in any of the 3d sonic games I've played are particularly good. This all being said, it was a couple of years ago when I played Sonic 06. It's very possible if I played it right this minute, I'd think it's unplayable. It probably doesn't help that I played Sonic 06 right after beating the two Adventure games, and I REALLY don't like those games outside of the Sonic/Shadow levels. There, I defended it kind of with even another unpopular opinion to boot.

In any case, I think Sonic Boom has usurped Sonic 06 as the worst in the franchise in a lot of people's eyes. I've yet to see any defenders of that game.

As for other opinions, I think the XIII series has a super interesting lore, and I also find how the themes shift between the games to be pretty interesting. I don't think the lore or anything is conveyed well at all, but the ideas are good.

FFII is one of the best in the franchise.

I'll end there I guess.

Ayen
05-15-2015, 06:25 AM
I leave you guys alone for a couple of hours and I see the words "furry romance" in my thread.

That's the last time I leave you without adult supervision.

Fynn
05-15-2015, 06:32 AM
You're so judgmental, Tori :colbert:

Forsaken Lover
05-15-2015, 07:16 AM
Final Fantasy IX had a lot of furry romance.

ARE YOU HATING ON FFIX, TORI?

Because I got really friendly with these guys called Caesar's Legion recently.....

Fynn
05-15-2015, 07:17 AM
Final Fantasy IX had a lot of furry romance.

ARE YOU HATING ON FFIX, TORI?

Because I got really friendly with these guys called Caesar's Legion recently.....

But it doesn't really count, since they're all furries anyway. If Amy kissed Sonic, no one would bat an eye.

Forsaken Lover
05-15-2015, 07:37 AM
I'll have you know there are many people who would be outraged by that.

Mainly Sonic/Sally fans.

Or Sonic/Shadow fans.

Or Sonic/Tails fans.

Sonic/Knuckles fans...I don't know any of them actually. I won't speak for them.

I don't play Sonic games, I read the comics. They're pretty good. The Mega Man comic is also really good and more people should read it.

Sephex
05-15-2015, 08:54 AM
Most Sonic fans are actually pretty rational and--

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/071/9/6/sonic_inception_by_shadowmarx-d3bhjtq.jpg

Ayen
05-15-2015, 08:56 AM
I'm at the weird part of YouTube again.

Fynn
05-15-2015, 09:16 AM
http://cdn.dearinnerdemons.com/_images/comics/video-game/sonic-desktop.jpg

Sephex
05-15-2015, 09:34 AM
Please don't make me do this.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/277/a/0/sanic_and_knuckles__the_sequel_by_kierany9-d81kkdf.png

Fynn
05-15-2015, 09:38 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/887/025/cea.png

Ayen
05-15-2015, 09:39 AM
Knuckles 2006!

Pheesh
05-15-2015, 09:42 AM
psssh...nothin personnel...kid...

Sephex
05-15-2015, 09:42 AM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdpk0seVhy1qcqqe9o1_1280.png

black orb
05-16-2015, 01:28 AM

>>> No..:luca:

Ayen
05-16-2015, 01:36 AM
Navi was a good sidekick!

Forsaken Lover
05-16-2015, 02:12 AM

>>> No..:luca:

Some people just don't appreciate heroes.

Skyblade
05-16-2015, 03:37 AM
An opinion so unpopular that I dared not speak it last year for fear of getting lynched:

Dome Fossil > Helix Fossil.

Fynn
05-16-2015, 07:32 PM
An opinion so unpopular that I dared not speak it last year for fear of getting lynched:

Dome Fossil > Helix Fossil.

That's not an unpopular opinion. That is BLASPHEMY!!!

Dante WolfWood
05-17-2015, 04:26 AM
Last of Us was garbage.