PDA

View Full Version : If you could make one thing canon...

Aulayna
05-10-2015, 11:16 PM
...what would it be?

Basically if you could declare that one piece of fan speculation about any FF game was actually the intended canonical story (i.e. Squall is Dead etc), which would you choose?

Colonel Angus
05-10-2015, 11:30 PM
Tidus is the one who's actually dreaming. His Zanarkand is real & Spira's is the dream. All of it is part of him trying to cope w/ the loss of his father, then his mother.

FFIX Choco Boy
05-10-2015, 11:57 PM
Squall is dead.

Ergroilnin
05-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Final Fantasy is still good.

Ayen
05-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Squall's death simply because of how crazy everything got after disc 1.

VeloZer0
05-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Can I remove things? Like everything they added to the FF7 world that wasn't in the original game?

Mr. Carnelian
05-18-2015, 12:34 AM
The new world at the end of Lightning Returns is Earth: the new universe that's created at the end of the game is our universe. I had assumed this was canon when I played the game, but afterward I found that it wasn't.

Formalhaut
05-18-2015, 12:38 AM
The new world at the end of Lightning Returns is Earth: the new universe that's created at the end of the game is our universe. I had assumed this was canon when I played the game, but afterward I found that it wasn't.

It's not?!

Mr. Carnelian
05-18-2015, 12:46 AM

It's not?!

Apparently not. The game heavily implies that it is Earth, but then that story set after LR (I forget what it's called) makes it seems as though it isn't. And the game developers and what have you were very vague on the issue.