PDA

View Full Version : New Game + differences?

Spawn of Sephiroth
05-11-2015, 03:53 AM
So I just finshed the game and was snooping alittle bit about the new game + and i was wondering what all are the differences? Ive seen some stuff about different missions and a different story? Im curious to what another playthrough would do.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-11-2015, 05:26 AM
Some of the missions you go on will have a different path to choose from. The overall outcome is the same but you get to explore a different level and new cutscenes. I think this happens once a chapter? Not sure.

The green exclamation points you completed at school on your first playthrough will now be green checkmarks, you can watch them again at no extra charge to your time. Also, quests that weren't done the first time (such as seeing Emina strip) will have progress carry over.

And seeing as how your levels carry over, completing events of higher difficulty will give you better rewards.

There are a ton of things I couldn't do on the first playthrough because you needed to be level 50+ to do them. The second playthrough was more rewarding for me.

Spawn of Sephiroth
05-11-2015, 02:13 PM
Ok sounds good. Will be doing a playthrough. So if Ive already done expert trials will those renew or will I need to redo them? I think I skipped a few at first and I need the trophy for taking control of all territories and 25 knowing tags to get the platinum

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-11-2015, 07:00 PM
So if Ive already done expert trials will those renew or will I need to redo them? I think I skipped a few at first and I need the trophy for taking control of all territories and 25 knowing tags to get the platinum

That i'm not sure of. My levels weren't high enough to do the expert trials until my second playthrough so I just did them all then.