PDA

View Full Version : Cyberpunk 2077

BlackFire
05-13-2015, 01:24 AM
So, I am pretty stoked for an upcoming open world RPG game called Cyberpunk 2077. To me it looks like Blade Runner and the female "cyborg" is pretty hot just sitting there with blades coming out of her wrists and about to be shot to death too.

The trailer is awesome.
I can't wait to play it!

Anybody else looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077?

Bolivar
05-13-2015, 01:37 AM
CD Projekt Red won me over with both Witcher games, so I'll be blindly buying this whenever it comes out. Given the deluge of perfect and near-perfect scores the Witcher 3 got this morning, you can bet their follow up is going to be a pretty big event.

Fynn
05-13-2015, 05:21 AM
Polish Pride, woo!

Also, my best friend works for CD Projekt.

BlackFire
05-13-2015, 05:59 AM
Polish Pride, woo!

Awesome! Is there any chance you could get him to reveal anything more about Cyberpunk 2077?
Then tell us?

Fynn
05-13-2015, 06:02 AM
Polish Pride, woo!

Awesome! Is there any chance you could get him to reveal anything more about Cyberpunk 2077?
Then tell us?

Nope.

We have really strict laws about such stuff here. He clips never tell me anything about The Witcher 3 either, and he was really deeply involved in that game. And I think this game might not even be his division.

BlackFire
05-13-2015, 06:32 AM
Polish Pride, woo!

Then tell us?

Nope.

We have really strict laws about such stuff here. He clips never tell me anything about The Witcher 3 either, and he was really deeply involved in that game. And I think this game might not even be his division.

Oh. It was worth a try.
:P

Vyk
05-13-2015, 06:37 AM
Has anything else even been released about this game? All I've ever saw was a trailer that got redone a couple of times, and an extended version or two, but it was still like a year or more ago. I used to be extremely interested, but I think they revealed their intentions a little early before they really had anything to show for it, and I got the impression it's going to be a really long time before there is anything else available to hype myself up over it on. But once the thing happens I'll probably get hyped back up

BlackFire
05-13-2015, 07:43 AM
Has anything else even been released about this game? All I've ever saw was a trailer that got redone a couple of times, and an extended version or two, but it was still like a year or more ago. I used to be extremely interested, but I think they revealed their intentions a little early before they really had anything to show for it, and I got the impression it's going to be a really long time before there is anything else available to hype myself up over it on. But once the thing happens I'll probably get hyped back up

As far as I know? Nope. The dev team is being really secretive about what has been going on with 2077 for a few years. It will not be at E3 2015 at all.
Hopefully more info is revealed soon.

Mirage
05-13-2015, 08:27 AM
The first cd project game I am actually excited for. I hope it turns out as cool as it looks.