PDA

View Full Version : Would you take part in a "raise and fight" Pokemon Tournament?

Fynn
05-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Asking now, because this kind of tournament takes lots of preparation.

What is a "raise and fight" tournament, you ask?

The rules are quite simple! Each contestant receives six random Pokemon eggs (courtesy of our breeder - Skyblade) that they later get a limited amount of time to raise. Once the time elapses, we battle it out in a regular tournament, using only the Pokemon we hatched!

To take part you need a copy of Pokemon X/Y or Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. You get to keep any of the Pokemon you receive. Due to the time it takes to breed enough Pokemon (and the fact that I am way too busy right now), the tournament proper will take place no sooner than July. This poll is mostly to determine how many Pokemon Skyblade will need to breed.

The main idea behind this is that there's a huge discrepancy between casual and hardcore gamers when it comes to such tournaments. With such criteria, everyone is on very similar footing, so we can all enjoy Pokemon battles relatively equally!

So, to those who vote - do you have any preferences to the generations of Pokemon you want in the tournament? Do you have some Pokemon that you DEFINITELY want (or don't want) to appear? Or do you want it to be completely random?

Pumpkin
05-13-2015, 03:25 PM
Not really my thing but it sounds like it'll be fun for a lot of people :D

Bubba
05-13-2015, 03:47 PM
Aye, put me and MissH down for this. We'll give it a shot :D

Freya
05-13-2015, 03:51 PM
I will try! I will probably fail but I will try!

Fynn
05-13-2015, 03:55 PM
Wow! There's already more people than I anticipated! Thanks guys! I hope we all have fun! (And that Skyblade keeps up with the breeding :p)

Jinx
05-13-2015, 03:56 PM
Yessss, let's do it! This sounds really cool!

escobert
05-13-2015, 04:19 PM
That'd be cool if I had the games!

Shaibana
05-13-2015, 04:22 PM
ooeehh oeeh! this is my kind of thing! i am in!

i will take the challenge with 6 random pokemon from random generations. that would be alot more fun then when you get a prefered pokemon

now i just... need to find... my 3DS.. :3

i will horribly fail tho! pvp is alot different then when you battle the computer, so i need to raise them differently

FFIX Choco Boy
05-13-2015, 04:25 PM
I would love to do this; unfortunately, I have neither a 3DS nor the games listed. :cry:

Bubba
05-13-2015, 04:27 PM
I've never fought anyone at Pokemon via PVP so I'll probably suck big fat hairy balls. I suppose I could just spend all my waking hours training them up to level 100 but that isn't high on my list of priorities right now. Expect me/us to be the receiver of the wooden spoon.

Fynn
05-13-2015, 04:29 PM
ooeehh oeeh! this is my kind of thing! i am in!

i will take the challenge with 6 random pokemon from random generations. that would be alot more fun then when you get a prefered pokemon

now i just... need to find... my 3DS.. :3

i will horribly fail tho! pvp is alot different then when you battle the computer, so i need to raise them differently

Easy there, no rush :D I'm sure you'll find your 3DS by July ;)

And I'm sure you'll have enough time to raise your Pokemon properly. Once all the preparations are done, we'll settle on a time limit for the training. We'll also have two more threads - one dedicated to the raising period where we can share our experiences if we so choose, and one for the tournament stage.

Also, anyone have any requests yet? Any Pokemon you specifically want or don't want? Make sure to say why ;) Also, legendaries are out of the question by default since they can't breed.

Jinx
05-13-2015, 04:34 PM
I think any and all Pokemon should be fair game, but it'd be really interesting if Skyblade made sure that there were no duplicates. And then obviously randomly mix up the eggs (or maybe use a number generator) and give them out.

I think as to choosing which Pokemon should be in it, just use a hat picker online. So oh, it pulled out #1 of #649, so throw a Bulbasaur egg in the mix. That way to make it truly random and exciting.

Fynn
05-13-2015, 04:40 PM
We've actually talked about not having duplicates, but I just thought that there is one Pokemon that makes sense if there are duplicates - Eevee, considering the choices you get when evolving it. But otherwise - yeah, no duplicates.

When it comes to distributing the eggs, he'll send them over to me first, and I'll distribute them, so there is no chance of any bias - no one knows which eggs are which once they're on my box.

While complete randomization is an interesting idea, and while I know Skyblade has access to a lot of Pokemon, Im not sure if he's capable of breeding all of them.

Shaibana
05-13-2015, 04:43 PM
imo it would be alot more fun and challenging if you Dont have anything to say about the pokemon you get..
so i vote for no requests :3

Jinx
05-13-2015, 04:45 PM
I don't know what he has! I guess he could keep picking until he came upon a number he had though.

And yeah, obviously Eevee is an exception based on its evolutions.

Bubba
05-13-2015, 04:46 PM
Yeah, no requests all the way. As long as the pool of Pokemon is on a reasonably equitable level then I'm happy :)

Skyblade
05-13-2015, 04:50 PM
I think any and all Pokemon should be fair game, but it'd be really interesting if Skyblade made sure that there were no duplicates. And then obviously randomly mix up the eggs (or maybe use a number generator) and give them out.

I think as to choosing which Pokemon should be in it, just use a hat picker online. So oh, it pulled out #1 of #649, so throw a Bulbasaur egg in the mix. That way to make it truly random and exciting.

There is one restriction I have considered, but I need to present it to you all:

No trade evolutions.

Now, I have two systems, and most of the items needed to evolve Pokémon via trade (and I can just get more if I want). I will even happily trade with people and provide them the items if they so desire. But that will be cumbersome and cut into training time, so I am not sure it will be fair.

We've actually talked about not having duplicates, but I just thought that there is one Pokemon that makes sense if there are duplicates - Eevee, considering the choices you get when evolving it. But otherwise - yeah, no duplicates.

Espeon is my favorite Pokémon, so while I would love multiple Eevees, I am admittedly biased.

When it comes to distributing the eggs, he'll send them over to me first, and I'll distribute them, so there is no chance of any bias - no one knows which eggs are which once they're on my box.

Yep. I'm just going to trade them away as I get them (and I lose track very quickly anyway when doing a mass project like this). He stores them and hands them out as he wants. I'll be the only one who knows what is potentially out there to get, but I won't know where it'll be or what I'll actually get.

While complete randomization is an interesting idea, and while I know Skyblade has access to a lot of Pokemon, Im not sure if he's capable of breeding all of them.

I recently completed my PC collection in Pokémon X. My PC currently holds 30 boxes full of Pokémon: Every Pokémon in the game, sorted by Pokédex number. Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, etcetera. ALL OF THEM. This is part of why my PC box doesn't have a lot of room for eggs, and while I'll be transferring them to you every dozen or so that I breed up. :D

I can't breed Legendaries (except Phione). Everything else is fair game.

Scotty_ffgamer
05-13-2015, 05:01 PM
I honestly have no time for this (I've barely played any of Pokemon X as well so I'd have to continue the story as well). I'll say I'll do it though just because. Most likely I'll have an underleveled, under trained pokemon, but that's okay.

Fynn
05-13-2015, 05:30 PM
When I said "requests" I meant you'd be able to request which Pokemon would appear in the tournament - no one said you'd be getting it, since the egg draw would still be completely random ;)

Jinx
05-13-2015, 05:54 PM
Yeah, Pokemon who need trade evolutions should be out. Too much hassle. I think that really only removes a few Pokemon from the game.

How do we feel about Mega Evolutions? Maybe we should exclude the Mega Evolution itself from the challenge. Like, you can use your Charizard, but not Mega Charizard.

Shaibana
05-13-2015, 05:57 PM
How do we feel about Mega Evolutions? Maybe we should exclude the Mega Evolution itself from the challenge. Like, you can use your Charizard, but not Mega Charizard.

i agree with that.

im already excited for this tournament :3

Jinx
05-13-2015, 06:10 PM
Same! I'm miffed we have to wait a whole month or two! I'm ready to do it now!

Skyblade
05-13-2015, 06:13 PM
Yeah, Pokemon who need trade evolutions should be out. Too much hassle. I think that really only removes a few Pokemon from the game.

They've added quite a few over time. Originally, there were only 4. Now I think there's 26.

Full list:
Alakazam
Machamp
Gengar
Golem
Accelgor
Escavalier
Rhyperior
Magmortar
Electivire
Gorebyss
Huntail
Gigalith
Steelix
Trevenant
Gourgeist
Porygon 2 + Porygon Z
Scizor
Kingdra
Slowking (though Slowbro can still be gotten)
Politoed (though Poliwrath can still be gotten)
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Conkeldurr
Milotic
Duskull

I think that's a good idea. Should we ban items entirely?

Jinx
05-13-2015, 06:16 PM

They've added quite a few over time. Originally, there were only 4. Now I think there's 26.

Full list:
Alakazam
Machamp
Gengar
Golem
Accelgor
Escavalier
Rhyperior
Magmortar
Electivire
Gorebyss
Huntail
Gigalith
Steelix
Trevenant
Gourgeist
Porygon 2 + Porygon Z
Scizor
Kingdra
Slowking (though Slowbro can still be gotten)
Politoed (though Poliwrath can still be gotten)
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Conkeldurr
Milotic
Duskull

I'm okay with all of these being taken off.

This is something worth considering. Because different people might be at different places in the game and only have x items. Maybe we can include items but it's something like, you can only use x amount of regular potions per single battle. You'd have to use them wisely.

Skyblade
05-13-2015, 06:21 PM

This is something worth considering. Because different people might be at different places in the game and only have x items. Maybe we can include items but it's something like, you can only use x amount of regular potions per single battle. You'd have to use them wisely.

Well, I'm pretty sure on-use items are banned in online battles anyway. I was referring to held items.

Because a lot of really good ones are only available in the endgame, and they can be unbalancing as heck. I mean, you might get Leftovers or even Eviolite fairly early. But Choice Specs, Choice Bands, Assault Vests, Life Orbs, etcetera? Those of us who have them would utterly break those without them.

Rez09
05-13-2015, 06:22 PM
I would absolutely love to take part in this! :D

As for specific pokemon requests, it's a bit more involved but we ARE six generations in, and there are six slots in a team, so why not have each person receive one egg from each generation? :D

Jinx
05-13-2015, 06:24 PM

Well, I'm pretty sure on-use items are banned in online battles anyway. I was referring to held items.

Because a lot of really good ones are only available in the endgame, and they can be unbalancing as heck. I mean, you might get Leftovers or even Eviolite fairly early. But Choice Specs, Choice Bands, Assault Vests, Life Orbs, etcetera? Those of us who have them would utterly break those without them.

Oh, then in that case, yes. No held items.

Skyblade
05-13-2015, 06:43 PM
I would absolutely love to take part in this! :D

As for specific pokemon requests, it's a bit more involved but we ARE six generations in, and there are six slots in a team, so why not have each person receive one egg from each generation? :D

Well, some generations just have more Pokémon than others, and that could lead to some kind of restrictive selections. Plus, that messes with the random draw we were planning.

But the real reason I'm against this is that I've already sort of lost track of which egg belongs to which Pokémon for the first batch that I've bred so far... >.>

I will definitely have Pokémon from every generation in there!

Fynn
05-13-2015, 07:46 PM
I'll try to keep things as exciting as possible until the time of the tournament comes. I think I'll open an official sign-up thread in two weeks or so, so that we have the final number of eggs required set. For now, we can use this thread to brainstorm ideas for the tournament - I'll run official polls on the final rules later as well. And then, just as soon as Skyblade is done wit the breeding, I have all the eggs (and am done with schoolwork >.>), we'll begin the raising stage. It might come sooner than July, but it won't begin later than like the first week of July.

Damn, I'm starting to sound like SE representatives regarding FFXV. "Please be excited!" :D

Skyblade
05-13-2015, 07:52 PM
I'm working up the eggs, but I'm wondering if we should do more than 6 per person. Maybe 8? Just to give some degree of customizability to things in case luck treats someone badly? It would take a little longer to breed, but as long as I can keep it going...

Ayen
05-13-2015, 07:57 PM
I'm a lover not a fighter, but obviously the only generations that should be allowed are 1 and 2 since they are the superior generations and anything after are complete and utter unimaginative crap.

Boy, things sure were better when I was a kid and wasn't so cynical.

Dat Matt
05-13-2015, 07:57 PM
Sure sign me up.

How are you choosing the pokemon that you are breeding. Will there be any duplicates in the bred pokemon?

Jinx
05-13-2015, 08:02 PM
I don't see why you couldn't open the training portion x amount of days before the tournament portion. Obviously you'll have to anyways, but you can "start" this thing earlier! :)

Fynn
05-13-2015, 08:10 PM
I don't see why you couldn't open the training portion x amount of days before the tournament portion. Obviously you'll have to anyways, but you can "start" this thing earlier! :)

Oh, I will! We will also have to determine what the raising time limit will be :) That also depends on a number of factors I'll discuss later.

So what do you guys think of the 8 Pokemon per person idea? I mean, we have a lot of time, I think Skyblade could make it no problem, but the question is if you want it? There is a certain charm to only being stuck with the six you get, but then again, chances are you will be really screwed over that way, as Sky noted. And then, if we do decide on 8, should we choose which 6 you use throughout the whole tournament from the beginning, or should we be allowed to switch between matchups?

Skyblade
05-13-2015, 08:14 PM
Sure sign me up.

How are you choosing the pokemon that you are breeding. Will there be any duplicates in the bred pokemon?

I'm letting personal bias rule, of course.

I actually have almost five boxes filled with Pokémon that I've trained and bred for battle (well, and my competitive Legendaries, who I can't breed). I'm just pulling these guys out and breeding them with my Hex-Flawless Ditto. The Ditto has a Destiny Knot, to ensure at least 5 IVs from the nearly perfect parents will be passed to the child, and the other parent has an Everstone, to pass on the competitive Nature. So they'll all be decent for their species.

Keep in mind, my battle boxes are full of a huge assortment of Pokémon. I play with my favorites. So while there are some of the standard Pokémon at the top end of competitive battling, there are also some that are very much among the lesser-used Pokémon.

Once I've torn through my battle stock, I'll switch to selecting randomly odd choices from my massive pool of others if I still need more to flesh out the totals. Those will take longer, because I'll try to get them at least halfway decent before I actually pull the final eggs.

Currently the poll is sitting at 7, but I think I counted more people than that actually interested. Could someone work me up a list so I know how far I have to go?

Fynn
05-13-2015, 08:17 PM
Scotty and Matt didn't place their votes, so 9 it is. That's either 54 or 72 Pokemon, depending on whether we get six or eight each.

Skyblade
05-13-2015, 08:18 PM
Scotty and Matt didn't place their votes, so 9 it is. That's either 54 or 72 Pokemon, depending on whether we get six or eight each.

And MissH, who Bubba vouched for.

Fynn
05-13-2015, 08:19 PM

I started thinking they were gonna play as one :D So 60 or 80 Pokemon so far it is. I expect there may be more people joining. That's quite a lot of eggs... How many can you contain on your boxes? I'm gonna need to take some off you soon, aren't I?

Jinx
05-13-2015, 08:20 PM
I know that Denmark is interested, as is Mister Adequate. Pike might be interested as well. Don't count just yet!

And I'd much rather do it with only six than eight.

Richard
05-13-2015, 08:21 PM
No. Not really.

Fynn
This is turning out to be quite the party :erm:

Like I said, this thread is more for general orientation. I'll open an official signup thread in due time. That one will have a time limit, since we really need to give Sky enough time to breed up any additional eggs that might be required.

Skyblade

I started thinking they were gonna play as one :D So 60 or 80 Pokemon so far it is. I expect there may be more people joining. That's quite a lot of eggs... How many can you contain on your boxes? I'm gonna need to take some off you soon, aren't I?

I transferred 5 boxes to my Pokébank (the entire Gen 1 cast). So I'm good for a while on space. Transferring them to you is going to take a while, though. You might want to start catching junk Pokémon to trade over for the eggs.

Fynn
05-13-2015, 08:24 PM

I transferred 5 boxes to my Pokébank (the entire Gen 1 cast). So I'm good for a while on space. Transferring them to you is going to take a while, though. You might want to start catching junk Pokémon to trade over for the eggs.

Ugh... That's gonna take a while. Hello, Fletchling...

Skyblade
05-13-2015, 09:53 PM
31 Eggs in, and I have to take a break. I've found myself a couple times wandering back and forth in front of the Day Care, waiting for the Egg to spawn, only to realize that I hadn't actually dropped off the new parent. >.< So used to breeding a single Pokémon over and over, switching every time is a weird new rhythm.

Pumpkin
05-13-2015, 09:56 PM
I would like to see who gets what Pokemon and who wins the matches and stuff even if I'm not participating

Denmark
05-13-2015, 10:33 PM
I know that Denmark is interested

troof

Skyblade
05-13-2015, 11:18 PM
So that's 66 Pokémon to breed up now.

Hmm, I wonder what the prize for the winner will be...

Endless
05-14-2015, 12:36 AM

Make that 72.
Given the remark about Eevee, I assume evolving what Pokemon I get is allowed?

Jinx
05-14-2015, 02:01 AM

Make that 72.

I thought that was implied.

I had another consideration. Perhaps just having Pokemon with 3 evolutions?

Skyblade
05-14-2015, 02:14 AM

Make that 72.

I thought that was implied.

I had another consideration. Perhaps just having Pokemon with 3 evolutions?

If you guys want, we can try that, but it would be really restrictive. There are only 86 evolution lines with 3 stages. Several of those are already invalid: Magmortar, Electivire, Conkeldurr, Gigalith, Gengar, Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, Rhyperior, Kingdra, Porygon Z, Dusknoir, which all require evolution by trade.

This leaves us with only 74 left, and we already need 72 for the event. Plus, some of those are only three stage evolutions if we count their baby form. Since baby Pokémon all evolve via friendship (which takes extra training time), offer nothing really competitively, and require me to change up the breeding items to even get them, I am quite hesitant to breed for them.

Plus, that would invalidate all the breeding work I've already done on the 58 eggs that I've already prepared. :ohdear:

Jinx
05-14-2015, 02:19 AM
In that case, forget about it, I say. It was just something I thought worth considering. :)

Skyblade
05-14-2015, 04:07 AM
All done. I barely had enough viable (able to breed, and discounting trade evolution) Pokémon in my battle set to breed up the 72 we needed. It took all of my viable Pokémon with only like three exceptions, and Eevee. I wasn't sure how many Eevee to breed, so I was delaying it until the end, and I just barely squeaked by without needing to breed them.

If we get another player, I'll breed up the last few Pokémon and a couple of Eevee to fill up the total. If not, I'll probably offer an Eevee to the winner, bred for competitive IVs, Nature, and Ability to match the Eeveelution of the winner's choice.

EDIT: I do have a few more viable Pokémon than I originally thought. I SHOULD be able to cover one more newcomer. So Eevee will remain the prize Pokémon at this point.

Night Fury
05-14-2015, 05:28 AM
I said no, but I could be interested. I just don't know that my internet router offers me the right connection to be able to do these battles. So really I'm a tentative yes.

Fynn
05-14-2015, 05:38 AM
If Pike and Mister Adequate do indeed decide to take part, that's 84 eggs already.

I'm surprised you did it so fast, Sky! That tempo gives us enough legroom to take on whatever amount of potential participants. I'll still open the official sign ups soon, so that we get the final list of contestants ahead of time. Transferring all those eggs to me will take some time too. I'll start catching those junk Pokemon today, and maybe we can have a couple eggs in place already.

BTW, it'd be hilarious if one person got all the Eevees :exdee:

Regarding what Pumpkin said - that's what I expect we're gonna do. In the raising stage thread, we could all post what Pokemon we hatched (so as to prevent cheating, like secret trading and stuff) and then post as much of our progress as we see fit. It'd also be nice if we could share training tips, but Skyblade is already a walking Pokemon encyclopedia if I've ever seen one, so the chances of someone providing tips Skyblade doesn't have to give are pretty slim :monster:

EDIT: with Night Fury in, that's a potential 90.

Skyblade
05-14-2015, 05:51 AM
90 is definitely going to break my prebuilt parent bank. It will take me a couple of days to prepare the others. I already had two more that I was going to work on training up next anyway, so I'll use this as an excuse to build them up. But I'll have to do a bit of thinking about who I should grab for the others...

I'll also have to think of a new reward, since I'll be using the Eevee in the tournament. I want something unique and special...

Fynn
05-14-2015, 05:57 AM
Take your time, there's still plenty. Why not try a random number generator, like Jinx said?

Here's a Pokemon generator specifically: http://randompokemon.com

You could treat those random Pokemon as suggestions for you to consider and then pick the ones you consider the best suited for the tournament.

Bubba
05-14-2015, 07:58 AM
Thinking about it, you may as well lump MissH and I as one player. We only have the one 3DS so wouldn't be able to battle each other.

That will free up another space for anyone else who might want to join.

Fynn
05-14-2015, 08:02 AM
Thinking about it, you may as well lump MissH and I as one player. We only have the one 3DS so wouldn't be able to battle each other.

There's no "spaces" per se, though. We have enough time for Skyblade to breed enough Pokemon, so that shouldn't really be an issue.

If you're worried about that, I still don't know what kind of tournament rules we'll be using. If it turns out there's a huge amount of people, we probably won't have everyone fight everybody.

EDIT: Sky - how many Eevees are there gonna be?

Skyblade
05-14-2015, 12:45 PM

There's no "spaces" per se, though. We have enough time for Skyblade to breed enough Pokemon, so that shouldn't really be an issue.

If you're worried about that, I still don't know what kind of tournament rules we'll be using. If it turns out there's a huge amount of people, we probably won't have everyone fight everybody.

EDIT: Sky - how many Eevees are there gonna be?

I have no idea. I mean, I could breed one for every Eeveelution, but unless people coordinated, we'd probably get duplicates. There are three main archetypes for the Eeveelutions: Special Sweeper (Espeon, Jolteon, Glaceon), Physical Sweeper (Leafeon and Flareon), and Defensive Wall (Umbreon, Sylveon, and Vaporeon). I could breed one for each archetype, maybe?

Fynn
05-14-2015, 12:51 PM
Yeah, three Eevees seems reasonable to me. Let's see how the others feel about that.

Jinx
05-14-2015, 01:28 PM
I was actually going to suggest that everyone get an Eevee. Instead of having 8 Pokemon for customization, you can use Eeveelutions for that. Every other egg be random, though.

Shaibana
05-14-2015, 01:45 PM
naa, i think 3 eevee's would be nice.
and when everybody has the eggs the persons with eevee's have to come forward to get a type wich is randomly apointed to them: special sweeper, physical sweeper or defensive wall

Fynn
05-14-2015, 02:01 PM
and when everybody has the eggs the persons with eevee's have to come forward to get a type wich is randomly apointed to them: special sweerper, physical sweer or defensive wall

That is a great idea!

Skyblade
05-15-2015, 03:30 AM
and when everybody has the eggs the persons with eevee's have to come forward to get a type wich is randomly apointed to them: special sweeper, physical sweeper or defensive wall

Don't actually have to worry about that. The Eevee will basically have a role assigned by their Nature.

If you get the Calm Eevee, it will boost it's Special Defense and lower its Attack. So you'll want to evolve it into Umbreon, Sylveon, or Vaporeon. Sylveon will actually frequently run Bold to boost its Defense instead, since it already has such massive special bulk. But that would require breeding up another Nature. Calm is going to be our tank Nature.

If you get the Modest Eevee, it will boost its Special Attack and lower its Attack. So you'll want to evolve it into Glaceon, Jolteon, or Espeon (you'll want to evolve it to Espeon, because Espeon is the best, just admit it). Again, Jolteon would usually run Timid, but we're sticking with a single Special Attack based Nature.

If you get the Jolly Eevee, it will boost its Speed and lower its Special Attack. This will be used for Flareon and Leafeon. Flareon usually runs Adamant for increased power, yada yada same as above.

So, basically, which Eevee you get will determine your evolution options. You COULD try a nonstandard one if you wanted, but it won't work out great (I wouldn't recommend deviating unless you get Modest, in which case you can TRY to run a less bulky Vaporeon or Sylveon).

Jinx
06-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Hey, so, any word on when this might start? At least the training phase?

Fynn
06-02-2015, 06:03 AM
I'll open up the official signups next Monday and give some time for people to officially join then and discuss the official rules. I have exams on the third week of June, so I was thinking we could start the training phase after I'm done with them.

Shaibana
06-02-2015, 02:28 PM
please do link it here as i will forget it and i dont browse the forum much

Fynn
06-02-2015, 02:59 PM
I intend to personally notify all the people who expressed their interests here of the new thread once it's posted ;)

Jinx
06-02-2015, 03:23 PM
YEAH AND WHEN IS THAT FYNNTON?

Fynn
06-03-2015, 06:00 AM
Okay, official statement - I'm opening the signup thread next Monday. There, we'll also discuss the specifics of the tournament.