PDA

View Full Version : Kirby's Dream Land!

Ayen
05-16-2015, 11:47 PM
OMG this game is SO much fun! I'm flying, I'm shooting projectiles, I'm eating people and spitting them out, I can even eat two people at once. I just took out a tree and some guys throwing crates? Boxes? Whatever, suck them up and spit them out! OH NO! WATER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Talk about the Kirby games here.

Skyblade
05-17-2015, 12:02 AM
Kirby Super Star is the best game in the franchise.

The ability to combine powers needs to return. Best part of Crystal Shards.

Wolf Kanno
05-17-2015, 03:50 AM
I was playing through the franchise with the Wii Anniversary Collection awhile back. It has its moments, but I kind of feel Kirby is a wee bit too overpowered. I mean I was seriously rocking my way through the games pretty easily.

Ayen
05-17-2015, 04:05 AM
I was playing through the franchise with the Wii Anniversary Collection awhile back. It has its moments, but I kind of feel Kirby is a wee bit too overpowered. I mean I was seriously rocking my way through the games pretty easily.

I can see that. Until I got to stage 3 and died.

Skyblade
05-17-2015, 06:12 AM

That was actually by intentional design. The first Kirby game let you literally fly through the entire game avoiding enemies if you wanted to. The series is about fun lighthearted adventures, not really difficulty. Though they have gotten harder as the series went on.