PDA

View Full Version : >> How big is your bedroom?

black orb
05-17-2015, 08:59 PM
>>> Mine is smaller than a Guantanamo cell (no joke)..:luca:

escobert
05-17-2015, 09:12 PM
Mines pretty small. we have enough room for our full size bed, 2 dressers and room to change.

DMKA
05-17-2015, 09:24 PM
It's a pretty good size, I guess. It's got room enough for a full size dresser (one of those three by three drawer ones), a regular sized dresser, two televisions (a 42 inch and a 37 inch), two night stands, a queen sized bed, a twin sized bed, two desks, a mini fridge, with two walk in closets and connected bathroom.

My significant other, my dog, and I share it quite comfortably.

Kalevala
05-17-2015, 09:38 PM
Relatively small. Room in a house with seven other people. Enough room for a bed, a night stand, a tv on an entertainment stand, a desk, and a closet. Granted, it's pretty cramped with all of those things in it.

Ayen
05-17-2015, 11:33 PM
Uhh... It has room for a bed, a dresser, two desks, a couple of shelves, a 40 inched wide screen TV, a bunch of consoles and games, and a closet. I'd have more room if I could make the bed but since the thing likes to break every time I try to fold it up I just leave it.

Big enough I suppose.

Formalhaut
05-17-2015, 11:44 PM
I was looking at the bottom of the main page at the 'latest posts' and all I saw was ">> How big is your...". My mind went through several endings.

My room is fairly medium. It has a desk and spinny chair, a bedstand, a wardrobe, a drawer, a bed (obviously), and a very small side room with a toilet and sink. Not quite an en suite but nearly there.

Mr. Carnelian's room is smaller. It's the smallest room in the student house. It's got a bed, chair, a desk (which has his T.V and Xbox on top so it doesn't really function like that anymore), an upright drawer, and a wardrobe. I prefer Carny's room though; it's so much warmer. Even in May, my room is freezing!

noxious.sunshine
05-18-2015, 12:14 AM
Our room is a good sized room.

It fits a queen sized mattress, tv stand & tv & our storage stuff (my wire racks and a set of plastic drawers) & my myriad of stuffed animals quite comfortably.

I'm hoping to upgrade to a king size mattress though. Hopefully it fits.

And we also have a small walk in closet that connects to our bathroom.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
05-18-2015, 02:52 PM
Pretty fucking big. My room is what would normally be the 'bonus room' or the 'den'. It is pretty awesome.

Pumpkin
05-18-2015, 03:35 PM
Big enough

black orb
05-18-2015, 04:06 PM
It's a pretty good size, I guess. It's got room enough for a full size dresser (one of those three by three drawer ones), a regular sized dresser, two televisions (a 42 inch and a 37 inch), two night stands, a queen sized bed, a twin sized bed, two desks, a mini fridge, with two walk in closets and connected bathroom.

My significant other, my dog, and I share it quite comfortably.
>>> wow, looks like you a can do a friggin safari in there. Now I know I can to go to your place if I need to spend a night or two..:luca:

Shorty
05-18-2015, 08:20 PM
Couldn't give exact measurements, but maybe 10x12', plus a large private bathroom. I am lucky!

Night Fury
05-19-2015, 03:03 AM
Ours is really big! We have a big bed, a set of drawers, bedside drawers, and just now I put a table in there. There is still a whole heap of floor space. Eventually I'd like us to get a TV in there and maybe a nice big rug to make it warmer - but we're not going to be living here forever so I don't see the point just now.