PDA

View Full Version : List things you like about yourself.

Wolf Kanno
05-23-2015, 08:42 AM
I've been reading old notes and emails I passed on with someone and I stumbled on this question. The best part about reading my answers was that I was at a real low point in my life at the time and having to actual answer this question put in me a pretty good mood at the time. So now I'm going to share that with EoFF. Name a few about yourself that you love or feel proud of. :lol:

Ayen
05-23-2015, 11:14 PM
I'm funny, smart, empathic, organized, hard-working, passionate, creative, friendly, loyal, and easy to shop for.

Pumpkin
05-23-2015, 11:24 PM
Um I try to help people!

Aerith's Knight
05-23-2015, 11:51 PM
My manly chest hair is only exceeded by the perfection that is my left calf.

Lonely Paper Star
05-24-2015, 01:36 AM
I'm pretty decent at writing stories. I'm also loyal and I have a pretty good moral conscience.

~*~Celes~*~
05-24-2015, 02:32 AM
I'm a good cook.
I'm a good mom.
I'm a good housekeeper (as long as I'm not moving into a house that's already a mess -_-)
I'm honest.
I'm fun to hang out with as long as I'm comfortable with who I'm with.
I have a good sense of humor
I'm open-minded
I'm passionate

noxious.sunshine
05-24-2015, 03:19 AM
I'm a good cook.
I'm a good mom.
I'm a good housekeeper (as long as I'm not moving into a house that's already a mess -_-)
I'm honest.
I'm fun to hang out with as long as I'm comfortable with who I'm with.
I have a good sense of humor
I'm open-minded
I'm passionate

Celes is my twin sister. Lol

And I'm also a good friend, and girlfriend/fiancee/wife ..

It just takes awhile for most people to figure that out. ;)

Psychotic
05-24-2015, 11:34 AM
Throughout my career I have helped alleviate the pressure on hundreds of stressed, anxious and worried people and in doing so have done my bit to balance some major social injustices.

I also make the best mothersmurfing scrambled eggs you've ever tasted in your otherwise meaningless life.

Night Fury
05-24-2015, 02:38 PM
I like my butt, my legs, my hair, my eyes, my smile, my dimples... I like my sense of humour, I like my passion, I like my creativity, I like my compassion, I like my dress sense, I like my brain, I like that I'm mature, I like that I'm sharp... I like lots of things about myself and I'm not ashamed for liking them.

Pheesh
05-24-2015, 02:58 PM
Good looking
honest
hard working
hilarious
mature
carefree
great fashion sense
excellent cooking ability
well endowed
nice teeth
nice feet
perfect amount of body hair
can speak to animals
able to fart on command
look good in natural fabrics
great whistler
able to play moonlight sonata on the spoons
can read past a 9th grade level
own an assortment of shoes that all fit
a well maintained bedroom
average length nostril hair
can be trusted with most electrical appliances
can recite 'the notebook' off by heart
always carry my laptop in a laptop bag

I think that's about it...

Oh, and humble.

Shorty
05-24-2015, 09:09 PM
I like that I was born into a dysfunctional and hysterical home of crazy people because it has helped me be more in-tune and accepting of the crazy of others. I love my sense of wanderlust, and even though it is hard not having a permanent home, it gives me a feeling that there is perpetually and adventure waiting on the horizon and that I always have something to look forward to. I like my guilty pleasures like eating food that will probably give me cancer and music that would laugh me out of a radio station. I like my taste in films and my harsh critical standards. I like my fierce confidence on issues and points that matter to me, and additionally I like that I am able to feign confidence in situations that I would otherwise not feel confident in at all. I like that I have a mountain of poor decisions and mistakes under my belt from which I have learned and grown into a better person from. And I like my red hair and green eyes that I was blessed with from my mama.

Ayen
05-24-2015, 10:10 PM
I also make the best mothersmurfing scrambled eggs you've ever tasted in your otherwise meaningless life.

I need these scrambled eggs INSIDE ME!

Shiny
05-25-2015, 04:50 AM
The one thing I can rely on about myself is my resilence. It's gotten me through a lot. That and also the creativity that lives in my brain. The daydreams I have are lots of fun. I should probably get back to writing them on paper so I don't forget them. Oh and I like that I can make people laugh sometimes. I'm actually in a pretty bad mood and this didn't help but I'll rely on my resilience to help me get over it quickly. And I definitely love that I have a wide range of taste in films, music, books, food and people. Liking the same thing all the time is boring to me.

LunarWeaver
05-25-2015, 12:44 PM
I like that I enjoy what I enjoy without hesitation. I love being a nerd and wear it proudly. People who secretly have fandoms because of embarrassment I just don't understand. Life is more fun when you embrace the pleasures. Um, my eye color ain't so bad either.

chionos
05-25-2015, 03:15 PM
I make damn good babies.

I'm smarter than the average bear.

I snort sometimes when I laugh, and I like it.

escobert
05-25-2015, 04:47 PM
I generally have a good heart, I luv luv animals, I love to learn, I'm a hard worker and make sure I get things done.

fire_of_avalon
05-25-2015, 10:30 PM
I'm honest. And I'm not afraid to speak up for people who can't speak for themselves.

Crop
05-26-2015, 12:13 AM
I like pretty much everything about myself.

Mostly though I like my sense of adventure, I would spend my whole life travelling the world if I could.