PDA

View Full Version : Non-Final Fantasy Character You'd like to see in a crossover

Colonel Angus
05-30-2015, 05:00 PM
Which of these characters would you like to see make a crossover into one of the Final Fantasy worlds?

noxious.sunshine
05-30-2015, 06:12 PM
Rainbow Brite, obviously.

Pike
05-30-2015, 07:21 PM
Spider-Man is the superior answer

Colonel Angus
05-30-2015, 08:30 PM
If I had to choose one (even though I chose more than one), I would go w/ He-Man.

Galuf
05-30-2015, 08:43 PM
i say link. but doesnt link already already appear in FF1 remakes. on a gravestone lol

Mr. Carnelian
05-31-2015, 04:02 AM
I think that the crossover which would make the most sense would be a Sailor Moon crossover with Spira, circa X-2.
Yuna, Rikku and Paine's dressphere changing already look like Sailor Moon transformations.

A Lara Croft crossover into X-2's Spira wouldn't seem too out of place either.
Just look at Yuna: she's an orphan who wears hot pants with combat boots, has two guns, has a braid in her hair and hunts for ancient relics in caves and ruins.
Remind you of anyone?

Basically, the light-hearted nature of X-2 makes it seem ripe for crossover to me.

Whilst we're doing crossovers, I'd be really interested to see who would win in a shooting contest between Yuna, Balthier and Sazh.

Snap Jumper
06-02-2015, 12:31 AM
Samus Aran. Imagine the equipment screen:

Samus

Level: 30
Job: Gunner
Right Hand: Plasma Beam
Left Hand: Missile Launcher
Head: Chozo Helmet
Body: Varia Suit

Mr. Carnelian
06-02-2015, 03:02 AM
Samus Aran.

That would be cool!

But, which Final Fantasy world do you think Samus would fit into best?

I think it would have to be one of the worlds which has more of a sci-fi feel.

Electroshock Therapy
06-02-2015, 03:17 AM
Because no one gave him any love, I voted for Mega Man. But to fit the theme of Final Fantasy a little bit more, I'm actually thinking of MegaMan Trigger from the Legends series. Legends 2 in particular went all anime with its plot and character designs and I think it fits better with the more sci-fi FF worlds.