PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to see an FF MMO set in Ivalice?

Pike
06-05-2015, 05:00 PM
Mister Adequate and I were talking about this the other day. Ivalice seems like a really rich world and has a lot of potential, so imagine an MMO set in it. I, for one, would love to be a moogle! What do you think?

Jinx
06-05-2015, 05:01 PM
No, I want one in Spira!

escobert
06-05-2015, 06:00 PM
I would be more interested in it if it were.

Formalhaut
06-05-2015, 06:06 PM
I can see it, personally. There is much to Ivalice that isn't explicitly seen so you could definitely expand on that. Also, Ivalice also seems to have a bustling commerce trade between cities, so I can see any MMO jumping on that whole trading experience. Add in vibrant cities, sky cities, airships and sky pirates and plenty of lovely surrounding environments, I can't see why Ivalice couldn't be a fantastic MMO.

FFIX Choco Boy
06-05-2015, 07:57 PM
I would love to have one. One of the reasons I was so disinterested in XI and XIV was because they were their own world, and so the lore didn't really pull me in. However, I know a ton about Ivalice, and I'd be really interested to explore it more in-depth with an MMO. Kind of the same reason I fell in love with WoW: Because I'd played the Warcrafts and was really interested in the MMO's story. (And I'd never played any game like it before, but that's a different story)

Vermachtnis
06-05-2015, 07:59 PM
Are there female Bangaas? I wanna be a female Bangaa.

Pumpkin
06-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Maybe. It would be fun to have all of those different races to play!

Sephex
06-09-2015, 12:13 PM
I just don't go for MMOs. They feel more like a job to me. That said, despite the fact that I voted based on how I feel about the genre, I think they could pull one off since FFXII was like an offline MMO, anyway.

Mirage
06-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Yes, but not with the exclamation point.

Madame Adequate
06-09-2015, 04:46 PM
I would indeed!

But I would also like to see one set in Alabama.

Mr. Carnelian
06-09-2015, 05:11 PM
How about an MMO where it turns out that all of the Final Fantasy worlds exist in the same universe, and that the events of all the games happened at roughly the same time?

And there's now a way to travel instantly between these world, Destiny style?

How would the citizens of these worlds interact with each other? For instance, what would the kickass Montblanc make of the pathetic Mog? Would Yuna make Tidus get rid of his lame clothes and get styled by the tailors of Ivalice?

The possibilities are endless!

On a separate note...

I would indeed!

My interest is piqued. Do explain.

Sephex
06-09-2015, 09:10 PM
I would indeed!

All the quest lines are really, really intertwined...

Randy
06-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Isn't FF12 pretty much an MMO?

Or maybe a MSO. Massive Singleplayer Offline game.

Mirage
06-11-2015, 02:20 PM
ff12 doesn't really have the dynamic world of an MMO. it's big and the combat sort of resembles some MMOs, but that's about it