PDA

View Full Version : Most points scored in Blitzball?

Spawn of Sephiroth
05-26-2015, 11:25 PM
So just bought this for my ps4 and restarted a few days ago. I havent played this game since I was in high school (roughly 04-05). I wasnt a big fan of blitz but now Ive been loving the hell out of it. I had a game last night I lost 13-9 to Rosno team. Wow 9 points was alot for me to score, my most I can remember. So I guess for the more advanced players at blitz, what the most points and score you have had? Win or lose.

Mirage
05-27-2015, 12:21 AM
i've won 12-0 over some team but that's my highest i think

Ayen
05-27-2015, 12:43 AM
Hell if I can remember. All I know is I used cheat codes to get a perfect game. If you're not cheating, you're not trying :cool:

Spawn of Sephiroth
05-27-2015, 01:04 AM
i've won 12-0 over some team but that's my highest i think

Shew thats alot. Im still using the starting team just leveled them up. Im sure once I recruit some good players I will score higher often. And maybe Ill have a team with higger def stats cause aversge team score prob 6-7 timea a game on me past first roubd in tourneys

blackmage_nuke
05-27-2015, 05:11 AM
I think I've gotten 10+ to 0 in one game before but it was probably against Kilika or something after I'd hired all the best players

Masamunemaster
05-27-2015, 06:09 AM
My best has been about nine or ten in one match, once you have ropp and tidus your unstoppable.

Zanmato
06-27-2015, 05:24 PM
I had once 12-0 against Kilika Beasts... Such weaklings! XD

iXanon
11-24-2015, 10:09 PM
..and I thought that I was doing well at 8-0! :lol:

I'm guessing people have played much more than me, and have stupidly high EN stats to be able to take on 2-3 defenders and/or SP to run from them?

Zanmato
11-25-2015, 01:33 PM
..and I thought that I was doing well at 8-0! :lol:

I'm guessing people have played much more than me, and have stupidly high EN stats to be able to take on 2-3 defenders and/or SP to run from them?

HP and SH are also important! I'm always using the Jecht Shot to clear the field and get the score. :P

Mirage
11-25-2015, 02:27 PM
I use Jecht Shot as little as possible. Because of the insanely long animation, it really limits how many goals you can score before the time runs out. My biggest wins have been when I've just spammed venom/wither Shot 3 from the mid-field before the defenders came into range.

iXanon
11-25-2015, 05:14 PM
I use Jecht Shot as little as possible. Because of the insanely long animation, it really limits how many goals you can score before the time runs out.I figured that one, I think I calculated the Jecht Shot to take somewhere in the region of 40-50 seconds depending on there being 1 or 2 defenders, and whether or not you get both the 'Spin Ball' and 'Super Goalie' animations, which neither stop the timer from ticking down.

My biggest wins have been when I've just spammed venom/wither Shot 3 from the mid-field before the defenders came into range.I'm guessing my SH isn't good enough for that yet. Tidus probably could technically do it if I got lucky, but I doubt I could repeat it on a regular basis.

Mirage
11-25-2015, 06:54 PM
That player also had that skill that halves distance penalties when shooting or passing. Helps a lot.

Zanmato
11-26-2015, 11:18 AM
That player also had that skill that halves distance penalties when shooting or passing. Helps a lot.

It's called "Golden Arm". I agree, it's very useful and I always use it. :P

I use Jecht Shot as little as possible. Because of the insanely long animation, it really limits how many goals you can score before the time runs out. My biggest wins have been when I've just spammed venom/wither Shot 3 from the mid-field before the defenders came into range.

Yeah, animation of Jecht Shot is a pain in the ass, but it's the best when you're blocked by defenders, even all players, or if the goalkeeper is a very tough son of a bitch. :P

Rocket Edge
11-26-2015, 03:01 PM
Yeah, no Jecht shot.

15-0. Key for me was having Svanda in midfield with Tidus & Datto up front. Svanda possesses a terrific shot & good tackle. Attach Venom/Wither tackle 3 to the three of them. My team were only on levels 20+. Immediately dispossess and shoot. I only tried this a few times and got crazy scores. Took a pic of one of the results.

I'd say it's possible to get up to much more goals if everything was to go right for you against the Ronso's.