PDA

View Full Version : Which EoFFer do you talk to most often?

Fynn
05-28-2015, 04:36 PM
I just saw the ancient thread Grunty reanimated, and decided it was a cool topic. So, which member(s) of EoFF do you interact with most often? Doesn't matter if it's chat, mognet, moogle hugs or visitor messages - who do you talk to the most?

I talk the most with Pumpkin, that's for sure, and then I'm not sure what the order is, but I also talk a lot with Wolf Kanno, Skyblade and ToriJ.

Pumpkin
05-28-2015, 04:37 PM
I talk to Fynn, Wolf Kanno, and sharky a lot.

Sharky a lot at home too

Pheesh
05-28-2015, 04:47 PM
Night Fury for obvious reasons. Next to that probably Shorty is the only person I talk to one on one, but I don't really speak to members individually as much as I used to a few years ago.

Ayen
05-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Fynn and Vivi22 seems to be my 'go-to' people lately.

And Sephex.

Night Fury
05-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Shorty. We can speak telepathically to each other too. Obviously Pheesh as well. I just face timed him from the lounge to get him to come warm up the sofa edges so I could safely leave my blanket cocoon to go to bed.

Pheesh
05-28-2015, 04:55 PM
Shorty. We can speak telepathically to each other too. Obviously Pheesh as well. I just face timed him from the lounge to get him to come warm up the sofa edges so I could safely leave my blanket cocoon to go to bed.

I wish I could say she's joking.

Freya
05-28-2015, 05:04 PM
I haven't been as chatty as I was in that old thread.

Lwl mostly, he's my bro, we bro things out a lot. Then sephex, pumpkin, jinx, and recently BoB again.

Honestly, I'll interact with anyone if they feel like messaging me! I try to be as friendly as I can so I'm always open to new conversations. People you don't know have the chance to be a friend you never knew about! I'm often busy so I may not reply right away. :jess:

Shorty
05-28-2015, 05:06 PM

We are telepathically linked, confirmed on multiple occasions.

Psychotic is obviously who I talk to the most, but Night Fury and I talk almost as much. We're talking now, even! :jess: We are best friends, besties, BFFs, peas-in-a-pod, or sisters who would share traveling pants. I also speak to Cim quite a bit, usually over and exchange of food we are eating or complaining about hurting over working out.

Psychotic
05-28-2015, 05:31 PM
Nobody. I'm a hermit and I live in a cave.

Shauna
05-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Dat Matt and I chat every now and again, when I can drag his attention away from his many addictions.

But, other than the obvious (look at all us lame couples), I probably chat to Jinx most often. Sometimes over terrible movies and wine.

Scotty_ffgamer
05-28-2015, 06:09 PM
I really don't talk to much of anyone much anymore. I've been bad about keeping up with people :(.

Until more recently, it was probably Shorty and Pumpkin I talked to the most. I talk with Lonely Paper Star, starlet, and Nicolas every time I'm in chat too. I need to talk to you all more.

Formalhaut
05-28-2015, 06:13 PM
I generally speak to everyone if they VM me, but I'm not really great at 'starting' conversations so they aren't that common, unfortunately.

Beyond that, everyone who I have on Facebook from here are probably the people I speak to the most. That'd be Pumpkin, Fynn, Jinx and my boyfriend Mr. Carnelian. I also follow Shorty on Facebook as well though we actually end up speaking more on Facebook than on here.

noxious.sunshine
05-28-2015, 06:32 PM
Mostly porker, Paula, shaibana, and Alan. They're my main bronies .

And I watch sentai and anime with LN

Been talking to BoB some lately and I talk to Fury the rare times we're on at the same time.

Lazerface
05-28-2015, 06:36 PM
Sadly none. I haven't been here long enough.

Old Manus
05-28-2015, 06:51 PM
All the users I used to talk to a bit aren't around any more and all got themselves lives. I reluctantly decided to too.

theundeadhero
05-28-2015, 06:55 PM
I could quote Psy but it wouldn't be funny, it would be true.

Bubba
05-28-2015, 08:09 PM
MissH obvs. Other than that I don't chat to anyone massively. Just on threads. If anyone fancies a surreal conversation where I don't take anything seriously... then feel free to message me. Just make sure to confirm that you are wearing a dolphin hat though otherwise you will be seen as a threat.

escobert
05-28-2015, 08:28 PM
No one really.

Freya
05-28-2015, 08:32 PM
I feel bad because I used to talk to a lot of you. Many of you who say no one. Like bert! :kaoclove: I need to get more chatty with you all.

Lonely Paper Star
05-28-2015, 08:38 PM
Newbies should come into the IRC chat! :D

Anyway, I talk to Nicolas, Noxy, Tasura, Kotora, Lynx, and Parker the most. Scotty and I have a lot of fun things in common, so we talk a lot, too, when we're in chat. Kalilung and Mae, as well. :lol:

Pike
05-28-2015, 08:56 PM
Mister Adequate (obviously); I'm too shy and awkward to talk to anyone else.

Formalhaut
05-28-2015, 08:59 PM
MissH obvs. Other than that I don't chat to anyone massively. Just on threads. If anyone fancies a surreal conversation where I don't take anything seriously... then feel free to message me. Just make sure to confirm that you are wearing a dolphin hat though otherwise you will be seen as a threat.

Crap I forgot you and MissH, sorry! I still remember the Pokemon trade we did last year. How is my pokemon holding up!

Bubba
05-28-2015, 09:17 PM

Crap I forgot you and MissH, sorry! I still remember the Pokemon trade we did last year. How is my pokemon holding up!

Sorry Formy, he was rabid and we had to put him down.

Dat Matt
05-28-2015, 09:18 PM
I chat to no one because I am a lone wolf DESPITE WHAT SHAUNA SAYS!

Del Murder
05-28-2015, 09:18 PM
Quina.

Formalhaut
05-28-2015, 10:01 PM

:eek:

Bubba
05-28-2015, 10:21 PM

:eek:

Haha, he is fine. Our shiny Gulpin is thriving :D

Mirage
05-28-2015, 10:24 PM
starlet probably <.<

escobert
05-28-2015, 10:48 PM
I feel bad because I used to talk to a lot of you. Many of you who say no one. Like bert! :kaoclove: I need to get more chatty with you all.

I know same here! I used to talk to lots of people from here via msn and IRC. I just cba anymore to get into chat. I do miss all the hilarious stuff that used to happen in chat.

Sephex
05-28-2015, 11:08 PM
Lone Wolf Leonheart, Freya, jinx, Tori J, Shorty, Pike, Mister Adequate, Matt, Shauna speak to me the most! Good times!

-N-
05-28-2015, 11:36 PM
All the users I used to talk to a bit aren't around any more and all got themselves lives. I reluctantly decided to too.

Agent Proto
05-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Nope, I don't have anyone I talk to very often. I'll talk to some people from time to time whenever I'm free to chat, but otherwise, there's not a person around that I do talk to daily. :P

escobert
05-29-2015, 12:12 AM
I'm still here!

starlet
05-29-2015, 12:26 AM
I talk to almost anyone in #eoff daily, but Mirage and I never shut the hell up :D

Colonel Angus
05-29-2015, 12:33 AM
starlet & I are poke-aholics on The Facebook. I talk to Pumpkin quite a bit, as well as Freya & every once in a while Shortcake.

Pike
05-29-2015, 12:48 AM
Oh right, I also used to be in a Facebook poke fest with a couple of people here (Vaern and snacks I think) but I guess that kind of petered out. Probably my own bad. Whoopsie.

starlet
05-29-2015, 01:22 AM
starlet & I are poke-aholics on The Facebook. I talk to Pumpkin quite a bit, as well as Freya & every once in a while Shortcake.

500 and counting. also Y U NO IRC ANYMORE :mad2:

Colonel Angus
05-29-2015, 01:31 AM

I do, sometimes. :erm:

Y U NO MESSAGE BOARD ANYMORE :mad2:

starlet
05-29-2015, 01:38 AM

CBA:cool:

Sephex
05-29-2015, 03:51 AM

CBA:cool:

Sort of unrelated, but you are a member I talk to often when I am in chat. Which I haven't been in awhile, admittedly. Don't punch me in the throat for this. I can do that myself!

Scotty_ffgamer
05-29-2015, 05:41 AM

Lone Wolf LeonMatt

Night Fury
05-29-2015, 06:00 AM

We are telepathically linked, confirmed on multiple occasions.

Psychotic is obviously who I talk to the most, but Night Fury and I talk almost as much. We're talking now, even! :jess: We are best friends, besties, BFFs, peas-in-a-pod, or sisters who would share traveling pants. I also speak to Cim quite a bit, usually over and exchange of food we are eating or complaining about hurting over working out.

Yup! Representing the lady love! I don't trust anyone else with my secrets.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-29-2015, 06:02 AM

Lone Wolf LeonMatt

Matt wishes he could be a lone wolf but

Crop
05-29-2015, 06:51 AM
No one! I talk to Jinx sometimes, but that's usually just to arrange meetups.
Back when I first joined there were a couple of people I used to chat with, but they haven't been here for a long time.

There are loads of you I'd love to chat with, and I'm sure I'd get along with most of you, but I'm too inconsistent with my log in times and with returning messages. Let's just meet up and have a beer, yeah? Much easier!

LunarWeaver
05-29-2015, 09:54 AM
Rantzien has the privilege.

Shiny
05-29-2015, 02:08 PM
Do EoFFers who don't visit this site that much anymore count? If not, Lone Wolf Leonhart. Not so lone after all. What a liar!

Loony BoB
06-01-2015, 03:12 PM
According to the chatstats, I chat most with LN, nox, starlet, Rantz and Mae. Outside of #eoff, I'm guessing, but it's probably mostly with Shauna, out of those that still actively post. I chat most often with a number of non-regular EoFFers.

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Right now, mostly people from FFXIV/Fat Chocobos and that's mostly on Facebook or in-game (And only a handful have EoFF accounts).

Otherwise, I used to talk to Pumpkin, Formy, and Freya rather frequently, as well as Faris (does she even post anymore?). I comment on Jinx's FB stuff on occasion. I occasionally bother Fynn too.

I tend to be sporadic with my EoFFing over the last few years so I don't really stay in touch with people like I used to. :/

That being said, I am usually more than happy to chat up with people and respond. :D

Fynn
06-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Oh come on, how can you call that bothering? We have lovely conversations :love: