PDA

View Full Version : There Were Four Heroes...

Pumpkin
05-28-2015, 11:04 PM
How would you feel if there were a brand new FF game with the graphics of the newest ones but in the style of the first one, with a few tweaks. You get four characters, you choose their job, you customize how they look and their name and gender. But they don't have set characters or anything

I think it might be fun. I love character creation and I think there could be some good options with graphics getting as good as they are.

Colonel Angus
05-29-2015, 12:28 AM
I'd like that! I'd like for there to be customization for the the jobs as well. For instance, if I want a Thief that can double wield like a Ninja & use Time Magic. Or have a Knight that can use Green Magic.

Wolf Kanno
05-29-2015, 12:55 AM
I got that vibe playing Dragon Quest IX actually since I built my ideal party for that one. It would be fun to try it out with an FF game. What would be really cool is if the character creation allowed you to choose different artist styles so you could have one character look like they came out of Amano's desings, another out of Nomura and another out of Yoshida.

Vermachtnis
05-29-2015, 01:05 AM
I would love that. Character customization is one of my favorite things.

Depression Moon
05-29-2015, 01:49 AM
I was thinking about an original full blown remake years ago. That would be a nice game to make for their 30th or 35th anniversary.

Colonel Angus
05-29-2015, 02:27 AM
You know they'll have DLC, where you could buy Cloud's Hair, Vincent's outfit, & Tifa's Boobs.

FFNut
06-08-2015, 08:15 PM
The Original FF is what started me on my RPGS adventures as the movie rental place gave me the wrong game. Ahhh thank goodness. I spent years playing that game, and still own it. The thing I loved about it was it was you and three friends in an epic adventure in a new land. The customization was what drew me in in the past, I'd want that again!