PDA

View Full Version : What's your sign?

Night Fury
05-29-2015, 06:25 AM
Zodiac sign.

I'm a Gemini and Cancer cusp!

This is what my personality is, supposedly..

Strengths: Fun, flirty, curious, intellectual, affectionate, caring, devoted, sensitive and inspirational. Weaknesses: Moody, overly emotional, scatterbrained, selfish, depressive and self-destructive.

I think it's pretty accurate. I don't follow daily/weekly/monthly horoscopes though, but I do think there's something in a star sign.

Sephex
05-29-2015, 08:06 AM
I do not believe in astrology related stuff, but I am a Gemini. I like to think that it is somehow related to Gemini Man from Mega Man 3, however.

Wolf Kanno
05-29-2015, 08:23 AM

Fynn
05-29-2015, 08:36 AM
Cancer, and though astrology is a fun little thing to mess around with sometimes, I don't believe in it at all :p

Laddy
05-29-2015, 02:23 PM

My mom was genuinely afraid when she found out her twins (my sister and I) were going to Scorpios. My mom thinks I'm more of a Libra, though.

Formalhaut
05-29-2015, 03:15 PM
Cancer, and though astrology is a fun little thing to mess around with sometimes, I don't believe in it at all :p

Basically my view on the subject. It is fun to see what my horoscope will be but I don't buy into it at all. My mum however...

I'm an Aquarius by the way. I was 10 minutes from being a Pisces which my mum says is very interesting.

Lazerface
05-29-2015, 03:18 PM
Rhymes with Candycorn and it's like a baseball cap.

Shiny
05-29-2015, 03:29 PM
For fun. I would go on astrology forums and tell them astrology isn't real. At least eight people threw tantrums and demanded I be banned. Never happened though mostly because I didn't exactly break the rules and the admin liked his martini a bit too much.

Also I'm a Leo. Most of the traits pertain to me and some don't. I've been mistaken for a Scorpio because I guard certain things about my life and the way I look which amuses me. Just goes to show you, you can't judge a book by it's cover unless it's Harry Potter because their covers are awesome and made me want to read the books.

noxious.sunshine
05-29-2015, 03:39 PM
I'm an Aquarius.

It pretty well fits me to a T. I like to think that the overall big picture of zodisc signs is fairly accurate, but I don't follow horoscopes at all. Those are always bad.

escobert
05-29-2015, 03:41 PM
Virgo! And I'm very much a virgo.
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/virgo.htm

Shorty
05-29-2015, 04:22 PM
Libra, the sign of love with Venus as my ruling planet. I don't follow horoscopes, but mine fits me well. Lazy procrastinator who loves the arts and all things of aesthetic beauty, personal indulgence and pleasure. Non-confrontational people-pleasing gossippy flip-flopping devil's advocate. Yep.

Shauna
05-29-2015, 05:45 PM
Sagittarius and it fits me because I am the best

Crop
05-29-2015, 06:00 PM
I'm Aries. I don't believe in this sort of stuff at all, but I just looked mine up on some website and like 90% of it was totally accurate.

Still think star signs are a bunch of nonsense, good fun to waste away half an hour in the office though!

Psychotic
05-29-2015, 06:26 PM
I'm a Taurus. A lot of the characteristics don't match to me but one or two do. But hey, when you throw enough plates of spaghetti at a wall some of them are going to stick.

starlet
05-30-2015, 01:09 AM
I'm a Taurus and it's fairly accurate. Not that I'm going to let some star sign tell me who I'm supposed to be!

Colonel Angus
05-30-2015, 01:36 AM
I'm an Aquarius w/ a Cancer Rising.

I do follow the horoscopes pretty regularly. My favorite is Georgia Nicols (http://www.georgianicols.com/daily/). If she says it's not a good day for important descisions or shopping, I just don't do it. When I do & I've had an issue, I could look back & see that she said it was a bad idea.

Also, Mercury is in retrograde, so don't buy any electronics until June 22, when Mercury is in place where it was before retrograde.

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-30-2015, 02:38 AM
Star: Leo (Virgo Cusp)
Moon: Cancer
Rising: Aquarius

Also, Mercury, Venus, and Mars are all in Leo for me within a few degrees of each other.
Jupiter is in Aries
Saturn and Uranus in Sagittarius
Neptune in Capricorn
Pluto in Scorpio

I seriously have an over abundance of fire (especially Leo) in my natal chart.

As for how it fits? Pretty interesting when you get into the nitty gritty. Do I let it run my life? No. Just a curious passing by.

Mr. Carnelian
05-30-2015, 06:34 AM
I'm a Scorpio, I think.

I don't know what means, or anything.

I have a great-aunt who is somewhat into astrology, and my boyfriend's (Formalhaut's) mum seems to place a lot of stock in it.

Personally, I don't think that there's anything in it.

However, I do find it interesting how many people seem to believe in it.

Bubba
05-30-2015, 10:42 AM
I'm a Cancer with Leo ascending, Libra descending, penis rising and bowels releasing. I have characteristics of Aquarius but only when Saturn is depressed and Jupiter is in the seventh house of the rising sun.

I don't believe in it at all :p

Pretty much.

I'm a Taurus. A lot of the characteristics don't match to me but one or two do. But hey, when you throw enough plates of spaghetti at a wall some of them are going to stick.

You also get a huge mess. This being the case I should probably be a Taurus.

Fynn
05-30-2015, 11:28 AM
I don't know how, but I somehow knew you were a Cancer, too.

Yo, astrology nerds - does that mean something? Is Bubba my soulmate now or what?

LunarWeaver
05-30-2015, 09:39 PM
I am an almighty Aries.

Araciel
05-31-2015, 03:51 AM
I'm a Virgo. It fits, but don't they all?

black orb
05-31-2015, 04:08 AM
>>> Im Libra, it mean I dont get along with any other sign :colbert: ..:luca:

Shiny
05-31-2015, 04:09 AM
I'm a Virgo. It fits, but don't they all?
Judging from this thread and the replies, yep. I don't believe in astrology, but that's kind of funny.

The funniest stuff to read is the sexual astrology stuff. I actually find that eerily accurate. Someone had to have been a busy bee to find out what each sign's erogenous zone is.

Mr. Carnelian
05-31-2015, 12:15 PM
The funniest stuff to read is the sexual astrology stuff. I actually find that eerily accurate. Someone had to have been a busy bee to find out what each sign's erogenous zone is.

I thought you were joking, but no! There is actual sexual astrology stuff.

Not sure I agree that it's "eerily accurate" though.

I really hope that there aren't people out there basing their sex lives around their star signs.

Shiny
05-31-2015, 09:07 PM
I meant eerily accurate to me. Why would I know or care about other people's erogenous zones? Keep that to yourself.

Sephex
06-01-2015, 04:24 AM
[QUOTE=Shiny;3536936]

I really hope that there aren't people out there basing their sex lives around their star signs.

The silly thing, to me, is that there are people who base their entire lives off what an astrology blurb in the local newspaper says.

Shiny
06-01-2015, 08:35 AM
My dad does that but he is also the type of person to play the numbers he sees on a fortune cookie because he believes they are his lucky lotto numbers.