PDA

View Full Version : FF1 White mage Challenge! ( also other thing)

Galuf
05-30-2015, 08:46 PM
Yes i. of all people. am Attempting a FF1 White mage challenge. on GBA though.
no speed up. no cheats. and ill even take a screenshot when or if i beat the final boss.

if you wish me to attempt another challenge on an ff game ( FF1 2 4 5 6 7 9 and 12) then please tell me and thank you. discuss what you will

Colonel Angus
05-31-2015, 07:42 AM
GBA version is the one to do a challenge. Are you doing a solo WM challenge, or a party of WM? Will you upgrade them to White Wizards?

Galuf
05-31-2015, 02:10 PM
GBA version is the one to do a challenge. Are you doing a solo WM challenge, or a party of WM? Will you upgrade them to White Wizards?
ive been playing for 3 hours and im at the fight against Astos. im using 4 WM and probably will get white wizards. i just hope that i get some better weapons. it doesnt help that i have that 1 WM that always dies though! lol

Colonel Angus
05-31-2015, 05:03 PM
better weapons won't come for some time. IDK If any of the staves you'll find are better than Mythril Hammers, though.

Galuf
05-31-2015, 09:55 PM
Yeah i not sure why im doing this. i mean im not really good at any FF except IX. oh well its about time i do something. so do you know any challenges i should attempt on any of forementioned FF games?