PDA

View Full Version : Visit other countries

Sephiroth
06-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Are there any other countries you (ever) wanted to visit (or live in)?

Shauna
06-01-2015, 11:15 AM
I visit other countries every now and again. France last year, Spain later on this year, and Americaz in a few days time.

Future plans include Australia, Japan and Italy. And probably somewhere else in America, because going to one place in America is not nearly enough (although I have been to Florida before).

Don't think I'd want to live anywhere else though. I am used to my home. xD

noxious.sunshine
06-01-2015, 02:05 PM
There are tons of places I want to visit... Mexico, Canada, Tokyo, the Philippines, Ireland, France, Italy, etc...

But I also first want to visit all 50 states. I've visited a little more than half.

Pumpkin
06-01-2015, 03:14 PM
I would love to travel and I really really want to visit France and Italy

Psychotic
06-01-2015, 04:09 PM
No, there's foreigns in other countries. Can't be dealing with the foreigns.

Mirage
06-01-2015, 04:15 PM
China, Japan, the USA (pre-flood New Orleans) and Germany. I've been almost nowhere in europe, lol.

I'm gonna go to the UK next year, and most likely also France, the Netherlands and possibly a few other countries on a glorious road trip with the best woman in the world.

Colonel Angus
06-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Japan
UK
Ireland
Spain
Italy
France
Netherlands
Germany
Canada (Quebec)
Greece
Egypt
Turkey
Iran (once this regime falls)
Brazil

Shorty
06-01-2015, 05:33 PM
I want to go everywhere and see everything. Could do without a couple of countries in Africa probably, but otherwise, Middle and South America, the East, the Middle East, all of Europe, the Pacific Islands, etc.

For comfort's sake, I would probably only live in places that spoke English comfortably. Or maybe not. Could probably live in Germany, France or Japan as well. So many places!

Mirage
06-01-2015, 05:38 PM
My goal in life is basically to have visited more than half the world's countries before I die.