PDA

View Full Version : BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO CHANGE DISCS

Pumpkin
06-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Does anyone else base what games they play based on whats already in the system? I have a few games going, but most are on different consoles so I don't have to worry about changing the game

FFIX Choco Boy
06-01-2015, 08:56 PM
The majority of my games I play nowadays are digital, so I never have to worry about it. Though, yes, I do typically only play the game that's already in my system when I do decide to go physical.

Bolivar
06-01-2015, 09:27 PM
This is why I'm so happy for the digital push from the new consoles. I can switch out from single player games like The Order or Shadow of Mordor and instantly hop over to multiplayer romps in Adanced Warfare or Drive Club. It's just one of the little things that makes a big impact for my lazy ass.

Pike
06-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Nah, most everything I play now is downloaded. Either via Steam, Battlenet, GOG, or when I'm on my consoles the Nintendo eShop (for 3DS) or whatever the Xbox Live store is called.

Agent Proto
06-02-2015, 12:20 AM
This does not really bother me, ya lazy bums.

Vyk
06-02-2015, 02:26 AM
My gaming tastes are too picky to be suaded by laziness. If I'm in the mood to play X and Y is in the system. I will put X in the system, or not play at all, because I am just not in the mood for Y right now

Mirage
06-02-2015, 02:32 AM
Sometimes. It's the reason why I try to keep a lot of games digital this gen. I'll buy maybe a couple of big titles physically a year.

Sephex
06-02-2015, 02:44 AM
If I get in the mood to play something I will do so no matter what is required. Not a big deal to change discs or whatever. However, as per the times, a lot of stuff I play is downloaded onto something.

Vyk
06-02-2015, 03:04 AM
Yeah, there's been many times where I've had to dig through boxes to get the plug for my controller to work on my PC, or to find some old obscure game buried away somewhere. Changing disks is the least of my worries when I want to play something

Wolf Kanno
06-02-2015, 04:46 AM
This does not really bother me, ya lazy bums.