PDA

View Full Version : A Poll About Polls

Sephex
06-04-2015, 06:09 AM
How do you feel about polls? Yep, still feels like a fake word now.

Mr. Carnelian
06-04-2015, 12:35 PM
I feel like I have to post in the thread, even though I have nothing constructive to add, in order to prove that I'm not one of the jerks who votes in the poll but doesn't post in the thread.

escobert
06-04-2015, 05:17 PM
I like em!

Ayen
06-04-2015, 08:43 PM
I like polls. I like voting in polls. When I can't vote in polls it makes me very sad. Sad polls.

Pumpkin
06-04-2015, 08:45 PM
I vote when I understand the poll!

Formalhaut
06-04-2015, 09:28 PM
I feel like I cannot really make a informed decision about the last entry on the poll without Fynn's intimate knowledge of Poland.

Pumpkin
06-04-2015, 09:29 PM
I feel like I cannot really make a informed decision about the last entry on the poll without Fynn's intimate knowledge of Poland.

Well sure he can tell us about the ones in Poland, but has he seen the ones in other countries to properly compare and contrast?

What we need is a world traveler

Formalhaut
06-04-2015, 09:30 PM

Well sure he can tell us about the ones in Poland, but has he seen the ones in other countries to properly compare and contrast?

Maybe the ones in Poland are so good, you don't even need a comparison!

Sephex
06-04-2015, 10:49 PM

Maybe the ones in Poland are so good, you don't even need a comparison!

Strippers.

Poland.

Pole Land.

Strippers use poles frequently.

Why do I exist?

Crop
06-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Sometimes I'll answer the poll with a post in the thread stating my opinion, but won't actually answer the poll itself.

TrollHunter
06-09-2015, 09:22 PM
I can't say that I get along well at all with poles. Bunch of stuck up jerks they are.