PDA

View Full Version : [Art] Final Fantasy Tattoo Design Suggestions

Sprunt
06-05-2015, 04:37 AM
Hiya everyone!

I am new to the community and am seeking out artists that have creative minds and may be able to help finish my Final Fantasy themed back tattoo with a design that can complete the piece. I currently have Kain, Mog and Sephiroth laid across and would like to tie all of the characters together with some type of background/city/castle...ANYTHING to make it look less like character stickers and more complete and full. There is not a whole lot of room to work with, but any ideas would be great. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon and can post the finished product if the suggestions come back soon. Thanks so much everyone!

FFIX Choco Boy
06-05-2015, 04:55 AM
You could go with the crystal emblem from Final Fantasy IX. Even if you don't enjoy the IX game, crystals are a central theme of the series and would make a great backdrop. On the other hand, with how high up on your back that tattoo is, it may look a little strange. If your characters were about 2-3 inches lower, it would be positioned perfectly.

Sprunt
06-05-2015, 05:49 AM
Thanks for that input! I've thought about putting crystal somewhere in the piece, but as you said it may be too high. I don't think a crystal would fill much space up though. I'd like to have it to where some type of background could be put in and create one big piece rather than another single item. I'm just having trouble visualizing one that would look decent.