PDA

View Full Version : I built that - The Sims

Night Fury
06-08-2015, 10:12 AM
Does anyone else enjoy building and decorating houses on The Sims? I sometimes spend hours just building a couple of houses. I rarely play with Sims themselves these days and tend to just play architect and designer.

If I had lots of money I would buy all the expansions for The Sims 3 so I could have more items of furniture and stuff..

Anyway, thought I'd make a thread so we could show off some of our designs! I'll have to take some screenshots when I next play. I've built a couple of really nice houses recently!

sharkythesharkdogg
06-08-2015, 12:52 PM
This is really the only thing I ever did in the Sims, but I don't have any pictures.

Psychotic
06-08-2015, 01:05 PM
I'm rubbish at it xD I slap down a couple of sofas and jump right into playing. We should team up on a LP where you design the house and I play in it! :D

Fynn
06-08-2015, 01:21 PM
I was never really good at building houses but I did try a couple times in the Sims 3. Although there was really little incentive to do so, since a lot of the empty houses available in-game are actually really nice, unlike in Sims 2.

Night Fury
06-08-2015, 01:22 PM
I'm rubbish at it xD I slap down a couple of sofas and jump right into playing. We should team up on a LP where you design the house and I play in it! :D

That would be cool!

Formalhaut
06-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Oh yeah, I remember that Sims 3 LP you did a while ago. That was hilarious!

I do dabble with building but for me it can get too intricate. I prefer to interior decorate if anything else. But I'll root around my game to see if there are any houses I saved that can be shared.

Shorty
06-08-2015, 08:44 PM
I spend all my time designing the house and then don't feel like playing anymore once I've unloaded hours into decorating.

Night Fury
06-08-2015, 11:58 PM
i might do another Big Brother Sims.... That was fun even though I never finished it I have to scale it down I think!

Shauna
06-14-2015, 06:30 PM
I spend all my time designing the house and then don't feel like playing anymore once I've unloaded hours into decorating.

Yeah, pretty much. :shrug: