PDA

View Full Version : What Chrono Cross innate element would you be?

Sephex
06-15-2015, 05:02 PM
For those of you who have not played the game or need a refresher, here is a quick rundown of what the elements do!

Red: Fire, mostly. Want to burn down a house? Okay, pick this one!

Blue: Never run out of a glass of water again! Also, have fun freezing stuff while making Frozen jokes that are not old at all!

Green: Love nature? Well, make other people hate it while you use bushes, wind, and other hippie stuff to attack your foes!

Yellow: Were you that weird kid that played in the dirt all the time? Well, now spend sometime taking that dirt in a giant chunk and throwing it at people!

White: Take that holier than thou attitude and convert it to pure, white energy! Oh, and use meteors when you want!

Black: Still not out of that goth phase in High School? Then have fun using gravity based attacks, dark energy, and even sending people to hell!

Pumpkin
06-15-2015, 07:37 PM
blue probably

FFIX Choco Boy
06-15-2015, 09:15 PM
Blue. My ice cold personality and proclivity for the healing arts kind of force it on me, anyways.

Vermachtnis
06-15-2015, 09:28 PM
Flower Power!
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/AKA_Gluttony/YuukaBulbasaur_zpsde2maex7.png

Colonel Angus
06-16-2015, 02:38 AM
Green, because I like the ability to poison.

Wolf Kanno
06-16-2015, 06:40 AM
Blue, White or Black, as they are the primary elements I use. I like Green as well but I'm probably not into forests and plants as much as I would like to be. Water on the other hand is my jam. :cool:

NeoCracker
06-16-2015, 06:42 AM
Yellow. That way when me and Wolf Get together we can just muddy up everyone elses plan!

....I'l just be over in my corner if anyone needs me. :(

Forsaken Lover
06-20-2015, 06:56 AM
Red, just like my darling Kid. I have a real temper.