PDA

View Full Version : Road Music!

Sephex
06-09-2015, 05:10 AM
Besides going on a road trip, do you plan what music you have in your car? Do you go as far to theme it? Or is it just something you are in the mood for?

Well, typically I'll just throw my iPod or Spotify on with stuff that I have been listening to no matter how long or short the drive is. I'll throw on a playlist if I'm not in the mood for anything, or if I have a fairly long drive.

Other times I'll throw on the sports radio just to get a peek into the buzz about (mostly Chicago) sports. I find it interesting to listen to even if I don't follow a particular sport all that closely. Most of the time this only happens when I know I'll have a shorter drive.

The only mood based music thing I'll do while driving is I'll put on soft piano music (usually video game themed because I am a dork) when it is raining out. Maybe some metal if it is storming. I had to drive in a storm yesterday with my dad as a passenger. I did have metal on, and he kept joking that my music was making the storm worse!

Pumpkin
06-09-2015, 05:13 AM
My IPod has a playlist that's about an even split between my music and my boyfriend's so when we road trip we play that playlist. So we get a lot of metal, 90's alternative rock, classical music, video game music, a few pop songs, a bit of everything else. Except country. No country

Scotty_ffgamer
06-09-2015, 05:27 AM
I have limited music on my phone, so I usually just pick an artist and listen to their discography while I drive and then pick someone else when I finish that. I found my iPod finally though, so I might start making playlists and whatnot.

Ayen
06-09-2015, 06:04 AM
We listen to whatever is on the radio. Some times my dad won't turn on the radio at all so I just enjoy the countryside.

Mirage
06-09-2015, 08:25 AM
I usually listen to dnb and ambient when I drive. I never listen to the radio.