PDA

View Full Version : [FFX-2] Y...R...L?!

Sephex
06-09-2015, 10:31 AM
How would you feel about having Lulu go along for Yuna's second outing instead of a new character? I liked Paine, but I kind of wished I would have seen Lulu in a different outfit (for non perverted reasons). Also, she was more sullen like Paine was along with a similar default character model!

So what do you think? Want to see Lulu dual wield some guns instead?

Ayen
06-09-2015, 10:41 AM
Nah, I'm all right with Paine. Never felt that strongly towards Lulu.

Mr. Carnelian
06-09-2015, 10:55 AM
I don't think YRL would work.

Having Lulu in the mix would upset the "best friends" dynamic.

Lulu had more of a maternal relationship with Yuna, it seemed to me.

Shiva95
06-09-2015, 01:59 PM
I would have prefer Lulu over Paine.

Psychotic
06-09-2015, 02:06 PM
I was wondering if it was Lenne or LeBlanc in the thread title and was left disappointed :colbert:

Lulu was entirely too preggers to either be engaging in the bombastic antics of the Gullwings or wearing their organ crushingly tight outfits.

Mirage
06-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Youth couldn't have won again if you rolled with an old woman like Lulu. She must be at least what, 28?!

Formalhaut
06-09-2015, 04:38 PM
I was wondering if it was Lenne or LeBlanc in the thread title and was left disappointed :colbert:

Lulu was entirely too preggers to either be engaging in the bombastic antics of the Gullwings or wearing their organ crushingly tight outfits.

Can you even imagine Lulu attempting to wear the Lady Luck or Thief outfits? Crikey.

Sephex
06-09-2015, 06:14 PM

Can you even imagine Lulu attempting to wear the Lady Luck or Thief outfits? Crikey.

I would assume that the story would change so Lulu wasn't pregnant in that case, but yeah, it would be weird to see that sort if thing. Also terrifying fan art.

Vermachtnis
06-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Brother probably wouldn't be allowed on the boat if she was there.

Sephex
06-09-2015, 09:07 PM
I know in Japan this sort of thing is looked at differently, but I thought it was so off putting that Brother openly wanted to bang his cousin.

Ayen
06-09-2015, 10:44 PM
I know in Japan this sort of thing is looked at differently, but I thought it was so off putting that Brother openly wanted to bang his cousin.

Can you blame him? His cousin's hot.

We here at ToriJ's Video Game Reviews frown upon cousin banging.

Sephex
06-10-2015, 03:53 AM

Can you blame him? His cousin's hot.

We here at ToriJ's Video Game Reviews frown upon cousin banging.

I suspect treachery.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-10-2015, 07:26 AM
I remember in the lead up to the game's release the first image I saw was of Yuna and two silhouetted figures behind her. I guessed that one was Rikku. I wondered if the other could be Lulu but the sword threw me off.

I just beat X-2 for PS4 yesterday and this playthrough reminded me why I like Paine so much. She easily has the best lines in the game. She has the maturity and quick wit of a "Lulu-esque" type of character, but fits in perfectly with the youthfulness of the other two at the same time.

maybee
06-10-2015, 10:02 AM
Yes please. Never been a huge fan of Paine, I mean she's just Squall with boobs and a vag.

Mirage
06-10-2015, 02:33 PM
How do you know squall does not have a vag?