PDA

View Full Version : Great Find

FFNut
06-09-2015, 04:54 PM
So today I'm looking through my closet to see if I can find who knows, when I come across a box, it had a strange label on it, and it made me grab it instantly.
what is this box labeled you may ask? It's simply labeled if I get around to it.

I don't remember this box at all so I grab it and open it up, and can you guess what what inside??? GAMES glorious games. All different platforms, all different types. Inside it was a key to new entertainment I really didn't know was there.

It it made me think how did this get here? Did I place this here? Couldn't have, it was way to organized for that. Then I got to thinking are these ga,es even mine? While after a quick text I found out they were. not but they can be now!

My Ex recently just moved to a big city, and she left behind this box. We never ended badly, she just wished to go to the big city and I chose not to go due to not wanting to work 3 jobs to make rent, let alone trying to save for any future. So she told me she'd never have time for them so play away!

There were Tekken titles in there all the way up to Tales of Legendia! Two that really caught my eye were Spektral Force 3, and Enchanted Arms. So my question is, has anyone played these two and could point me in the direction of how were they as I don't have time to plug them in at the moment. (Working on my own backlog, just now added to it) I'd love to know if you guys enjoyed them. Basically seeing if I should bump them up the backlog or not.

Vyk
06-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Enchanted Arms has a really dated pedigree. It's like playing one of the many forgettable PlayStation One RPGs. Except with higher resolution. The characters are likable enough although generic. The plot was more surprising to me. It's not bad at all. Just dated in its mechanics. I'd say watch the intro. Maybe play that first section. See if it grabs you. If not then don't feel bad

FFNut
06-09-2015, 08:23 PM
I'mThanks for the info, after Final Fantasy XII I'll plug that in next and see where it goes.

Ayen
06-09-2015, 10:48 PM
I played a little bit of Enchanted Arms and can't decide if I like it or not. I got to the battle screen and was just like, "Okay, I'm shutting the console off now."

TrollHunter
06-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Isnt finding a giant old box of games the best feeling ever? When I was moving recently I found all of my old GBA and DS games and started having a crazy nostalgia trip as I sorted through them.