PDA

View Full Version : what games are on your back log?

FFNut
06-09-2015, 06:27 PM
We all buy games with the intent to play them, but life sometimes kicks you and you never get a chance to even break the plastic off some great games. So my question to you all is what games have you been holding onto to play in the future, but haven't got around to it yet? Here is a small list of mine.

Dragons Quest VIII
Final Fantasy XII
Diablo 3
The Walking Dead
Chrono Cross
Breath of Fire 4

all these games are just sitting there teasing me as life goes nope not yet.

Bolivar
06-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Not much, I've tried to be real good with clearing out my back log. Only things on Steam:

Fallout 3 & New Vegas
Sid Meier's Pirates remake
Dark Souls

The Fallout games are kinda daunting though cause I know I wanna do a modding deep dive for each of them.

Also have Radiata Stories on PS2 but I wouldn't even know where to find one to play it on.

Lastly, I have a lot of PS+ stuff like Tomb Raider, X-COM and Metro but I'm not sure if I can go back to the PS3 at this point.

Wolf Kanno
06-09-2015, 07:02 PM
Way more than I am willing to list here. I have a thread for my high priority Steam titles but I still have loads of NES, PS2, PS3, and Wii titles I need to get around to finishing. According to my Backloggery (http://backloggery.com/)account, I have over 100 games I need to finish up. ^^;

Karifean
06-09-2015, 07:09 PM
Primarily:

Dark Chronicle (currently playing, but on hold until I have a bit more leeway)
Metal Gear Solid, all of it
Persona 3 and 4
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

...and the following visual novels:

Grisaia no Kajitsu
Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!
Danganronpa
Ef: A Fairy Tale of the Two
Symphonic Rain
Da Capo I -Plus Communication-
Da Capo II -Plus Communication-
Hoshizora no Memoria
Coľ

Pumpkin
06-09-2015, 07:26 PM
I play a lot of games at a time so I won't include ones I'm playing now, but I do have a To Play list and a To Buy list. I have played some of these before and plan to play them again. Also my To Buy list will obviously turn in to a To Play list

To Play:
Dragon Quest VI
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Ys Ark of Napishtim
Eternal Sonata for PS3
Ape Ecape 3
The King of Fighters XIII
Record of Agarest War
Tales of Vesperia
Thrillville Off The Rails
Hometown Story
Okami

To Buy:
Lord of Magna Maiden Heaven
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk II
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1
Ys Memories of Celceta
Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds
Fantasy Life
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD for Vita
I want to try one of the BlazBlue games (undecided which one)
Harvest Moon A New Beginning
Story of Seasons
Omega Quintet
Final Fantasy Type-0
Rune Factory 4
Odin Sphere

FFNut
06-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Ok, enough procrastinating, just took the plastic off Final Fantasy XII. Love that new game smell! Plugging it into the PS2'as we speak!

Sephex
06-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Honestly, way too many. I do eventually get to them, though. I'll just list a couple that I do plan on tackling soon...ish...

*Terranigma
*Metal Gear Rising: Revengance

Bolivar
06-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Ok, enough procrastinating, just took the plastic off Final Fantasy XII. Love that new game smell! Plugging it into the PS2'as we speak!

[Insert envious emoticon]

NeoCracker
06-09-2015, 09:34 PM
Right now? Only Artifact Adventure (Steam Indie RPG) and Digital Devil Saga 2.

Ayen
06-09-2015, 10:17 PM
The games in my backlog are bigger than all the armies of Mordor.

NeoCracker
06-10-2015, 04:36 AM
Lord of Magna Maiden Heaven

I would suggest against this one. :p

Pumpkin
06-10-2015, 04:40 AM
why what's wrong with it D:

NeoCracker
06-10-2015, 05:41 AM
why what's wrong with it D:

Well, you COULD go read my review. :p

But basically less then half way through the game all battles are done in exactly the same fashion, some pretty shoddy writing in regards to character actions (Side stories and Villains, however, are very well done), and the system in place to raise your relationship with the different characters is badly put together (You can unlock scenes of higher ranks without doing the lower rank ones, which leads to some very awkward love confessions from people you've hardly spoken too. :p)

Mirage
06-10-2015, 06:05 AM
An enormous amount. More than all backlogs posted so far.

Vermachtnis
06-10-2015, 06:14 AM
A lot (http://backloggery.com/phlegeth), but I've decided to get serious about actually clearing it. There's only three games coming out that's I'm planning on getting: Senran Kagura: Burst Limit and Estival Festival and Neptunia Re;Birth3.