PDA

View Full Version : What is the best race to play in Starcraft?

Pike
06-20-2015, 05:00 PM
The correct answer, by the way, is Protoss because EN TARO ADUN and MY LIFE FOR AIUR.

But honestly Zerg was also kind of fun just for the Hydralisk/Mutalisk/Guardian spam (I have no idea if you can still do that in SC2 but I hope so)

Pike
06-24-2015, 10:56 AM
Are you kidding me no one else has played Starcraft? Are you kidding me right now? :colbert:

Mirage
06-24-2015, 10:58 AM
Protoss is fun

Ayen
06-24-2015, 12:08 PM
I never managed to unlock the other races so the only one I know are Terrans.

Freya
06-24-2015, 05:50 PM
Wait, I thought you reviewed that too. You didn't beat one main campaign to get to the other campaigns to even play the other races? How do you review a game you hardly played? Do you partially play all games you review?

I love protoss because they are all fancy. I'll play Zerg if I want to literally zerg rush people. But protoss is my favorite

Skyblade
06-24-2015, 06:20 PM
The correct answer, by the way, is Protoss because EN TARO ADUN and MY LIFE FOR AIUR.

ALL FOR THE EMPIRE!

Ayen
06-25-2015, 09:04 AM
Wait, I thought you reviewed that too. You didn't beat one main campaign to get to the other campaigns to even play the other races? How do you review a game you hardly played? Do you partially play all games you review?

Research and no.

Sephex
06-25-2015, 09:11 AM
Are you kidding me no one else has played Starcraft? Are you kidding me right now? :colbert:

Seen edczxcvbnm play both main games a bunch. Never really was my thing. So...uh....I don't know? I feel bad. I figured there would be at least a few people who would get into this poll. I always felt like I was one of five people who didn't get into the series.

Pike
06-25-2015, 05:28 PM

Dude if you're only playing through the story campaign of StarCraft you're missing out on the best part. Start up a custom AI game and play as the other races. Starcraft is about mechanics (if you want an RTS with a good story, play Warcraft) (I mean Starcraft has a good story but really... it's about the mechanics)

Skyblade
06-26-2015, 05:26 AM

Dude if you're only playing through the story campaign of StarCraft you're missing out on the best part. Start up a custom AI game and play as the other races. Starcraft is about mechanics (if you want an RTS with a good story, play Warcraft) (I mean Starcraft has a good story but really... it's about the mechanics)

The story is easily the best part of the game. The multiplayer is hideously broken and horribly designed. Locked to the highest speed (even on custom games) and designed and focused around APM above all else.

"It's a Strategy game! Where all that matters is how fast you can hit buttons!"

0/10, would not play again.

Pike
06-26-2015, 10:21 AM
Don't understand where all this focus on APM came from. So long as you can micromanage your dragoons so they don't run all over the map you're fine. I never had a problem, anyway.

Slothy
06-26-2015, 12:20 PM
Protoss is my favourite race but for whatever reason I was better at playing Zerg back in the Brood War days.

Christmas
02-19-2023, 03:11 AM
Omg, u ppl are so racist!