PDA

View Full Version : Your Role

FFNut
06-10-2015, 08:53 AM
I'm bored at work waiting on a delayed plane to show up (2 smirking hours late) so I thought lets play a game with everyone else who may be awake. Let's create the ultimate team to wonder the fantasy world and take out evil making up none other than us here at EOFF. It's simple describe who you would be to the party, what your weapon of chose is, your up side(whether it would be speed, or maybe you are the tank) what would be your downside. ( takes extra damage, maybe slow to get your attack off) let's see if we have what it takes to take on what ever SE can toss at us! I'll start with me.

Im an older DPS warrior. I use both my hands to grab my battle axe and swing down on my enemies breaking through their Defences, and causing big damage!
However not having a hand free for a shield leaves me easily defenceless myself, and it's a big swing for big rewards, but tend not to have the best accuracy due to having to put power into the swing. Out here of battle I am the party navigator, able to point the party leader in the right direction needed to meet our ultimate goal.

FFIX Choco Boy
06-10-2015, 09:15 AM
I'm a young chocobo dragoon who has learned a few healing spells over his time trying to romance a certain white mage. Weapon: A lance. Of course. Upsides: I know how to use my lance really well and can tear into an enemy like it's nobody's business, and my healing spells can help in a pinch. As well, you know, the chocobo. Downside: I am a glass cannon, and I require a large open space to use my lance. As well, I'm not very empathic to those around me, and so my motivation to complete quests that don't affect me directly is really low. Unless there's a really nice reward involved.

FFNut
06-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Welcomed to the party!

Night Fury
06-10-2015, 10:04 AM
I'm a young Archer/Bard. I carry a nice bow and arrow (obviously!) and can put up party buffs by singing in between attacking.

My strong points - I am ranged so am out of the way of damage, and I can use my bard songs to increase the parties attack/defense.

My weaknesses - If I'm singing I'm dealing a lot less damage - and my damage is only moderate anyway!

Personality - I'm pretty streetwise so I can use my charms to get the party out of tricky situations. I can be quite blunt at times and I'm quite happy to stay in the background, I'm not much for fighting for attention or to lead - but I will let you know if you're being a jerk pretty quickly.