PDA

View Full Version : Steam Summer Sale Group Therapy Thread

Psychotic
06-12-2015, 09:51 PM
In which we discuss our purchases that we'll never play.

Medieval II Total War
Metro Redux Pack
Nidhogg
Wasteland 2
Pillars of Eternity
Papers, Please

Freya
06-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Uhhhh I just bought 4

Love And Order
Shan Gui
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Cooking Academy Fire and Knives

i like cooking games okay.... I'm sure ill have more

Bolivar
06-12-2015, 10:09 PM
Looks great so far - lots more 75%+ deals than last year. Think I'm gonna grab: Shadowrun Returns ($2.50), Might & Magic Heroes VI ($5), and Metro Redux ($10).

Also Gray Goo is on the daily today, people. I don't wanna see you in Pumpkin's thread talkin about how much you love RTS if this game's not in your library.

Freya
06-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Ehh still $19.99. I can't justify paying for it if I can't run it. I'm cheap I go for 5.99 and under xD I did just buy Banished though but it was 7.99, only one I can find I want right now.

Aulayna
06-13-2015, 10:33 PM
This is actually the first Steam sale I haven't bought anything.

Not for not wanting anything, I just legit can't afford too this time around.

Stupid real world responsibilities...

Shauna
06-14-2015, 06:38 PM
Nothing has grabbed me so far... :( / :)

Vermachtnis
06-15-2015, 09:50 AM
Jokes on them, I was broke before the sell even started! But I'll probably pick Ys VI Thursday though.

Vyk
06-15-2015, 02:31 PM
Yeah this sale isn't very tempting. It probably helps that I'm never interested in big budget games. And the few expensive games I am curious about are not the ones to get 75% or more off. Like right now I've started to get curious about visual novels and the most acclaimed ones are still $30 on sale

It also helps that my computer is not a beast for newer tech. Though the Ys games and maybe Trails in the Sky might be good ideas

Spuuky
06-15-2015, 05:22 PM
I've bought Legend of Grimrock 2 and Valkyria Chronicles during flash sales. There are a few more I'll probably get in they hit 75%: Citizens of Earth and Dragon Fantasy. Trails in the Sky or Ys VI too maybe but they won't get that steep.

Pete for President
06-15-2015, 06:44 PM
Ooh i hope Darkest Dungeon gets on sale!

Pumpkin
06-15-2015, 08:54 PM
I want Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth:1 but there is no way it will run on my computer so I'll have to wait and pay more for the Vita version.

I did get Scribblenauts Unlimited! Although my Steam seems to be having problems so hopefully I can actually play it

Heck I don't even know if my computer can run this game, but we'll see!

Vyk
06-15-2015, 11:15 PM
Do you have GameBooster, Pumpkin? It helps me a lot. Though you'd want the IO Bit version, and not the Razer version. As the Razer version runs just like the Steam overlay, and actually takes up a lot more resources, while the IO Bit version turns off a lot of unnecessary processes and services to help you run better