PDA

View Full Version : So with the Square Enix trailer

FFNut
06-16-2015, 05:31 AM
Anyone else want a brand new Chrono game! Please announce this SE!

Ayen
06-16-2015, 05:37 AM
I don't feel particularly strong about it since I still haven't played the Chrono games yet.

Wolf Kanno
06-16-2015, 05:40 AM
There are several stipulations concerning such a venture before I would be excited for this but it sounds to me like SE is trying to make dreams come true this year so it's not far fetch.

Pumpkin
06-16-2015, 05:40 AM
On the one hand, remaking CT on the PS4 would be cool, but its sprites and old school charm are part of what I like about it so I dunno. A new one might be cool!

Wolf Kanno
06-16-2015, 05:42 AM
On the one hand, remaking CT on the PS4 would be cool, but it's sprites and old school charm are part of what I like about it so I dunno. A new one might be cool!

I don't know, these guys showed it's possible to maintain that charm.

-ANEBIB0oao

Vyk
06-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Cease!

Desist!

We could have just hired these guys! /lame

That thing was around back when I was all "Why does everyone love Chrono Trigger so much" because I didn't see anything special about it at the time. I played through 90% of it and didn't enjoy it. But then that thing came around and I was super interested. I remember the in-game engine wasn't too shabby for some rookies. It was like early PS2 quality. I would have played it. But alas, it was not to be

I hope they were receiving money from fans or something. Because otherwise I don't think I'll ever understand where the line is. I'm not sure why it's okay to make fan-art, and fan-music, but not okay to make fan-videos or fan-video-games