PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Ragnarok after the end of the game?

BlasterDarkRen
06-17-2015, 02:04 AM
After the game ends you see the Protags flying around the world in Balamb Garden, just wondered what happened to the badass Dragonship (still my favourite airship design)

I'm gonna guess that they had to return it to Esthar.

Wolf Kanno
06-17-2015, 05:17 AM
I like to think they returned it to Esthar but Laguna then crashed it on the way back and had another wacky adventure with Kiros and Ward. :cool:

Scotty_ffgamer
06-18-2015, 02:50 AM
I don't like to think that because that means there is another wacky adventure with Laguna, Kiros, and Ward that I didn't get to play. I want to play those wacky adventures.

I imagine the Ragnarok is still just sitting where you left it last before getting on the Balamb Garden airship. Someone else probably snatched it up off the world map and is having their own adventures.

Colonel Angus
06-18-2015, 03:23 AM
Ragnarok went on to kill Goliath before being destroyed by Hercules in Civil War.

Sephex
06-18-2015, 03:30 AM
It flew off into space by itself to do somersaults because it really missed doing that.

BlasterDarkRen
06-20-2015, 01:09 AM
I like to think they returned it to Esthar but Laguna then crashed it on the way back and had another wacky adventure with Kiros and Ward. :cool:

headcanon accepted