PDA

View Full Version : YOU FACE THE MIGHTIEST SWORDSMAN IN ALL OF GAIA

Forsaken Lover
06-17-2015, 06:05 AM
LHbYIbleQP8

He's kinda become an FF staple at this point, as much as Moogles, Chocobos or whatever else.

There is precedent too. He was included in another 20th Anniversary remake, the PSP version of FF1.

So what say you to a bonus Gilgamesh boss? Where would you fight him?

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-17-2015, 11:55 AM
I think maybe on the island where you get kotr. Inside the cave and make having to beat him give you kotr. I think the process of obtaining kotr in the original was too easy. A gold chocobo was never hard for me to breed. Just a little time consuming. Now ive always think gilgamesh fights were frustrating in XII and even Type-0 but I think that kotr is a fair reward for defeating him.

Psychotic
06-17-2015, 11:59 AM
They were doing little information blurbs before the Square-Enix Press Conference at E3 and Gilgamesh has been in more FF games than any other character, even Cloud.

Battle Square at the Gold Saucer seems a logical place. And Ultros chilling in the Event Square appearing in various productions.

Loony BoB
06-17-2015, 08:17 PM
Gilgamesh should be in every new FF game.

-N-
06-19-2015, 05:45 PM
I'm as ambivalent of including Gilgamesh as I am of seeing Shiva in every FF game. When I was 12 I thought it was cool to be represented; now it just seems culturally tone deaf. Oh well, at least they renamed Indra to Ramuh in FF4.

Formalhaut
06-19-2015, 06:41 PM
I'd say the battle square seems a natural place for Gilgamesh to reside in. And Ultros. Heck, they could make a killing through DLC on the battle square, like they did with FFXIII-2.

Mercen-X
06-19-2015, 10:45 PM
Gilgamesh has been in more FF games than any other character, even Cloud.Cloud's been in multiple FF games? I know that Cid has. Wedge and Biggs have. I don't think Cloud has (apart from FF Tactics).

Ffamran mied Bunansa
06-22-2015, 02:29 AM
Gilgamesh should probably be in every FF game as an optional side boss.

cingur the kuporiffic moogle prince
08-16-2015, 05:03 PM
i vote yes
http://wigunpics.science/9/g.png