PDA

View Full Version : Tell me your prized possession

LunarWeaver
06-17-2015, 01:11 PM
What I mean is the thing you didn't need, just really wanted, and now you love the shit out of it. Maybe it's your TV, maybe it's your grandma's cookie recipe. I dunno, humor my curiosity.

For me it's my PS4. I'd probably save it in a fire first, and then the human being I live with after if there is time. Maybe my DC-themed underwear. I love those too. I like nerdy things. In fact, you get extra points if your answer is nerdy.

sharkythesharkdogg
06-17-2015, 04:41 PM
http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz318/sharkythesharkdogg/Sneezers%20Journey/P1010239.jpg (http://s839.photobucket.com/user/sharkythesharkdogg/media/Sneezers%20Journey/P1010239.jpg.html)

Pumpkin
06-17-2015, 04:44 PM
Teddy!

Karifean
06-17-2015, 05:36 PM
All the games I imported from Japan. Most of them are straight from playasia, but one in particular, a physical copy of G-senjou no Maou, I actually had to ask the help of an internet acquaintace who lives in Japan. It felt great being able to put it up on my shelf.

Shorty
06-17-2015, 05:49 PM
My laptop, first and foremost, as it has all of my stories, artwork, brain pickings, projects, and everything on it. I should probably back all of that up.

And also the porcelain carousel horse I received from my grandmother when she died.

Madame Adequate
06-17-2015, 05:54 PM
My release-day copy of Suikoden II. Manual is torn, case is cracked and wrecked, discs are scratched all to hell. Don't care.

Also my PC.

theundeadhero
06-17-2015, 06:22 PM
It wants the precious. Don't gives it to hims :shifty:

fire_of_avalon
06-17-2015, 11:33 PM
My grandmother's wedding rings and a tiny pen knife my dad asked me to keep safe for him. Also his tie clip passed down from his father. And this tiny turtle ring keeper an old boyfriend brought me from Greece.

escobert
06-18-2015, 01:23 AM
Well, I was gonna say my SKS but I need that :p. hmm probably my PC then. I can survive without it.

Freya
06-18-2015, 02:18 AM
You just want to know so you know what to steal to hurt me >=[

I don't think of them as possessions but I guess my most prized things are my pets. My two cats and two dogs.

Also.... The password on my laptop. It used to be my dad's and it's his password, I've never changed it. He had some heart issues two years ago and it was stressful and I was super worried. I found the comfort of entering it into his account to get on. I haven't been able to change it since the heart issues. He's okay now but it was just a random thing that made me feel connected to him if anything did happen to him.

So the laptop is important but how to get on it is more so. I don't know what I'll do without my father and I fear that day.

Sorry if this is sadder than intended lol

Night Fury
06-18-2015, 04:02 AM
I don't think I have one. I'd be really upset if someone took my laptop or my games consoles but they're replaceable and most of my stuff is backed up. I think maybe my watch and charm bracelet. I'd freak if I lost them because they're really important to me. I also have one of my grandma's rings but I think I lost it :( but maybe it's just been left back in the UK I certainly didn't have it here in Aus.

FFNut
06-18-2015, 08:58 AM
I'd save first my Collection of Vintage RPG's, then my Dog. Then my Truck.

Shauna
06-18-2015, 11:23 AM
Probably my teddy that has been with me since I was just a baby. Electronic things are neat, but if I lose or if something happens... I mean, I'd be bummed, but I don't think I'd be utterly distraught at the loss, which I definitely would be in the case of the former.

Jowy
06-18-2015, 11:35 AM
My Chrono Trigger figurines. Sometimes you get drunk, log into Amazon, and buy yourself a birthday present!

Masamunemaster
06-20-2015, 05:27 AM
my old dogs ashes. I had him for about 16 years.

Ayen
06-20-2015, 05:42 AM
My computer. It's the thing that lets me talk to all you wonderful nerds!

I also really love my mood ring. It changes colors to my mood and is really pretty.

jenovajunkie
06-20-2015, 09:19 AM
I feel like I should say life. But it's hard to feel it.

Pheesh
06-20-2015, 09:48 AM
I can't choose between my drums, my Axe FX, my guitars or my laptop. They're all expensive but I think the drums have the most sentimental value, don't know how I'd go hauling them out of a fire though.

DarkMatta
06-20-2015, 08:42 PM
I have a Sonic plushie that I've had for a very long time. If a fire were to happen in my house, it would be the first thing that I'd grab.

Slothy
06-20-2015, 08:44 PM
http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz318/sharkythesharkdogg/Sneezers%20Journey/P1010239.jpg (http://s839.photobucket.com/user/sharkythesharkdogg/media/Sneezers%20Journey/P1010239.jpg.html)

Ever consider sticking a V8 in it?

noxious.sunshine
06-20-2015, 10:09 PM
I have so many.

My grandmother's vase (mom's mom) that, according to my dad, is well over 100 years old
A Mickey Mouse alarm clock that my mom got me from San Francisco Music Box Co. that's now worth $500 in mint condition
The dollhouse my dad built for me by hand
My dog Bozo's headstone
My Michael Kors and Coach purses
Coach sunglasses
Pandora bracelet and charms from my sister, boyfriend, and kiddo
Electronics/Gaming Consoles
and most importantly, my Teddy Bear that I've had since age 2

.... And I suppose Penny. :D

And my little girl. lol

jenovajunkie
06-21-2015, 05:48 PM
I'd be comfortable to say my senses, knowledge and brain. Although not perfect, it doesn't need to be; and I'm sorry to anyone who feels that way.

BlasterDarkRen
06-22-2015, 07:29 AM
My computer. It's the thing that lets me talk to all you wonderful nerds!

Same here. I need my computer or about 95% of my friends would be unreachable.