PDA

View Full Version : RPG i am making.

Galuf
06-17-2015, 07:41 PM
Hi i am Making an RPG using a thing called RPG MAkker VX Ace. itsnot perfect but it gets the job done. also i sort of just stole codding ffom other RPG VX ace FF inspired games. ( i dont have time to learn Ruby code W/o internet at my home) Its called Ashura. also i made Ashura 1 on RPG maker XP witch isnt good to export the games. so i will have to remake that one later. but Ashura II is being made. currently its in demo form and not finished but if anyone wants to try it they can. however you will have to wait for now as uploading the game takes time. This game Is heavily using FF music graphics and references. but the storyine is original.Whn i publish the demo on here.
feel free to comment on it anyway. i kinda need the feedback to make the game better.
UNTIL I CAN GET SOMETHIG DO NOT CLICK THE MARIO 2 Frog GUY!!!! ok please its a virus thing i need to get it sorted out sorry

Also special thanks to Rantz for telling me about it. also thanks to Mae for making a Clicker game and then prompting me to ask Rantz how to make a Rpg with The same thing and then he told me about RPG maker. lol

Freya
06-17-2015, 08:59 PM
Oooo interesting. I'll have to check it out!

Galuf
06-19-2015, 11:17 PM
its finally done.. and its only the deom. also the file is unzipped for now and thats for reasons. but ill get the main game zipped for you all later.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8sqkbgl3akj2odw/AADZ2SEO-3Ee1vlBKzldGmgpa?dl=0

here ya go. please tell me what you think..
and
REMEBER TO SAVE!!!!!
its like ff1 where you save anywhere. ok
thank you.

Shauna
06-20-2015, 11:21 AM
Why is it called Ashura II? Was there an Ashura I we've been refused?

Also I cannot download it. Too large.

Fynn
06-20-2015, 11:29 AM
I used to play around in RPG maker A LOT back when I was in middle school.

Good times. Might get back to it someday :)

Galuf
06-20-2015, 12:23 PM
Why is it called Ashura II? Was there an Ashura I we've been refused?

Also I cannot download it. Too large.
Yes there was an Ashura 1 but it was made on RPG maker XP. and it isnt easy to export it to someone who doesnt have rpg maker. so ill remake it later. anyway it was pretty short, and some of the story is told in this anyway.
There was also a Pickets oddysey i made. so whn i remake the 1st one ill just combine both of those together and make some other stuff up.

anyway im uploading the ZIP file now, becasue SOMEONE!! ( LN) refused to download the unzipped one. however it seems it doesnt matter anyway lol.

Galuf
06-20-2015, 05:50 PM
ok the ZIP has finally finished
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgwmngwc26mv0oc/AshuraII.zip?dl=0

here we go. if you cant play the game. tell me. you will most likely need RPG maker VX Ace installed. but if it lets you play fine then you wont need to get it ok.

Shauna
06-20-2015, 08:18 PM
Where the hell do you buy items? I can stock up on over-expensive weapon and armour but nothing for any basic healing items?

Also you need to really proof read your text, many lazy grammar mistakes.

Also that music in the shops in offensive to my ears.

Galuf
06-21-2015, 09:01 PM
Where the hell do you buy items? I can stock up on over-expensive weapon and armour but nothing for any basic healing items?

Also you need to really proof read your text, many lazy grammar mistakes.

Also that music in the shops in offensive to my ears.yo
u can buy items in Mysida, Migelo's inn. Bran bal. Quina's cafe. and basiclly every town but Bhujerba... anyways like i said its still a demo. and the text.... well uhm as you can see im not a very good writer. but i think i spelt everything ok..?
but yes i will try to proof read everything. I take it you didnt get much past the first boss?
i hope you ddnt fight the Mega yeti...

ah the music... ok i will take that to heed. and either change it completely or give you an option at the begining of the game.

Shauna
06-21-2015, 09:24 PM
I barely got past the frickin' mimic because there was no option to buy items and 3/4 my team died against that monster, then a regular battle messed me up while I was trying to leave.

The place with the first dungeon should probably be an item shop there over an armour/weapon shop - especially because you pick up some new weaponry in the dungeon itself.

Galuf
06-21-2015, 09:27 PM
I barely got past the frickin' mimic because there was no option to buy items and 3/4 my team died against that monster, then a regular battle messed me up while I was trying to leave.

The place with the first dungeon should probably be an item shop there over an armour/weapon shop - especially because you pick up some new weaponry in the dungeon itself.
the
original mimic was wayy to strong!. so luckily i nerfed him. and yes i am going to take all things into consideration when i make more of it. are you going to retry? or not. because i like having opiniion from you and LN ( knowing what he is like.... lol)

Shauna
06-21-2015, 09:50 PM
Put somewhere to buy items and I'll happily try it again.

Galuf
06-22-2015, 11:02 AM
Put somewhere to buy items and I'll happily try it again.
i edited a wee bit last night.
Shop music removed. its just the same as the town you are in.
shop added in Bhujerba.
some text near the begining edited. and also you get fran when you first speaking to her. instead of going back once you get Galuf... hopefully it works.but you wont need it shauna because your past it.
also edit with the carriage of awesome. you now have no choice but to walk into it.

so yeah... just wait for the upload to finish and then you can play.

also i edited it so no sequence breaking with the chocobo.

Shauna
06-22-2015, 11:13 AM
I never saved it because I'd been playing for literally 5 minutes before I was unceremoniously destroyed.

Galuf
06-22-2015, 11:25 AM
I never saved it because I'd been playing for literally 5 minutes before I was unceremoniously destroyed.
ah i see. well please remember to save it before bosses and such. also did you go right on the minecart? that way has a chest that unlocks a optional boss. but you have to fight it if you get the chest. and also the bottom chest is.... easy EXP but only if you dont do something stupid. but i dont wanna tell you everything so yeah.
also what did you think of the epic Cart lol.
and the title screen.

Shauna
06-22-2015, 01:04 PM
I didn't know there was going to be a mimic in the chest, or else I maybe would have saved it. :p I never reached a boss. I got half my team wiped by the mimic and then with no healing ability died moments later against a regular battle.

Freya
06-22-2015, 03:50 PM
Oh man, i was going to DL this this weekend but spaced it. I'll try to get it tonight and mess with it.