PDA

View Full Version : DOWNLOAD 2015

Galuf
06-17-2015, 08:34 PM
Who here went to download 2015 ( its a rock/metal festival) best Bands there for me were Day 1: Judas Priest Slipknot and 5 finger death punch
Day 2: well i thought that was the least greatest day. Maryliyn manson music was good. but his hsow was kinda egh. on the other hand Muse's music was egh. but thier show waas good
Day 3: By far the best day. Motley Crue aSlash Billy idol and best of every band KISS was amazing!
Anyone who went there. what did ya think. thats if anyone here is into rock or lives in britain to go there. ( or actually came there)

Shauna
06-17-2015, 08:35 PM
YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A YEAR

I'll move this to The Lounge.

Galuf
06-17-2015, 08:55 PM
YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A YEAR

I'll move this to The Lounge.
lol i wasnt too sure where to put it but its alright

Sephex
06-18-2015, 07:00 AM
Who here went to download 2015 ( its a rock/metal festival) best Bands there for me were Day 1: Judas Priest Slipknot and 5 finger death punch
Day 2: well i thought that was the least greatest day. Maryliyn manson music was good. but his hsow was kinda egh. on the other hand Muse's music was egh. but thier show waas good
Day 3: By far the best day. Motley Crue aSlash Billy idol and best of every band KISS was amazing!
Anyone who went there. what did ya think. thats if anyone here is into rock or lives in britain to go there. ( or actually came there)

I have to agree with you on Manson, and I am a huge fan of his.

Last time I saw him was in 2008. I think it was my 6th or 7th time seeing him. All shows I went to were fun, a couple of them being rather exceptional (I actually found the ENTIRE first Manson concert I went to on YouTube). Anyway, I heard rumors that his shows were very hit or miss, but when he misses he misses HARD. Basically the dude just gets drunk out of his mind and puts on a half-assed show, or even doesn't come close to finishing a set. It's sad.

I've looked up shows more recently on YouTube. Even considering the poor quality of a cell phone clip, yeah, I have to agree: The dude has completely lost it live. I like the newer material (the last album I thought was excellent), but Manson really needs to lay off the bottle.