PDA

View Full Version : Are you hoping for ...

Sephiroth
06-19-2015, 01:09 PM
Nobuo Uematsu to work with them on the remake?

DarkMatta
06-19-2015, 01:14 PM
I think with all the compilation stuff that has come out in the last 18 years. I would imagine there wouldn't be much for him to do really.

Fox
06-19-2015, 03:39 PM
I don't really care. He's already written the soundtrack, you don't need to be Nobuo Uematsu to arrange Nobuo Uematsu's work for modern hardware. I hope that Kazuhiko Toyama is involved somehow, who remains the only person to do a proper orchestral arrangement of Those Who Fight.

Kappy
06-19-2015, 04:04 PM
I'd be happy if they just used the Voices of the Lifestream OC Remix, it's hard to see how they could top it!

http://ff7.ocremix.org/

Galuf
06-19-2015, 10:57 PM
Nobuo Uematsu needs to make the Epic Super theme for the new hardest Superboss in FF history! Gilga Weapon! and its gonna be more than " another Clash on big bridge" remix. no its gonna be like combining, Dancing mad, One winged angel and all the epic themes. but not literaly combining them, thatd be horrible.

everyone be excited. because if it doesnt happen, ill make it happen. please....

ok seriously. i think Gilgamesh needs to introduced in here to fill a link. ( 5 had Gilgamesh so did 6 and 8 and 9) so yes. i hate un finished links so it should happen.

and nobuo uematsu needs to make an epic one off theme. if hes only to compose one music in a whole one or 2 years. then he has the time to think then make. ofcourse, music is oppiniated but still. i like the idea i created in the last minute of writing this....