PDA

View Full Version : Who is the worst mage character/job in the series?

Wolf Kanno
06-19-2015, 10:43 PM
Of all the fantastic magic users in the series, who do you feel didn't pull their weight the most?

Galuf
06-19-2015, 10:51 PM
Ill be fair on 2...

4. Tellah i'd say. but he isnt the worst.
5. Krile, for replacing Galuf!!!
6. him!. ill be fair on Gau for not being a full mage. so STRAGO. ( or Relm but...)
He is horrible and barely does anything. he has less Blue magic than Quina!?
i dont like him. sorry.

also if your going for worst Job mage in series. i still say Blue mage. Hate it. its cool concept but i dont like using them. except an obvious one blue mage. ( Quina)

Vermachtnis
06-19-2015, 11:01 PM
Kimahri, Blue Magic should be available when you want it, not as a limit break. And for being a limit break, his White Wind isn't as good as it normally are. 1/2 his current HP, that's horrible. For being a limit break, it should be his max HP.

Galuf
06-19-2015, 11:05 PM
Kimahri, Blue Magic should be available when you want it, not as a limit break. And for being a limit break, his White Wind isn't as good as it normally are. 1/2 his current HP, that's horrible. For being a limit break, it should be his max HP.

i completely forgot about him... though imo i class hi as a dragoon, but yes he is the Worst Dragoon and blue mage probably. though i still stick with Strago. i guess strago is funny a bit. but only Quina can hold the true title.

Saber
06-22-2015, 06:40 PM
Umm geomancer. In almost every FF geomancer never gets on my good side. Sure in FFV they were used for map purposes but still these things never do squat.

FFNut
06-22-2015, 09:06 PM
I agree with Strago, and kimahri. They are useless unless you really go out of your way and spend hours making them decent.