PDA

View Full Version : Seifer The Hero

Forsaken Lover
06-20-2015, 01:48 AM
I like Seifer in general. The game should have starred him as a Dirty Harry type SeeD who is criticized for his methods but gets the job done. And then he goes rogue after Headmaster Cid tells him he's out of line and has to hand in his badge and gunblade.

I agree with this post I just read elsewhere.

You must agree as well. Seifer was clearly designed as a hero and he should live up to that role.

Seifer would have let Selphie blow up the train with a rocket launcher.

BlasterDarkRen
06-20-2015, 02:19 AM
If I may run a comparison to the other major fandom I am in...

Squall is like Yugi and Seifer is like Kaiba. That's how it should always be. They may bicker, they may not agree on methods, but they should always be both out for the right thing. Squall may be like Kaiba in personality as far as interpersonal relationships, but he's got the moral compass of Yugi. Seifer doesn't care how he does things as long as they get done XD

Ayen
06-20-2015, 02:24 AM
If I may run a comparison to the other major fandom I am in...

Squall is like Yugi and Seifer is like Kaiba. That's how it should always be. They may bicker, they may not agree on methods, but they should always be both out for the right thing. Squall may be like Kaiba in personality as far as interpersonal relationships, but he's got the moral compass of Yugi. Seifer doesn't care how he does things as long as they get done XD

That's the best Yu-Gi-Oh comparison I ever saw.

I agree with this, though it'd be cool to have a game where you can play as Seifer.

BlasterDarkRen
06-20-2015, 02:29 AM
I have this skill to find yugi in everything. My friend said she wanted to own a castle so I threw Shine Palace cards at her.

a Seifer game would be required to feature copious amounts of Fujin and Raijin. Because bros 4 life.