PDA

View Full Version : Best Fast Food Item in your opinion?

FFNut
06-24-2015, 05:07 AM
Hey everyone, we did the worst that's still going, so what about the best? Over here we have a Donair shops hat for $10 that's about 4 pounds for you Brits you get a massive Donair made any way you want it in 5 mins. Fresh Veggies, quality shaved beef, and any sauce you want. It's my go to if I want something fast.

Pumpkin
06-24-2015, 05:07 AM
Jalapeno Poppers at Arby's

Ergroilnin
06-24-2015, 06:17 AM
Well in my city we don't have too many fast food chains so...

But anyway, if I want an ice cream, McFlurry is actually awesome, I hate to say it out loud but it's totally the best ice cream for the price.

Then if want to indulge in something more unhealthy, most of the stuff from KFC is great. Sure it's not a quality food and it's greasy as hell but at least the chicken inside is in one piece so no weird pink... stuff like in mcdons.

And then if I want to grab something yummy and fast, subway is great completely.

Ayen
06-24-2015, 06:56 AM
Double Whopper with cheese at Burger King. Mmm, mmm.

Night Fury
06-24-2015, 09:49 AM
Chicken McNuggets and Five Guys fries and probably their burgers as well. Definitely the best 'fast food chain' burger I've had.

Pike
06-24-2015, 10:46 AM
Does pizza count as fast food?

Because pizza.

Just... pizza.

blackmage_nuke
06-24-2015, 12:22 PM
Sausage and egg muffins. I got them all the time at Hungry Jacks/Burger King when they were $2 each.

Mirage
06-24-2015, 12:24 PM
Double Whopper with cheese at Burger King. Mmm, mmm.

The cheese doesn't even taste anything. Double whopper with bacon imo. Drop the cheese.

Shorty
06-24-2015, 05:20 PM
1. Sausage, egg and cheese mcgriddles with "the round egg" (whatever I don't even know)
2. In N Out burgers.
3. Jalapeno potato poppers at Del Taco.
4. Sourdough Jack at Jack in the Box.
5. The entire rest of the menu at Del Taco.

noxious.sunshine
06-25-2015, 01:57 AM
Steak N Shake burgers and fries
Arby's Fries and their chicken salad sandwich
A & W Burgers (omfg)

Whataburger

Colonel Angus
06-25-2015, 03:27 AM
McDonalds
Chicken McNuggets
Sweet & Sour Sauce (they should package it & sell it in stores)
Shamrock Shakes
Fries
McRib
Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese

Burger King
Whopper
Mushroom & Swiss Big King
Whopper Jr.

Wendy's
Frostee
Spicy Chicken Sandwich

Potbelly's
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Mediterranean Sandwich w/ Chicken
The Wreck

Arby's
Ham & Cheddar
Roast Beef
Beef & Cheddar
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Jalapeno Poppers

MBurger
MBurger
Chocolate Shake

Popeye's
Chicken Strips

KFC
Extra Crispy

Formalhaut
06-25-2015, 05:22 PM
I second the Chicken McNuggets. They're just so tasty, especially with their dipping sauces. I also quite like the McFlurry; the smarties McFlurry is probably the best.

In other fast food outlets, KFC chicken is greasy as all hell but so delicious. It is a guilty pleasure of mine, admittedly. The boneless chicken is probably the best. Subway is good for when you want to appear to be healthier but still call it fast food. I go with a chicken option usually but I've not gone there that often.

Zanmato
06-27-2015, 07:41 PM
Two words: FRENCH FRIES! <3
It doesn't matter where I am, I always buy them. XD
I'm making them also at home. :P

theundeadhero
06-28-2015, 03:04 AM
When Hardees had their Phiily Cheesesteak burger. I really miss it.

BlasterDarkRen
06-28-2015, 03:36 AM
There's a takeaway literally round the corner from my house that I use quite often. Because it's RIGHT SMURFING THERE. Anyway they do this b e a u t i f u l doner wrap... BBQ Sauce, Mozzarella and Doner meat and oh my word it is godly.