Enjoy my friends. Enjoy. :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=05NrcHdjMUo

Vyk
06-24-2015, 06:32 PM
And it's gone

Mirage
06-24-2015, 06:44 PM
I saw it! I saw it!

Man, atlus is really allergic to viral marketing aren't they. In what way could this possibly put their product in a bad light?

Bright Shield
06-24-2015, 06:45 PM
Got a new link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqiuOtFVvoQ

Wolf Kanno
06-25-2015, 03:01 AM
I like that dungeons have way more interactivity. Also that scene with Norn is disturbing and awesome. I must say, I'm really impressed with what I've been seeing so far. It looks like the game is trying to steer the series in a slightly new direction instead of just repeating the P3/4 formula and I'm happy with that.

Bright Shield
06-25-2015, 03:04 AM
Yeah, it looks great. Like a combination of Mainline SMT, Persona 2, and Persona3/4.

Vyk
06-25-2015, 04:00 AM
Yeah, as has been pointed out previously, I get a lot more of a Catherine vibe. Which is to be expected, considering. This may end up being the game I've long awaited. Have they come out and said High School / College yet? I'm still getting a college vibe from it. I know everyone tries to say age doesn't matter, and for SMT games, it certainly doesn't. But it'd still be nice to finally have an adult JRPG

Either way, it definitely does seem to be in its own realm, separate from P3/P4. Which is definitely needed. Especially with P4. As great as that game was, they've been milking it a lot. Time for something fresh. I have faith, regardless of their choice. I will buy it. And most likely enjoy the hell out of it, no matter what they've done. They know what they're doing

Pumpkin
06-25-2015, 04:26 AM
It's gone again :(

Bright Shield
06-25-2015, 07:01 AM
Try this link Pumpkin:

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/persona-5-second-trailer

Vyk
06-25-2015, 03:16 PM
Alright, I need to know the history here. Why does this trailer keep disappearing? That tells me its not actually released by Atlus. So where did it come from? This doesn't make sense. Why isn't it on Atlus's YouTube channel? That would make things a lot easier

Mirage
06-25-2015, 03:48 PM
Maybe it was leaked and isn't meant to be shown yet.

Skyblade
06-25-2015, 04:38 PM
Alright, I need to know the history here. Why does this trailer keep disappearing? That tells me its not actually released by Atlus. So where did it come from? This doesn't make sense. Why isn't it on Atlus's YouTube channel? That would make things a lot easier

It might have been put up on the YouTube channel as an unlisted trailer, meant to be revealed later. But people found it anyway. That's what happened with the Hyrule Warriors 3DS trailer. Tecmo Koei put it up three days before E3, and people found it even though it was unlisted. They pulled it down from their channel completely afterward, but it was too late.

Pumpkin
06-25-2015, 04:41 PM
I hate to be that person but the trailer doesn't excite me at all :shobon: It actually kind of turns me off to the game to be honest

BUT I am excited for people who get a new game to be all pumped about :omgomg:

Mirage
06-25-2015, 04:45 PM
That turned you off with this trailer that wouldn't have turned you off in the first trailer?

Pumpkin
06-25-2015, 04:47 PM
I was a bit turned off with the first one but waited to see more and they show a bit of new stuff with this one that kinda turns me off to it even more. Who knows, it could still turn back around but for now I don't think this is looking like a game for Pumpkin

Mirage
06-25-2015, 04:48 PM
Oh, i get it. It's not cute enough!

Pumpkin
06-25-2015, 04:50 PM
:lol: Probably not but umm that's not what turned me off here

Vyk
06-25-2015, 05:16 PM
I think if any Megami Tensei game gets you, it'd probably be Persona 4. And not just because it's bright and colorful. They all have really well done characters, and dark storylines. Most of them are dark in their looks and feel as well. P4 has a lot of fun down-time and character interactions

This one has a lot more Catherine influence, which was a really whacked out experiment in gameplay and art-style, and very much adult. Struggling with death, and marriage, and cheating, and ... wetting the bed in your 30s lol

But I'm no SMT expert or anything. Most of my opinion is just inferred, rather than experienced. I haven't completed any SMT games, sadly. But really enjoyed what I played of P2, P4, Catherine, and Strange Journey. Did not much care for Digital Devil Saga though, but that one was in its own little world. But I think I remember you saying you played that one..

Bright Shield
06-25-2015, 06:51 PM
The trailer comes with Persona 4: Dancing All Night. I think some stores in Japan sold the game prior to the release date.Thus the preview keeps getting taken off sites like YouTube.

Bright Shield
06-25-2015, 09:19 PM
I hate to be that person but the trailer doesn't excite me at all :shobon: It actually kind of turns me off to the game to be honest

BUT I am excited for people who get a new game to be all pumped about :omgomg:

lol, no big deal. We all have different taste. :)

Ffamran mied Bunansa
06-26-2015, 02:43 AM
I need more! That trailer didn't give me enough. I need more gameplay, more about the systems like cooperation, more release date! Damn it Atlus!

Fynn
06-27-2015, 11:59 AM
I like that they're shaking up the formula!

And damn - that looks DARK! Like, really violent sometimes, and I'm getting some real moral-ambiguity vibes here, what with the main characters being sorta criminals. Also, when the persona talks to the MC it kinda looks like a deal with the devil to me, although I don't speak enough Japanese to understand it, so it's just assumption :shobon:

But yeah, Atlus, BRING IT ON, I AM SO HYPED!!!!! :omgomg:

Zanmato
06-27-2015, 12:13 PM
I like that they're shaking up the formula!

And damn - that looks DARK! Like, really violent sometimes, and I'm getting some real moral-ambiguity vibes here, what with the main characters being sorta criminals. Also, when the persona talks to the MC it kinda looks like a deal with the devil to me, although I don't speak enough Japanese to understand it, so it's just assumption :shobon:

But yeah, Atlus, BRING IT ON, I AM SO HYPED!!!!! :omgomg:

It's great that series is changing, yet has the same feeling like previous games, only few series did that, like Onimusha or Final Fantasy. :3

Minato Arisato
06-27-2015, 11:02 PM
I keep missing the link. Dang it.

Mirage
06-28-2015, 12:50 AM
philemon just doesn't want you to see it
deal with it

Vyk
06-28-2015, 02:03 AM
I keep missing the link. Dang it.
There really wasn't a huge amount of new footage. It was mostly just edited in a different order, like one scene was longer, and maybe 2 new, short ones sprinkled in. You're really not missing a whole lot from what I recall of it

Fynn
06-28-2015, 05:53 PM
Try this link Pumpkin:

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/persona-5-second-trailer

This is the link that worked for me.

Skyblade
06-29-2015, 03:44 AM
There wasn't a lot of new info, no. I mean, it was only about a two minute trailer. But what was there was pretty important. A brief glimpse of a new character, several new gameplay mechanics, and some new world and theme building stuff.