PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in some games of Endless Space or Legend?

Rez09
06-25-2015, 09:44 AM
Someone play these with me! >_< /

Skyblade
06-25-2015, 04:49 PM
I don't believe I have heard of either, so...

Pike
06-25-2015, 05:23 PM

That's a shame! You should look into them!

It's been a while since I played Endless Space and I own Endless Legend but haven't gotten around to it. Even though I hear it's absolutely amazing.

Vyk
06-25-2015, 05:58 PM
My first thought was Infinite Space. An under-appreciated DS classic. But now I'm thinking this thread is about 4x games, and I have nothing to contribute

Madame Adequate
06-25-2015, 06:24 PM

Endless Space is a solid Space 4X that does some things really well, but ultimately kind of lacks the depth needed for really long-term playability. Still worth it, but it's not a "hundreds of hours" deal.

Endless Legend is a planetside 4X in the same universe that is probably the best thing in the genre since Civ IV came out, unless you count Distant Worlds. It's amazing in just about every single way. You should get it and play it with Rez.

I won't because I never play stuff online but :monster:

Rez09
06-26-2015, 01:15 AM
I won't because I never play stuff online but :monster:

Nuuuuu! :crying:

Out of curiosity, what do you feel Legend is doing right? And what do you think Space's major failings are? I haven't had enough time with either title yet to get a real feel for them, so I'd love to get the opinion of someone who has spent a lot of time with them. :)

My first thought was Infinite Space. An under-appreciated DS classic. But now I'm thinking this thread is about 4x games, and I have nothing to contribute

I remember being SUPER excited for Infinite Space when I heard about it, though I ended up disliking the combat system for whatever reason. It's certainly a title I'll have to go back to at some point.