PDA

View Full Version : Hello There!

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 02:26 PM
My name is Christian, I'm 21 and I come from Poland.
My favourite game from the series is FFX - this game had a big impact on me and thanks to it I'm interested in Japan. :D
I also love reading books and mangas/comics, playing board/card games, photographing and travelling. :3

I found this site by accident and I'm glad because of it, haha! :D
I hope we'll get along well here. ^^

If you want to know more about me, or just to talk with me, you can always PM me. ^^

PS I'm sorry if I made typos, because I'm still learning English - right now I'm intermediate and I'm doing simple mistakes from time to time. XD

Ayen
06-25-2015, 02:36 PM
bE0UB1eEGB4

I see you have good taste in Final Fantasy games. Welcome. I'm Tori, Resident Critic. Nice to meet you.

Psychotic
06-25-2015, 02:37 PM
Hello, welcome to the forum Christian! :D What was the accident that led you to our site?

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 02:53 PM
@ToriJ - Damn, you read my mind, because I love professional wrestling and Christian (Cage) is one of my favourite wrestlers of all time! :D
@Psychotic - I typed "Final Fantasy Forums" in my browser to find the other FF forums (This one with shop and stuff) and that's how I found "EOFF" - I don't want you to think I'm a sort of ass-kisser or something like that, but I'll tell you - your site is a lot better IMHO, haha! XD

Formalhaut
06-25-2015, 03:00 PM
We have another Polish person on the forums! Fynn, get your butt over here :p

Hi, I'm Formalhaut, but most people call me Formy. I'm rather active throughout the forum so you'll probably be bumping into me rather often! I used to actually quite dislike professional wrestling as I always found it rather fake, but once I accepted that its more like hardcore acting, I've made peace with it. I still could never watch it though.

So what was it about FFX that was so inspiring?

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 03:10 PM
@Formy
Spira inspired me in general, its citizens, religion, villages and cities - this is one of my favourite worlds in all of entertainment (books/movies/games)! :D
Also the storyline is pretty interesting and I'm always crying when I hear "Suteki Da Ne?" and yeah, real men cry too, haha! XD
If it comes to professional wrestling - I wish more people could think like you.

fat_moogle
06-25-2015, 03:18 PM
Welcome to the forums, TheZanmato! I think you've chosen a good time to join us - it must have been fate that you found this site and not the other. Praise be to Yevon!

DarkMatta
06-25-2015, 03:21 PM
Welcome, my fellow human! FFX is a classic. I think we all love Japan because of these games.

May your stay be long and pleasant.

Formalhaut
06-25-2015, 03:23 PM
@Formy
Spira inspired me in general, its citizens, religion, villages and cities - this is one of my favourite worlds in all of entertainment (books/movies/games)! :D
Also the storyline is pretty interesting and I'm always crying when I hear "Suteki Da Ne?" and yeah, real men cry too, haha! XD
If it comes to professional wrestling - I wish more people could think like you.

Don't Suteki Da Ne is such a hauntingly beautiful song. I have it on my iPod :p I actually have several FFX songs on there, including Movement in Green and the Besaid Island song. FFX's soundtrack is underrated, I think.

When it comes to professional wrestling, I was brought up on it because my older brother was rather into it. It is very American though, which can be a bad thing in the case of wrestling. Like, some of the typecast characters on there do make me cringe.

Fynn
06-25-2015, 03:24 PM
Oho, witam kolegę Polaka :D Skąd cię tu zawiało?

Formalhaut
06-25-2015, 03:25 PM

Oh God. What have I started. It's like that Al Bhed thread all over again! :crying2:

Fynn
06-25-2015, 03:26 PM

Oh God. What have I started. It's like that Al Bhed thread all over again! :crying2:

Wywołałeś burzę, Formuś :p

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 03:29 PM
@fat_moogle - Thank you and Praise be to Yevon! :3
@DarkMatta - Thank you very much! ^^
@Formy - I prefer Puroresu, because Japanese pro-wrestlers are the most talented athletes in this industry, IMHO. My favourite track from FFX OST is "Otherworld", because I'm a fan of rock and this is a badass song! :D
@Fynn - Miłość do FFX mnie przywiodła tutaj, haha! XD A tak serio, to obecnie mieszkam w Gąsiorowie, 28 km od Olsztyna, Warmińsko-Mazurskie. XD

Formalhaut
06-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Ah, Otherworld. I'm not generally a fan of heavy rock and metal, but I thought it fitted Sin's introduction absolutely perfectly!

Fynn
06-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Zupełnie nie moje strony :exdee: Ja urodzony w Łodzi, wychowany w Suwałkach, a teraz w Poznaniu magisterkę piszę. Witaj na EoFF! Fajnie mieć tu kolejnego Polaczka :D Kiedyś był ktoś jeszcze, jakaś dziewczyna chyba, co w FFXIV grała, ale z tego, co się orientuję, to teraz to tylko ty i ja. Obyś z nami wytrzymał jak najdłużej. A o angielski się nie martw - piszesz bardzo zrozumiale, są tu tacy, których naprawdę ciężko zrozumieć :p

Formalhaut
06-25-2015, 03:38 PM
Oh Zanty, I forgot to ask you what you thought of the FFVII Remake that was announced at E3?

Fynn
06-25-2015, 03:39 PM
I bet that's what actually brought him here. And it's all thanks to my beautiful article :cool:

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 03:40 PM
@Fynn Planuję osiąść na krótki czas w Olsztynie, a potem to Warszawa albo Wrocław, ewentualnie wylot za granicę. XD To skoro my jesteśmy tutaj tylko dwaj, to znaczy że na drugim największym forum FF, które zdarzyło mi się odwiedzić, nie ma tam nikogo z naszych, haha! XD
Z tamtej strony "emigrowałem", bo wiele rzeczy do forum, które tutaj są domyślne, trzeba było w sklepiku kupować, a to mi śmierdzi tanią zachętą do aktywności.. która tam jest mniejsza w porównaniu do tutejszej. XD Bo raczej 2 użytkowników online i kilka botów przy ponad 20-tysięcznej user-bazie nie jest szczytem sukcesu... XD

Bubba
06-25-2015, 03:44 PM
Welcome to EOFF! Great to have you here :D

Fynn
06-25-2015, 03:48 PM
O wow, to rzeczywiście słabo. Kto to w ogóle słyszał, żeby na forum jakieś opłaty pobierać?

Choć z drugiej strony, gdyby tu tak było, to my w staffie byśmy przynajmniej coś na tym zarobili :exdee:

I'll switch to English now, so the others can understand us, what with their inability to comprehend our superior language :monster: So what other FFs have you played/beaten? I can't say I'm a big fan of X, personally, so I was hoping we could maybe bond over another game ;)

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 03:50 PM
@Fynn & Formy - If it comes to FF VII Remake... hmmm... I hope that they won't mess up with trying to appeal the fans and new players in the same time. XD Anyway, I wish all the best for this project. :D
@Bubba - Thank you! ^^
@Finn - I mean you're paying there with the forum money, not in the real cash, but it still stinks anyway - I hate those limits! XD
FFX is my the only one game I've beaten, because I don't have access to the other ones. XD
But I saw FF X-2 and FF XII in ProGamingShop few minutes ago... XD

Shauna
06-25-2015, 03:51 PM
Welcome to EoFF!

What anime and manga do you enjoy?

Psychotic
06-25-2015, 03:52 PM
Kiedyś zjadłem banana. To nie był właściwiebanana. To byłżółw. Jak sądzisz, co się stało?

Fynn
06-25-2015, 03:54 PM
Psy się najwyraźniej ostro najarał.

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 03:55 PM
@Shauna - I enjoy M&A like Black Butler, Black Lagoon, Bleach or Death Note. :P
@Psychotic - Nie wiem... XD But I see your Polish is pretty good! XD
@Finn - Jego ksywa wszystko wyjaśnia, haha! XD

Shauna
06-25-2015, 03:58 PM
Ah. Bleach was pretty good! Up until they decided to continue on needlessly. Death Note is pretty amazing also.

Speaking of FFX... You should look at the excellent (now completed) Let's Play (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/156761-Let-s-Play-Final-Fantasy-X-HD-Remaster-73-OP-What-do-you-mean-OP) that some nerds on this site did. It's a wee bit of alright.

noxious.sunshine
06-25-2015, 03:58 PM
lol My boyfriend and I watch WWE ... We're the biggest losers evar. We even have a subscription to the WWE Network (he insisted) :D

Anywho, Welcome!

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 04:03 PM
@Shauna - Thanks for linking this, I'm gonna definitely watch it! :P
@noxious.sunshine - You made my day! XD I'm watching WWE only if I'm offline and my parents watch it... XD

Psychotic
06-25-2015, 04:04 PM
Ah. Bleach was pretty good! Up until they decided to continue on needlessly. Death Note is pretty amazing also.

Speaking of FFX... You should look at the excellent (now completed) Let's Play (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/156761-Let-s-Play-Final-Fantasy-X-HD-Remaster-73-OP-What-do-you-mean-OP) that some nerds on this site did. It's a wee bit of alright.To jestbardzo zły człowiek. Jeden raz widziała dziecko, a następnie trzęsła dziecko, a potemprzewrócił się dziecka, a policja musiała maszerować wbrew jej utrzymania.

Fynn
06-25-2015, 04:07 PM
Tak się już u nas utarło, że Shauna to zło :D

Formalhaut
06-25-2015, 04:08 PM
It's like an infection; it is spreading to all our non-Polish members as well. :ohdear:

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 04:09 PM
@Psychotic - English please, I'm scared... XD
@Fynn - Shauna przy Psychoticu to aniołek, z tego, co tutaj widzę... XD
@Formy - Polish Power, hahaha! XD

Psychotic
06-25-2015, 04:35 PM
Tak Shauna jest jak krokodyl piekła. Musisz uważać na jej szczęki. Shauna będzie wyrwać swoją duszę z jej zębów. Ona jesttrwałe koszmar.

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 04:41 PM
@Psychotic - Dzięki, będę o tym pamiętać, haha! XD
@Shauna - Why the folks here are saying you're a monster? XD

Mirage
06-25-2015, 04:47 PM
I'll switch to English now, so the others can understand us, what with their inability to comprehend our superior language :monster:

Watch it, buster. You don't want to mess with the league of extraordinary scandinavians.

Formalhaut
06-25-2015, 04:48 PM
I'll switch to English now, so the others can understand us, what with their inability to comprehend our superior language :monster:

Watch it, buster. You don't want to mess with the league of extraordinary scandinavians.

Yeah. They win Eurovision you know! Be careful!

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 04:57 PM
@Mirage & Formy - We're Slavs, but I'm feeling the joke - that's a good one! XD

Shauna
06-25-2015, 05:44 PM
@Shauna - Why the folks here are saying you're a monster? XD

Because they're all horrible people. :colbert:

Pumpkin
06-25-2015, 07:18 PM
Umm welcome, I hope you stick around!

FFNut
06-25-2015, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the forms, I'm Dave. Nice to meet you.

BlasterDarkRen
06-25-2015, 07:54 PM
hello I'm Steve. I'm a scot :)

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 08:01 PM
@Shauna - Just easy... I don't want to see dead people here... yet! XD If you're gonna send them to the Farplane, I'll be fine with that, haha! XD
@BlasterDarkRen, FFNut & Pumpkin - Nice to meet you all! ^^

starlet
06-25-2015, 11:45 PM
Hallo and welcome :D I saw you pop in chat earlier today. Stop by more often plz.

Zanmato
06-25-2015, 11:53 PM
@starlet - I'll be here often, thanks to all of you, folks! :D
Also I'm going to use the chat when I'm gonna use my PC, of course, haha! XD

Ayen
06-26-2015, 02:50 AM
@ToriJ - Damn, you read my mind, because I love professional wrestling and Christian (Cage) is one of my favourite wrestlers of all time! :D

I knew I was going to like you. I just didn't know how much until I read this post. But now to put it to the test.

Favorite pro wrestling game? :colbert:

Zanmato
06-26-2015, 08:53 AM
@ToriJ I played SvR 2011, but I'd rather play SvR 2007 - after that game only "up-to-date" roster in new games is a good thing, haha! XD
But I also played SvR 2008 and I liked those brawls outside the ring and ECW roster (even if WWE made it trashy). :P

Ayen
06-26-2015, 09:00 AM
SvR 1 and 2006 are the only good ones. I can't recommend the N64 wrestling games and the old SmackDown games enough. Except Just Bring It. You can skip Just Bring It. Actually, nowadays you could probably just skip the first three and go to Shut Your Mouth and Here Come The Pain. They're the best ones. First two are good, but hasn't aged well.

Zanmato
06-26-2015, 09:25 AM
@ToriJ - I have a bad luck with WWE games in Poland, because they're pretty niche and I simply can't buy games you recommended there. ;-;
What do you think about Fire Pro Wrestling? I saw couple of gameplays for PS2 and it looks pretty funny, like the games from 16-Bit era and I like games like that. :D
But in Europe there's only an Italian version for PS2 (FPR Returns) and I'm like: WHAT THE HELL?! XD

Ayen
06-26-2015, 09:29 AM
Oh yeah, I didn't think about the gaming selection in Poland. You'd probably have to emulate or look for them online.

I heard the name, but haven't played it.

Zanmato
06-26-2015, 09:41 AM
@ToriJ - I'm gonna try it someday. ^^
Now I'm looking for a good source of Puroresu videos. XD

Fynn
06-26-2015, 10:54 AM
Yeah, Poland's one of the gaming ghettos of the world. It's really difficult to get Nintendo stuff in retail stores, for example.

Formalhaut
06-26-2015, 11:03 AM
That's why you have Amazon right?

Zanmato
06-26-2015, 02:54 PM
@Formy - Don't forget about eBay! :P But I don't know if Amazon is popular in Poland though... XD

Fynn
06-26-2015, 03:19 PM
Amazon has some stupid limitations on shipping. I think we can reliably only use European Amazon websites. Play-Asia is great at shipping games here, though :monster:

Zanmato
06-27-2015, 11:40 AM
Amazon has some stupid limitations on shipping. I think we can reliably only use European Amazon websites. Play-Asia is great at shipping games here, though :monster:

Thanks for tip, Fynn! ^^

Mirage
06-27-2015, 02:30 PM
Are you sure your name is Christian and not Krysztijzan or something?

Fynn
06-27-2015, 02:39 PM
I'm guessing Krystian. We like our Ys, which is why I'm Patryk instead of Patrick.

Your name looks like a mashup of Czech and Lithuanian, Mirage :p

Zanmato
06-27-2015, 02:56 PM
Are you sure your name is Christian and not Krysztijzan or something?
My name is Krystian, but I'm using Christian, because it's more convenient to use for English-speaking people. XD

I updated my profile info and you're free to use any version of my name, haha! XD

Mirage
06-27-2015, 05:06 PM
Krystian works fine for me.

In either case, I was asking because every polish person I know have crazy names like that. Tomasz, Lukasz, Krysztian (edit: actually i think it was Krysztof), etc :p. Yes, I know a few poles :p

Fynn
06-27-2015, 05:09 PM
Yes, I know a few poles :p

Meet Euzebiusz.

http://www.theflagwizard.com/images/al_flagpoles/121_2196.jpg

Mirage
06-27-2015, 05:14 PM
Hey I know that guy! He's got a stick up his butt.

FFNut
06-27-2015, 05:19 PM
I know a few polish people, and I've enjoyed every conversation I've had with them. I work with one Marek, who is older and told me what it was like growing get up under the USSR. He also told me about the Polish history, and it is know one of the places I wish to visit one day.

Zanmato
06-28-2015, 02:16 PM
Yes, I know a few poles :p

Meet Euzebiusz.

http://www.theflagwizard.com/images/al_flagpoles/121_2196.jpg

Hey I know that guy! He's got a stick up his butt.

You made my day, guys! XD Thank you very much, haha! :D