PDA

View Full Version : J-Stars Victory VS (Looks like Super Smash Bros with anime characters)

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-25-2015, 11:09 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J-Stars_Victory_VS

This game is coming west to PS4. It flew over my radar, so I thought I'd share it here for anyone who might have interest in it. A lot of characters from Shonen Jump style comics are brawling it out and it looks to be pretty fun. I'm looking forward to playing with characters from Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho.

68B6BModjIU

Vyk
06-26-2015, 01:41 AM
I wasn't aware they were digging into their past. Most of the shonen jump fighting games I was aware of were usually geared toward what was out at the time, and maybe a couple of popular things. But I don't think I've seen Kenshin in any of them. Unless he had a reboot at the time I wasn't aware of. It looks interesting. I'd give it a rental if my rental place had it. As it stands, I'd probably be willing to check it out on a price drop. Which is sad to say since they're putting the money into bringing it over. Though if I see it in action on YouTube, I may change my mind. I can pretty much guarantee one of the channels I follow will cover it eventually

Shauna
06-26-2015, 08:29 AM
I acquired one of these for the DS way back when, and found it to be a kind of un-fun fighting game. But that was 2D sidescrolling, so who knows. I still probably won't pick this up though. xD