PDA

View Full Version : How often do you shower/bath?

Colonel Angus
07-30-2015, 05:04 PM
Do you wash often, or are you stanky?

Bri
07-30-2015, 06:41 PM
I can't go a day without a decent shower. I refuse to stink myself to bed. ( I love showers )

Shiny
07-30-2015, 06:50 PM
2 times a day during the summer, but only hot showers. Hot water isn't included in my utility bill.

Vermachtnis
07-30-2015, 07:42 PM
Everyday. I can't get away with skipping even one day.

FFNut
07-30-2015, 07:53 PM
Twice a day minimum. I like feeling clean and refuse to be the stanky person.

fat_moogle
07-30-2015, 08:36 PM
I shower once a day, generally in the evenings. As for baths, well. I haven't had one in months. I find them relaxing, but they don't really make me feel clean. Also running a bath is effort xD

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-30-2015, 09:32 PM
I put multiple times a day, but this isn't always true. Most days I shower when I wake up and then again after exercising (sports, running, lifting weights). Sometimes I exercise more than once a day, so I shower more than twice a day.

But then, some days I don't wanna work out, so it is only once. And somedays I just don't wanna do anything, so it is only no times.

noxious.sunshine
07-30-2015, 10:04 PM
I shower every day, but I wash my hair very other day and do dry shampoo on the days I don't wash it. I've finally found a brand I really like.

Night Fury
07-30-2015, 10:14 PM
Every day but try not to wash my hair every day.

escobert
07-30-2015, 10:15 PM
When I feel like it.

I have extremely dry skin. 99% of lotions only make my skin worse. I keep myself clean but I do not shower more than a couple times a week. It's horrible for your hair to be shampooed with detergents even once let alone everyday. I have never in my life been told I look dirty or smell. If I did, I would probably shower more often.

Formalhaut
07-30-2015, 11:08 PM
Eh, every other day. When I exercise, I'll shower after that or if it is a really hot day.

Colonel Angus
07-30-2015, 11:18 PM
Every other day for me. I'm usually good that long. Any longer & things get ripe.

Aydin
07-30-2015, 11:27 PM
I shower every day. If I don't, I feel disgusting.

I hate to meet the person who only showers once a week. :onoes:

Shorty
07-30-2015, 11:44 PM
Every other day because I don't like water and that's the most I can go without feeling disgusting.

blackmage_nuke
07-31-2015, 02:49 AM
Any day that Im going out or if its just really hot

Carl the Llama
07-31-2015, 04:14 AM
Most of the time I soak in the bath every day, I would like to shower but I only sleep 3-4 hours a day and being on my feet for extended amounts of time is tiring so I avoid it if I can, there will be a day every now and then when I go without having a bath if I had a particularly bad day at dialysis and I just want to lay on my bed and do nothing.

Rocket Edge
07-31-2015, 01:22 PM
Every morning before work. If not I'm like a zombie walking around the place

Pumpkin
07-31-2015, 04:06 PM
Every day to every second day

black orb
07-31-2015, 11:51 PM
>>> When i start to smell. :luca:

Sephex
08-01-2015, 12:12 AM
Every day. If it's more than one day it is because I got super dirty/grimy doing something.

black orb
08-01-2015, 12:22 AM
>>> Great work Sephex..:luca:

- EDIT-

>>> Fixed now :)

Sephex
08-01-2015, 01:16 AM
Sorry I broke your streak.

I almost typed steak, hahahahahahahahahaha

Kalevala
08-01-2015, 05:18 PM
When I feel like it.

I have extremely dry skin. 99% of lotions only make my skin worse. I keep myself clean but I do not shower more than a couple times a week. It's horrible for your hair to be shampooed with detergents even once let alone everyday. I have never in my life been told I look dirty or smell. If I did, I would probably shower more often.

Dry skin is the worst. I have really bad eczema on my hands and on a bad day water alone can do some significant damage.

Ayen
08-01-2015, 05:53 PM

Greeting: Hi.

Jest: You guys sure do waste a lot of water.

Shorty
08-01-2015, 05:56 PM

Hi.

You guys sure do waste a lot of water.

"Waste" is subject to personal opinion!

Ayen
08-01-2015, 06:18 PM

Hi.

Jest: Careful, Red Pill will come in here and tell you you're stating the obvious.

Hi.

I'd rather "waste" water than stink like a barnyard, personally.

Reassurance: I don't stink like a barnyard, but I appreciate the concern.

~*~Celes~*~
08-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Every other day unless I'm sticky and sweaty from humidity. In the fall/winter I get the worst eczema ever (almost everywhere) so I shower every couple of days and moisturize every day. I put deodorant on every day, though :)

escobert
08-03-2015, 03:30 PM

Hi.

I'd rather "waste" water than stink like a barnyard, personally.

I could shower 15 time s a day and I'd still smell like a barnyard :mad2:

maybee
08-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Shower everyday, use shampoo about once every couple of days. Not a fan of the bath though. Showers are quick and easy.

Chris
08-03-2015, 07:46 PM
I work in a hospital, so I have to make it every single day. No exceptions.

Iceglow
08-05-2015, 12:52 AM
I was trying to think of some witty lines to change Aretha Franklin's "Say A Little Prayer" lyrics but my mind failed me because it's late and Civ 5 drained me.

That being said, the very first thing I do when I wake up, is jump in the shower. It's a lovely way to wake up literally does give me the kick I need to go from groggy tired ass want my pillow more guy to "COME ON! DO THIS! JUST DO IT! LIVE YOUR DREAMS" seriously, I'm in a shower set to about 38 - 40 degrees within 3 minutes of being awake.

If I go to the gym then you can guarantee I'll have a shower when I leave there. I'm in the gym about 3 - 4 times a week on average so that's 2 times each day on those. I'll also shower again if going off out on an evening. For example. If I have a date in the evening but have been in work all day? I'm going to shower before that.

I use moisturiser quite a bit on my elbows and face to preserve moisture in the skin because I am aware of how much it dries the skin out. However, I'm surprised my hair is as healthy as it is (I dye it, I coat it in product, I shampoo it daily, sometimes twice and yet it's really in good shape according to my barber)

I don't understand those who bathe or shower a couple of times a week at most. Get your asses in that water now, scrub! SCRUB! Ya filthy animals!

Laddy
08-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Twice a day. Otherwise I feel all grimey and gross. I only wash my hair every other day though because overwashing it damages it and adds more firzz which I don't need on my glorious hair.

cingur the kuporiffic moogle prince
08-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Every day
http://wigunpics.science/9/g.png

Mirage
08-06-2015, 10:32 PM
As a general rule, every other day. I'll take an extra shower if I've worked out or otherwise excerted myself and plan on meeting humans before my next regular shower.

I probably have an average of 5 showers per week.

Old Manus
08-07-2015, 04:28 PM
I was trying to think of some witty lines to change Aretha Franklin's "Say A Little Prayer" lyrics but my mind failed me because it's late and Civ 5 drained me.The moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup
I take a shower