PDA

View Full Version : What if the game doesn't open up like this?

Saber
06-30-2015, 04:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_i6gk9-3_M
and completely changes forever...

Ayen
06-30-2015, 05:53 AM
I would go "Aww!" And then play the game.

Del Murder
06-30-2015, 04:36 PM
I would go "Aww!" And then play the game.

Jinx
06-30-2015, 04:37 PM
To be honest, I've always thought it was an incredibly lame and boring opening anyways, so I wouldn't be fussed.

fat_moogle
06-30-2015, 05:15 PM
Why haven't I seen this before? I've seen the PS3 tech demo trailer (which basically is this) but never this version.

Fox
06-30-2015, 07:05 PM
Why haven't I seen this before? I've seen the PS3 tech demo trailer (which basically is this) but never this version.

You need to play more Crisis Core mate ^^

fat_moogle
06-30-2015, 07:16 PM

You need to play more Crisis Core mate ^^
I would if:

A) I still had a PSP and a copy of the game

B) SE made the the game available on PSN so I could download it on Vita, or

C) CRISIS CORE REMAKE! xD

Nice
06-30-2015, 09:33 PM
If they changed it I'm sure no one will seek blood vengeance.

Vyk
06-30-2015, 09:47 PM
It's amusing that my favorite games also contain my favorite game openings. And this is one of them. If it is changed, I will not seek blood. And hopefully the game will be okay enough to justify it. But whatever it's changed to had better make sense, rather than a down-grade of some sort

Big D
06-30-2015, 10:05 PM
I would go "Aww!" And then play the game.Basically this. Though that original opening is pretty iconic, so I'd love to see it retained. Midgar from above, in all its HD, 3D glory, before you get to explore (hopefully) every nook and cranny for the first time.

Besides, I like the symbolism: the very first face you see in the game is Aerith's, illuminated by the glow of Mako. And the very last image before the end credits is, again, her smile lit by the Lifestream itself. It bookends the story beautifully, and reminds you exactly whose story you've really been playing.

Nice
06-30-2015, 10:21 PM
I think the odds of that opening being completely different are slim to non existent. If there is one thing Square loves, it's that opening, which they did the tech demo for and the secreting ending at the end of CC (as we all know). I believe they understand the magic created in those few seconds.