PDA

View Full Version : Uhhhh

Night Fury
07-01-2015, 07:49 AM
So I have an EU account, EU billing and delivery address, and the SE EU store is like, not budging on me being able to buy this. Complete bulltrout I have no idea why it's not letting me buy it? FFS.

Where else can I get my reg code? Will it even work?

This is actual horsetrout garbage. Why make it almost impossible for people to access your product SE? Are you smurfing kidding me.

This is what I get when trying to buy;

Information Our products and services displayed on the Store are not available for purchase by individuals outside of the Serviced Countries. According to your billing address / delivery address you are outside of the Serviced Countries for this Site.

For more details on what countries are serviced please refer to the Terms of Use.

Loony BoB
07-01-2015, 01:28 PM
Are you trying to buy the digital or the physical version?

Looks like the physical is only available from retailers in Aus: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/241047-Trouble-purchasing-Heavensward-AUSTRALIA

Rostum
07-05-2015, 08:57 AM
If you're in Australia we have our own Square Enix (https://store.eu.square-enix.com/apac_au/) online store that sells games as digital only. As BoB said, if you're looking for a physical copy you'll have to go through retailers like EB Games or JB HIFI.

Night Fury
07-05-2015, 09:07 AM
It won't let me even buy that one Rostum. I think it's because I have an account that was opened in the UK and I bought it in the UK and because my isp shows I'm in Aus it's just refusing. Nevermind, I'll get a physical copy.

Formalhaut
07-05-2015, 11:54 PM
That sounds pretty annoying! Hope you get it all resolved!

Rostum
07-07-2015, 05:52 AM
It won't let me even buy that one Rostum. I think it's because I have an account that was opened in the UK and I bought it in the UK and because my isp shows I'm in Aus it's just refusing. Nevermind, I'll get a physical copy.

Square Enix has the worst online system. It's split up. Each region's store requires its own account for some odd reason. So if you were to log out of the EU store, and sign up to the AU store it should be alright. This store account is completely seperate from your FFXIV registration and subscription so either EU or AU code will work when you register it in your Mogstation, as they are both PAL region.

If not, well I am out of ideas I'm sorry. :(

Night Fury
07-07-2015, 06:20 AM
I'll be back in the EU next week, so I should be able to purchase it then. It is a real load of faff though. Getting my subscription on requires purchasing timecards as it won't just let Pheesh or I use our AU bank cards. Stupid SE!

Aulayna
07-07-2015, 09:27 PM
http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Final-Fantasy-XIV%3A-Heavensward-CD-Key-%28Digital-Download%29.html

Should work. Those are EU codes.

Colonel Angus
07-07-2015, 10:49 PM
If a game has a worldwide release, why does it matter which store you purchase it? They're sofa king stupid about this.

Rostum
07-09-2015, 08:05 AM
If a game has a worldwide release, why does it matter which store you purchase it? They're sofa king stupid about this.

I think there's still a lot of issues around language, licensing and regulations that most companies just split up their worldwide releases in regions.

Europe and Australia are usually classified as the PAL region, Canada and North America as NTSC (though there are some companies that don't mind classifying their Australian sales in the North American region), and Japan is usually as NTSC-J.